Insecure men are the the bedrock of Trump's base

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a reach to call leftist males men.

Seriously.

real men respect real women's choices over their own bodies.

seriously.

The term "real woman" doesn't mean the same thing to libs as it does to Americans. Libs think this individual is a broad.

https://media.self.com/photos/57d8a...3/w_752,c_limit/bruce-jenner-olympics-720.jpg

real men & real women don't care for government to be inside their private business. so much for smaller less intrusive gov'ment huh?

I can agree that I don't want government involved in my healthcare at all. The idea of Big Government funding the Big Abortion (Planned Parenthood) is reprehensible to me. If some broad wants to kill her babies, she should pay for it herself- or have her baby's daddy or pimp pay the bill.

Seriously.

seriously.
As you make men more emasculated and under educated, more and more of them will pick up weapons. As you see in the urban neighborhoods and now in the growing impoverished white males in the rural areas. In real earnest, men see women as ph uk objects. And in this modern era, wpmen see the same in men. We have changed the parameters from excellence to quotas and we purchase the best Asian made products in this competitive world now. Reality is in our godless way of living now. As gaia is god now and states that men and women come from the primoridal sludge and have different ways about them. And modern agendas have emasculated men by the same people who embraced it. The Asians are laughing as they prepare to take control of the world. What are you going to do, put 20 million men in jail! Many men have been screwed over by women in recent years. They will not forget when things get bad.

Are Muslim men not real men?

They seem more masculine than the western man and sure don't respect any of women's choices.

From boasting about the size of his (you know what) on national television to releasing records of his high testosterone levels, President Trump’s rhetoric and behavior exude machismo. This behavior has appealed to insecure men on the most basic level. The political process provides a way that fragile men can reaffirm their masculinity. By supporting tough politicians and policies, men can reassure others (and themselves) of their own manliness.

I've witnessed this myself folks, in watching and listening to these insecure creatures in barbershops, grocery stores, and elsewhere. The stereotypical Trump supporter is average height or less, boots with little elevator heels, 4 wheel drive pickup trucks with NRA stickers, complete with snarky little messages such as "you can have my gun, BULLETS FIRST!" They're frequently overweight, suffer from erectile dysfunction, and have trouble attracting women. Most Trump supporters here will deny this of course, but they deep down inside they know it's true.

I feel sorry for them. :bye1:

Insecure men were a big Trump demographic in 2016

Analysis | How Donald Trump appeals to men secretly insecure about their manhood

Yes. Classic under achievers who have become embittered over their inability to escape their mediocrity in every aspect of their lives. They often lash out at those as they perceive as a inferior and blame them for their own failings. We see them here daily.

View attachment 239297
Generalize much? You may not understand this but every time you make blanket statements about any large group of people you are GUARANTEED to be wrong. Just FYI

It's more than a generalization. Maybe closer to a stereotype.
Tell me that you can't stand in a check out line and guess fairly well how people vote just by their appearance. Especially the truck guy with the camo ball cap and jacket.

From boasting about the size of his (you know what) on national television to releasing records of his high testosterone levels, President Trump’s rhetoric and behavior exude machismo. This behavior has appealed to insecure men on the most basic level. The political process provides a way that fragile men can reaffirm their masculinity. By supporting tough politicians and policies, men can reassure others (and themselves) of their own manliness.

I've witnessed this myself folks, in watching and listening to these insecure creatures in barbershops, grocery stores, and elsewhere. The stereotypical Trump supporter is average height or less, boots with little elevator heels, 4 wheel drive pickup trucks with NRA stickers, complete with snarky little messages such as "you can have my gun, BULLETS FIRST!" They're frequently overweight, suffer from erectile dysfunction, and have trouble attracting women. Most Trump supporters here will deny this of course, but they deep down inside they know it's true.

Analysis | How Donald Trump appeals to men secretly insecure about their manhood

Why do men refer to men who are strong has "having balls" and those who are weak and easily overcome as "pussies". As Betty White says, "You can pound on a pussy all night long and it'll come back for more, but hit a guy in the balls once, and he's on the floor in a fetal position". As a woman, I can't help but agree with Betty.

Trump was the model for "Biff Tanner" in Back to the Future. I had long ago noticed the similarity and had even called him Biff Trump on this board, prior to the script writer confirming that this was true. Biff is a bully, but anytime someone actually stands up to him, he folds like the cheap suits he wears.

Seriously.

seriously.
As you make men more emasculated and under educated, more and more of them will pick up weapons. As you see in the urban neighborhoods and now in the growing impoverished white males in the rural areas. In real earnest, men see women as ph uk objects. And in this modern era, wpmen see the same in men. We have changed the parameters from excellence to quotas and we purchase the best Asian made products in this competitive world now. Reality is in our godless way of living now. As gaia is god now and states that men and women come from the primoridal sludge and have different ways about them. And modern agendas have emasculated men by the same people who embraced it. The Asians are laughing as they prepare to take control of the world. What are you going to do, put 20 million men in jail! Many men have been screwed over by women in recent years. They will not forget when things get bad.

ummm...lol... wow- what pablum. btw, i am married to a Marine & have been for 34 years. trust me - he's as 'masculine' as a man can get.

Seriously.

seriously.

The term "real woman" doesn't mean the same thing to libs as it does to Americans. Libs think this individual is a broad.

https://media.self.com/photos/57d8a...3/w_752,c_limit/bruce-jenner-olympics-720.jpg

More like, libs believe in her right to believe and live like shes a broad. Why do you care what makes her happy?

Seriously.

seriously.

real men & real women don't care for government to be inside their private business. so much for smaller less intrusive gov'ment huh?

I can agree that I don't want government involved in my healthcare at all. The idea of Big Government funding the Big Abortion (Planned Parenthood) is reprehensible to me. If some broad wants to kill her babies, she should pay for it herself- or have her baby's daddy or pimp pay the bill.

uh-huh.

'cept that PP doesn't get fed dollars to perform abortions. not since the 70's under the hype amendment passed & continues to pass every year.

Yeah, because real men would be perfectly happy to accept lower wages so foreigners can take their jobs, and they are happy to expose their families to murderers, rapists, criminals and drugs.

When did you first discover you were gay?
That certainly concerns you, doesn't it?

This coming from the side that is supposedly “secure” in their manhood? How is it secure simply to submit and capitulate without question or contest to the standards and regulations being defined for men out of fear that you never be called a racist, sexist, homophobe? How secure is that?

Submit?

There's no submission.
Just an understanding of what bigotry, mysoginy, sexism, and homophobia are.

Capitulate?

It's those that fear and resist those words that are capitulating to their own ignorance.

Who’s understanding? Let’s see....

Bigotry - Being called a racist because you say “All Lives Matter”.

Mysoginy - recognize “grabbing pussy” but ignoring cries and please of violated women because they don’t vote the same as you.

Sexism - recognize women’s rights and fairness yet have to adjust requirements and make accommodations.

Homophobia - Watching Leftists lose their shit over the notion of a gay marriage debate yet keep silent on those that stone homosexuals or throw them off buildings.

Again, men on your side capitulate and submit to the dynamic standards of the day regarding Bigotry, Mysoginy, Sexism, and Homophobia. In other words, you are full of shit.

It seems that the sissy left would rather see men in the ladies room than in pickup trucks. What a freaking pathetic whiny bunch.

This coming from the side that is supposedly “secure” in their manhood? How is it secure simply to submit and capitulate without question or contest to the standards and regulations being defined for men out of fear that you never be called a racist, sexist, homophobe? How secure is that?

Submit?

There's no submission.
Just an understanding of what bigotry, mysoginy, sexism, and homophobia are.

Capitulate?

It's those that fear and resist those words that are capitulating to their own ignorance.

Who’s understanding? Let’s see....

Bigotry - Being called a racist because you say “All Lives Matter”.

Mysoginy - recognize “grabbing pussy” but ignoring cries and please of violated women because they don’t vote the same as you.

Sexism - recognize women’s rights and fairness yet have to adjust requirements and make accommodations.

Homophobia - Watching Leftists lose their shit over the notion of a gay marriage debate yet keep silent on those that stone homosexuals or throw them off buildings.

Again, men on your side capitulate and submit to the dynamic standards of the day regarding Bigotry, Mysoginy, Sexism, and Homophobia. In other words, you are full of shit.

You literally just exemplified my point.

Funny.

Really, not the info I have
tumblr_pjnf5lRSpD1wohnyh_540.jpg

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberal males don’t even realized how pussy whipped they are.

Sorry, but conservative males have no idea what it is to be a man. To be perfectly blunt, most liberals have no idea of what it is to be a man. But I can promise you, that guy in his pajamas drinking the latte and thinking about health insurance is closer to a "real man" than any redneck camo wearing gun-toting pickup driving MAGA fanatic.

I would suggest everyone read Robert Bly's Iron John: A Book about Men, you might find it quite illuminating.

Liberal males don’t even realized how pussy whipped they are.

Sorry, but conservative males have no idea what it is to be a man. To be perfectly blunt, most liberals have no idea of what it is to be a man. But I can promise you, that guy in his pajamas drinking the latte and thinking about health insurance is closer to a "real man" than any redneck camo wearing gun-toting pickup driving MAGA fanatic.

I would suggest everyone read Robert Bly's Iron John: A Book about Men, you might find it quite illuminating.
Sure...

Seriously.

seriously.

Are Muslim men not real men?

They seem more masculine than the western man and sure don't respect any of women's choices.

Muslim men, for the most part, are the definition of "toxic masculinity"

Bill Clinton is a Trump supporter? Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back