Insecure men are the the bedrock of Trump's base

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
From boasting about the size of his (you know what) on national television to releasing records of his high testosterone levels, President Trump’s rhetoric and behavior exude machismo. This behavior has appealed to insecure men on the most basic level. The political process provides a way that fragile men can reaffirm their masculinity. By supporting tough politicians and policies, men can reassure others (and themselves) of their own manliness.

I've witnessed this myself folks, in watching and listening to these insecure creatures in barbershops, grocery stores, and elsewhere. The stereotypical Trump supporter is average height or less, boots with little elevator heels, 4 wheel drive pickup trucks with NRA stickers, complete with snarky little messages such as "you can have my gun, BULLETS FIRST!" They're frequently overweight, suffer from erectile dysfunction, and have trouble attracting women. Most Trump supporters here will deny this of course, but they deep down inside they know it's true.

I feel sorry for them. :bye1:

Insecure men were a big Trump demographic in 2016

Analysis | How Donald Trump appeals to men secretly insecure about their manhood

From boasting about the size of his (you know what) on national television to releasing records of his high testosterone levels, President Trump’s rhetoric and behavior exude machismo. This behavior has appealed to insecure men on the most basic level. The political process provides a way that fragile men can reaffirm their masculinity. By supporting tough politicians and policies, men can reassure others (and themselves) of their own manliness.

I've witnessed this myself folks, in watching and listening to these insecure creatures in barbershops, grocery stores, and elsewhere. The stereotypical Trump supporter is average height or less, boots with little elevator heels, 4 wheel drive pickup trucks with NRA stickers, complete with snarky little messages such as "you can have my gun, BULLETS FIRST!" They're frequently overweight, suffer from erectile dysfunction, and have trouble attracting women. Most Trump supporters here will deny this of course, but they deep down inside they know it's true.

Analysis | How Donald Trump appeals to men secretly insecure about their manhood

I thought we already knew this?

Betas and gammas need someone to follow.

I guess in a way you have a point. Along those same lines- Bulldyke women and the men they dominate were Hellary’s base. You voted for Hellary, didn’t ya?

You mean the ones that don't wear pussyhats?

So....I’m just curious. How do you know these Trump guys all suffer from ED? Unless.....oh yeah, you voted for Hellary and you like to be dominated. Never mind.

The irony of a liberal needing to start a thread on how insecure his enemies are, to make fun of them as people, instead of accepting that other people can disagree them politically for valid political reasons,

is hilarious, and of course, utterly lost on them.

Oh, my, said by someone that obviously has a complex so big, he must make stuff up, to make himself feel better.

Listening to RW talk radio....there sure are a LOT of ED solution commercials. I guess products like V..gra, etc. know their target audience.

We have an early front runner for dumbest thread of the year. The OP is trying to weave the 'Toxic Masculinity' balloon juice with his hatred of President Trump based on nothing but his own biases.

First mega lame rating of the year
:lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2:

Listening to RW talk radio....there sure are a LOT of ED solution commercials. I guess products like V..gra, etc. know their target audience.
Like we believe you listen to RW talk radio...I call bullshit...I can't listen to MSNBC or CNN without wanting to throw a brick at the TV for so much fake news, spin, and plain outright bold face lies. You can't handle the truth of RW radio

Yes. Classic under achievers who have become embittered over their inability to escape their mediocrity in every aspect of their lives. They often lash out at those as they perceive as a inferior and blame them for their own failings. We see them here daily.

maslow-5.jpg

Oh, my, said by someone that obviously has a complex so big, he must make stuff up, to make himself feel better., as well as create 3 identical threads within minutes of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back