Insecure men are the the bedrock of Trump's base

Status
Not open for further replies.
From boasting about the size of his (you know what) on national television to releasing records of his high testosterone levels, President Trump’s rhetoric and behavior exude machismo. This behavior has appealed to insecure men on the most basic level. The political process provides a way that fragile men can reaffirm their masculinity. By supporting tough politicians and policies, men can reassure others (and themselves) of their own manliness.

I've witnessed this myself folks, in watching and listening to these insecure creatures in barbershops, grocery stores, and elsewhere. The stereotypical Trump supporter is average height or less, boots with little elevator heels, 4 wheel drive pickup trucks with NRA stickers, complete with snarky little messages such as "you can have my gun, BULLETS FIRST!" They're frequently overweight, suffer from erectile dysfunction, and have trouble attracting women. Most Trump supporters here will deny this of course, but they deep down inside they know it's true.

I feel sorry for them. :bye1:

Insecure men were a big Trump demographic in 2016

Analysis | How Donald Trump appeals to men secretly insecure about their manhood
48f2232e1e336a87d6a372542e9a0d20.jpg

From boasting about the size of his (you know what) on national television to releasing records of his high testosterone levels, President Trump’s rhetoric and behavior exude machismo. This behavior has appealed to insecure men on the most basic level. The political process provides a way that fragile men can reaffirm their masculinity. By supporting tough politicians and policies, men can reassure others (and themselves) of their own manliness.

I've witnessed this myself folks, in watching and listening to these insecure creatures in barbershops, grocery stores, and elsewhere. The stereotypical Trump supporter is average height or less, boots with little elevator heels, 4 wheel drive pickup trucks with NRA stickers, complete with snarky little messages such as "you can have my gun, BULLETS FIRST!" They're frequently overweight, suffer from erectile dysfunction, and have trouble attracting women. Most Trump supporters here will deny this of course, but they deep down inside they know it's true.

Analysis | How Donald Trump appeals to men secretly insecure about their manhood

I feel sorry for people like you who think this way.

Yes. Classic under achievers who have become embittered over their inability to escape their mediocrity in every aspect of their lives. They often lash out at those as they perceive as a inferior and blame them for their own failings. We see them here daily.

yup, they swallow all the fake news that's conditioned them to blame others...

MEANWHILE for DECADES the banks have been practically GIVING money away...

no down payment, NO PROBLEM! lowest rates in history!

these dumbos have been given every opportunity in the universe to succeed in the USA!

yet they are perpetually ANGRY about something and pointing fingers...

alas mediocre dummies will always be mediocre dummies, they just can't help themselves.

Trump Responds to Scandal by Manipulating the News Cycle - The Atlantic

"The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump"

12 Psychological Tactics Donald Trump Uses to Manipulate the Masses

Trump's manipulation of mass consciousness

Smoke and mirrors: how Trump manipulates the media and opponents

Last edited:

This coming from the side that is supposedly “secure” in their manhood? How is it secure simply to submit and capitulate without question or contest to the standards and regulations being defined for men out of fear that you never be called a racist, sexist, homophobe? How secure is that?

Submit?

There's no submission.
Just an understanding of what bigotry, mysoginy, sexism, and homophobia are.

Capitulate?

It's those that fear and resist those words that are capitulating to their own ignorance.

Let's not forget the rise on INCEL, Proud Boys, etc. under trump.

Latent homosexuals no doubt.

GROSS
Donald Trump’s New Old Boys’ Club
Trump’s new inner circle is a rogue’s gallery of women-beaters, sexual harassers, men who would do away with equal pay and the pill and the Violence Against Women act. Welcome back to the 1960s, America.

Donald Trump’s New Old Boys’ Club

real men aren't afraid to appear weak.

1528811886_

47994ae3-24e6-599d-88b8-4e0fe9726701.image.jpg
100109patriotsmw002.jpg

Last edited:

Listening to RW talk radio....there sure are a LOT of ED solution commercials. I guess products like V..gra, etc. know their target audience.
Like we believe you listen to RW talk radio...I call bullshit...I can't listen to MSNBC or CNN without wanting to throw a brick at the TV for so much fake news, spin, and plain outright bold face lies. You can't handle the truth of RW radio

^^^ dittohead alert ^^^
lol... oxyboy was busted for having vi*gra without a 'script.

When did you first discover you were gay?

You mean the ones that don't wear pussyhats?
Scares you that much?
Fat women wearing pussyhats are pretty scary.
To someone insecure about themselves, I would imagine so.
You have to be insecure to be grossed out by fat women in pussy hats? If there were someway to forewarn posters, I would sugggest posting a selfie and we could gage the reaction.

Last edited:
if you have a belief system that requires proven facts, or enough evidence from multiple sources that leads you to believe that something is true.
or if your belief system runs on that someone else knows what's best for you,& you have faith that that's true.
is that not what divides us?

Yes. Classic under achievers who have become embittered over their inability to escape their mediocrity in every aspect of their lives. They often lash out at those as they perceive as a inferior and blame them for their own failings. We see them here daily.

View attachment 239297
Generalize much? You may not understand this but every time you make blanket statements about any large group of people you are GUARANTEED to be wrong. Just FYI

Is this your lead up to coming out of the closet?

It's a reach to call leftist males men.

Seriously.

real men respect real women's choices over their own bodies.

seriously.

The term "real woman" doesn't mean the same thing to libs as it does to Americans. Libs think this individual is a broad.

https://media.self.com/photos/57d8a...3/w_752,c_limit/bruce-jenner-olympics-720.jpg

real men & real women don't care for government to be inside their private business. so much for smaller less intrusive gov'ment huh?

Why is it that almost every masculine man voted for the God-Emperor? While those made of soy rooted for Hillary and had to partake in extensive cry closet sessions after the big reveal.

Why is it that men in general voted for Trump?

I think we all know why.

It's a reach to call leftist males men.

Seriously.

real men respect real women's choices over their own bodies.

seriously.
As you make men more emasculated and under educated, more and more of them will pick up weapons. As you see in the urban neighborhoods and now in the growing impoverished white males in the rural areas. In real earnest, men see women as ph uk objects. And in this modern era, wpmen see the same in men. We have changed the parameters from excellence to quotas and we purchase the best Asian made products in this competitive world now. Reality is in our godless way of living now. As gaia is god now and states that men and women come from the primoridal sludge and have different ways about them. And modern agendas have emasculated men by the same people who embraced it. The Asians are laughing as they prepare to take control of the world. What are you going to do, put 20 million men in jail! Many men have been screwed over by women in recent years. They will not forget when things get bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back