Inside Marco Rubio’s messy American Express statements

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Seems Trump was RIGHT again.... If you can't control your own expenses, what will you do with the nations....KEEP UPPING THE DEBT CEILING?

Washington Post ^ | 11/7/2015 | Manuel Roig-Franzia, Sean Sullivan, Tom Hamburger
Surging Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio sought to tamp down an escalating controversy Saturday, releasing previously secret records that detailed his use of a Florida Republican Party credit card for personal expenses. The records, which cover a 22-month period in 2005 and 2006, combined with previously disclosed credit card statements, show that Rubio charged more than $22,000 in personal expenses to the card while the account incurred more than $1,700 in delinquency and late fees over a four-year period while he was in the Florida legislature. Rubio has maintained that he paid out of his pocket for any personal expenses...

Seems Trump was RIGHT again.... If you can't control your own expenses, what will you do with the nations....KEEP UPPING THE DEBT CEILING?

Washington Post ^ | 11/7/2015 | Manuel Roig-Franzia, Sean Sullivan, Tom Hamburger
Surging Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio sought to tamp down an escalating controversy Saturday, releasing previously secret records that detailed his use of a Florida Republican Party credit card for personal expenses. The records, which cover a 22-month period in 2005 and 2006, combined with previously disclosed credit card statements, show that Rubio charged more than $22,000 in personal expenses to the card while the account incurred more than $1,700 in delinquency and late fees over a four-year period while he was in the Florida legislature. Rubio has maintained that he paid out of his pocket for any personal expenses...

OK. Is there a point to this if he paid the bills?

• Banned

I guess $1700 in delinquency and late fees is common for you!

I would have a problem if he DID NOT pay his bills. Why are you so concerned?

• Banned

I guess delinquency, and late fees are above your pay grade!

No. Because of my real occupation, I have often had to juggle expenses and once declared bankruptcy. Is that a crime?

Yes, Marco Rubio has some very serious issues with his personal finances. In fact it's the primary reason Mitt Romney didn't pick him as his VP running mate.

Does Rubio have a spending problem?

• Banned

No. Because of my real occupation, I have often had to juggle expenses and once declared bankruptcy. Is that a crime?

No it's NOT a crime, BUT shows a cavalier attitude towards finance....But besides that
It’s all about amnesty, an issue that continues to hound Rubio since he was the mascot of the infamous attempt to pass it two years ago. Many of the Tea Party supporters and conservative base who helped him win his Senate primary now feel betrayed. In the past few days several stories at Breitbart News highlight why the issue remains a major albatross for an otherwise talented and fairly conservative politician. ALSO his new found PRO AMNESTY BILLIONAIRE backer ......

1. Marco Rubio's New Billionaire Backer Funds Open...
    www.breitbart.com/.../marco-rubios-new-billionaire-backer...Cached
    Hedge-fund billionaire Paul Singer has decided to throw his financial weight behind the donor-class 2016 favorite, Marco Rubio.
Makes things more than difficult, as this guy is also heavy into the LGTB crowd!

If Rubio had never wasted his political capital on the gang of 8 “scamnesty” farce, he probably would be a strong frontrunner for the 2016 nomination. although not a strong as Ted Cruz, who has, up till now, done everything right!

I don't have a credit. It's to easy to fall into the trap.
It would, seem in this case, Rubio is in touch with America

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rubio didn't start with funding from his father to begin his career. While I do not agree with Rubio on the issues, I have much more respect for him than any of the other Republican candidates as he can at least relate to hardship. On top of that, he is the most knowledgeable Republican candidate on the issues.

I have a feeling the plot will thicken on this one. Trump is the only one who commands confidence in his ability to handle the economy, and like James Carville once uttered in his Cajum voice "It's the economy, stupid"! Rubio isn't the man, and despite efforts from the establishment GOP, he's gonna fizzle out like Kasich and Bush. Cruz is even with Rubio at this point and is more likely to rise, even though the establishment doesn't like him. Too bad, we do.

I don't have a credit. It's to easy to fall into the trap.
It would, seem in this case, Rubio is in touch with America

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rubio didn't start with funding from his father to begin his career. While I do not agree with Rubio on the issues, I have much more respect for him than any of the other Republican candidates as he can at least relate to hardship. On top of that, he is the most knowledgeable Republican candidate on the issues.
Thanks for helping us eliminate one of them. :rofl:

Forum List

Back