Insurrection? Pro-aborts are planning "protests" inside churches and at SCOTUS justices' homes

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
And we all know what happens when the left "protests"; things burn and innocent people die.

1651783198696.png

And we all know what happens when the left "protests"; things burn and innocent people die.

View attachment 640962

If so, only in the big locally controlled Dem Cities, like last time, because in confusion there is opportunity, opportunity to pillage, that is. I don't live in one, or even a Dem controlled state and I have no insurance company stock. So, I'll just pass and watch it on TV like last time.

Impaling a couple of these protesters on the giant crosses they carry down the aisle in church would simmer their asses down a bit I think.

You know their motto: "Never let a crisis go to waste"
The left is poised to explode... Every election cycle, like clockwork.
These will be particularly bad once the decision to say there is no Constitutional right to murder babies is announced

Your insurrectionist heroes staged the most ignorant protest in living memory. When leftists protest they know if they go past the police line they can expect to be arrested and usually have bail money on hand just in case. Why are you people so bad at comparing things?

Your insurrectionist heroes staged the most ignorant protest in living memory. When leftists protest they know if they go past the police line they can expect to be arrested and usually have bail money on hand just in case. Why are you people so bad at comparing things?

This thread is about your fellow DemoKKKrats planning to attack church congregants and SCOTUS justices' homes and families.

Do try to keep up.

Maybe if they [antifa, blm, harpies] get too carried away outside a Justice's home a few will get shot and killed. It is what needs to happen to set their evil minds that maybe they should go home.

Forum List

Back