Insanity Florida votes to restore voting rights to estimated 1.4 million felons

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Insanity: Florida Votes to Restore Voting Rights to Estimated 1.4 Million Felons

Floridians just voted overwhelmingly in favor of a Koch brothers and ACLU-backed proposal to give over a million felons the right to vote, which will potentially ensure Trump loses the state in 2020.
-------------------------------------------------

Isn't it so exciting to watch idiots eat themselves alive. But I do think if you've done your time why in the hell not get your voting rights back sadly it will worded in such a way it's going to be blackmail vote democrat and you can get your rights back.

It's going to be worded to be blackmail to vote Democrat? Just what kind of wording would do that? :popcorn:

Insanity: Florida Votes to Restore Voting Rights to Estimated 1.4 Million Felons

Floridians just voted overwhelmingly in favor of a Koch brothers and ACLU-backed proposal to give over a million felons the right to vote, which will potentially ensure Trump loses the state in 2020.

Isn't it so exciting to watch idiots eat themselves alive. But I do think if you've done your time why in the hell not get your voting rights back sadly it will worded in such a way it's going to be blackmail vote democrat and you can get your rights back.
They paid their debt. Maybe you just want to execute them instead?

The people of Florida have spoken overwhelmingly to allow these folks to vote. Get over it snowflake!:206:

Time served does not translate to rehabilitation. The ex cons who vote will vote Democrat.

Most other states also allow ex cons to vote, and with legislation like that, we wonder why Republican victories are always by such slim margins.

Why is it insane Mindwars? Florida is one of the few states left who doesn't automatically restore voting rights to felons after they've completed their sentance.

Do you know the history of WHY Florida, and other southern states removed voting rights from felons? It's kind of ugly.

Time served does not translate to rehabilitation. The ex cons who vote will vote Democrat.

Most other states also allow ex cons to vote, and with legislation like that, we wonder why Republican victories are always by such slim margins.

Why do you assume that? They come from all areas and walks of life.

Most of the felons in Florida's system are poor whites these days...you think they all vote Dem?

Why do you assume that? They come from all areas and walks of life.

Most of the felons in Florida's system are poor whites these days...you think they all vote Dem?
I didn't say all.

Crime is a domain of the left.

Lol
Letting rapists and murderers vote... good idea

So? They paid their debt to society.

Lol
:71: I bet you think that this means that those currently in prison get to vote. :71:

So? They paid their debt to society.
Who Gives a shit...

Lol
:71: I bet you think that this means that those currently in prison get to vote. :71:

I bet You don’t think.

Lol
No, it’s just a way to let anyone vote

Time served does not translate to rehabilitation.

Then maybe they shouldn’t be out of jail. Bottom line is they served their time so there is no reason why they should not be allowed to vote

The ex cons who vote will vote Democrat.

Says who?

You are claiming that Republican victories are slim because ex-cons vote? :abgg2q.jpg:

Time served does not translate to rehabilitation.

Then maybe they shouldn’t be out of jail. Bottom line is they served their time so there is no reason why they should not be allowed to vote

The ex cons who vote will vote Democrat.

Says who?

You are claiming that Republican victories are slim because ex-cons vote? :abgg2q.jpg:
Well the fact remains none of these felons are going to vote conservative… It is a good strategy by the progressives

Well the fact remains none of these felons are going to vote conservative… It is a good strategy by the progressives

It’s a fact according to who?

Forum List

Back