Inspiring Young Musicians

I have to admit, I like a lot of the new stuff to!

So do I. I exercise to some of it. Even my dogs favorite song is 'Uptown Funk'. She will ignore other songs I play while working out, but when Uptown Funk comes on she jumps up ,wags her tail and dances.
The other dog and hubby don't care either way.
First couple notes and she is up and moving.

So do I. I exercise to some of it. Even my dogs favorite song is 'Uptown Funk'. She will ignore other songs I play while working out, but when Uptown Funk comes on she jumps up ,wags her tail and dances.
The other dog and hubby don't care either way.
First couple notes and she is up and moving.

That was the No.1 song last year.

Inspiring young Muslims more than you can ever know. Sorry if I got the wrong group again.

Inspiring young Muslims more than you can ever know. Sorry if I got the wrong group again.

need translation into English, can't like what I don't understand. Maybe I can find their song in English?

Found one in English, this is about inspiring young youth, not [politics of war.
No man,race or culture is perfect.

need translation into English, can't like what I don't understand. Maybe I can find their song in English?

It's all about us Muslims have to obey the Koran and infidels need to be slaughtered just because. You don't need to be a super sleuth to tell what they're up to.

It's all about us Muslims have to obey the Koran and infidels need to be slaughtered just because. You don't need to be a super sleuth to tell what they're up to.

But this thread is about, non-radical inspiring youth of all kinds of people.

But this thread is about, non-radical inspiring youth of all kinds of people.

Non-radical Muslims? You mean like the ones who would allow their daughters to get an education? Those might be a minority worldwide.

Forum List

Back