Insecure men are the the bedrock of Trump's base

Status
Not open for further replies.
From boasting about the size of his (you know what) on national television to releasing records of his high testosterone levels, President Trump’s rhetoric and behavior exude machismo. This behavior has appealed to insecure men on the most basic level. The political process provides a way that fragile men can reaffirm their masculinity. By supporting tough politicians and policies, men can reassure others (and themselves) of their own manliness.

I've witnessed this myself folks, in watching and listening to these insecure creatures in barbershops, grocery stores, and elsewhere. The stereotypical Trump supporter is average height or less, boots with little elevator heels, 4 wheel drive pickup trucks with NRA stickers, complete with snarky little messages such as "you can have my gun, BULLETS FIRST!" They're frequently overweight, suffer from erectile dysfunction, and have trouble attracting women. Most Trump supporters here will deny this of course, but they deep down inside they know it's true.

I feel sorry for them. :bye1:

Insecure men were a big Trump demographic in 2016

Analysis | How Donald Trump appeals to men secretly insecure about their manhood

Translation:
“Trump does not appeal to fudge packers, men in dresses, White guilt wackos, Wetbacks, lowlife degenerates and criminals.”

I agree! :clap2:

Closing this until search functions come back up.. It's the 3rd or 4th thread using this "study" since Christmas. Will give OP the option to contact me when search comes back up for a merge. But with the baiting and polarizing opening post -- it will probably have to move to Badlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back