Insulting forum members because of their nationality

No one should be insulted for his nationality, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender etc...
This is not a perfect world. The sooner people figure that out the better off we will be. Giving offense and being offended is human nature and no laws will ever change it.

I dont think this is ok.
What do you think?
I think it is fine. I love to ridicule the Eurotrash. Who doesn't want to make fun of Hispanics? Yankees always suck donkey dicks. Then we have the Negroes, my god talk about a target rich environment.

I think questioning people who claim to be from another country - say Wales to pull one out of the air - and obsess over what they see is wrong with the United States is not an insult per se. It is a point to make in a debate about U.S. politics, etc.

Plus, I think that it is likely that they are socks of another poster and they use the claim of being from somewhere else as cover.

I would feel like an idiot if I went onto the Canada Message Board, and started droning on about the whigs vs. the torries or whoever they have.

Are you in Germany ??
Nope - Malaysia, China and Colorado.

You meant Bavaria? Germany is a Federation and the "Free-state of Bavaria" (with a lot of special privileges) happens to be a member in that federation.
Germans usually try to term us the Texas of the USA - hoping it would be kind of derogatory to us.

Last edited:
Nope - Malaysia, China and Colorado.

You meant Bavaria? Germany is a Federation and the "Free-state of Bavaria" (with a lot of special privileges) happens to be a member in that federation.
Germans usually try to term us the Texas of the USA - hoping it would be kind of derogatory to us.
You sound very fascinating 🤨

Such as…….
Found one for you 😂

You disagree with my previous post - why?

Human error (in regards to classified documents) is based onto unintentionally not observing/following procedures - not to follow procedures intentionally - is treason.
Not to have respective procedures in place - is due to negligence and stupidity (aka Third World Country).
Stann: I don't believe you're an American. Your attitude is awful.

Why would anybody insult another forum member because of their nationality?

What an odd thing to say.

Forum List

Back