🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

INTEL EXPERTS: “Heads Will Roll” When FISA Intel Memo Released – Rosenstein and Ohr Fired Immediatel

The American public deserves the truth. We should not hide the truth from them, they've waited too long. Do no pull a wool over their eyes. Show them the facts. They deserve nothing less.

The American public deserves the truth. We should not hide the truth from them, they've waited too long. Do no pull a wool over their eyes. Show them the facts. They deserve nothing less.
Wow.
You sure ask for alot.

Prison time.....
Only the pee-ons.
The higher ups that directed this will skate.
This is corruption in the FBI and it was directed by Obama and Hillary.

Well, let's see what's in the thing before we go making judgments, aye?
fuck it. this may be pulling the football away from charlie brown again, but i'm rushing lucy...bitch has got to go.
The guilty parties in the FBI have been fighting against a public release of this evidence, so if they get their way nothing will see the light of day.
Still, the coincidence of Hillary's fire in her compound was just a CYA evidence burning party. At first I thought it wasn't that simple, but now we can see that her silence is an indication she is hunkering down and planning any possible defense measures.
kinda hard to burn digital evidence anymore.

as the deep state turns...

Well it's moved beyond Fox, will this slowly become mainstream, or will they ignore it in a blatant disregard for American liberty? The memo hashtag was #1 on Twitter last night and the yelling and howling has not dissipated. Just an hour ago:

Republicans call for release of memo on alleged surveillance abuses
Republicans call for release of memo on alleged surveillance abuses

Even the Brits are getting in on the action. I am going to look for Canadian sources, now THAT would be a revelation:

US politicans demand private memo 'worse than Watergate' is released
'Release the memo': Republicans demand private memo with revelations 'worse than Watergate' is made public

Yeah, as suspected, no Canadian media sources of the major outlets. Now you should be really concerned. When state controlled Canadian media doesn't talk about something trending so strongly, you know something is amiss...

Have faith though, if there is something to be seen the U.S government will get it released. Over 60 have seen it and there are political pundits who are speaking about it, thus, some of the information in it has been leaked.

Check out former NYPD and Fed Agent Dan Bongino's twitter feed, he's quite angry and has been calling out former Democrats without mercy. He knows more than the average person knows clearly.
All Canadian media are radical LIBS.
CBC creamed themselves when BONOBO won. Then spent the next eight years sucking him off everyday.

Well, by U.S standards, I suppose our media is all left. However, of late, with CNN and MSNBC< it can be argued we have some smaller news outlets that are further right. Global News, CTV are a couple. With CBC dominating media much liek BBC does in the U.K, it's tough to overcome the overall ideological spoon feeding.

The problem with this is simple, we don't have diverse control and we deny media opportunities. We were ranked near the bottom on openness in media I believe, one of the worst if not the worst in the G20.

No way on Gods green earth do we have people like Rand Paul, Trey Gowdy and other Patriots in government. I know from personal experience that we don't have this. That's a problem of course, and why so many Canadians dislike America because they are indoctrinated and don't educate themselves.

DT369hfV4AA9t9a
:rofl:

"The democrats are lucky Republicans are honorable people. If we played the game like they do the memo would be all over CNN and everywhere else by now. Maybe it’s time we stoop to their level? #releasethememo" - Donald Trump Jr

"The democrats are lucky Republicans are honorable people. If we played the game like they do the memo would be all over CNN and everywhere else by now. Maybe it’s time we stoop to their level? #releasethememo" - Donald Trump Jr
yea cause stooping to their level only means next time around we all get MORE stupid.

that's how we got here, and we need to stop stooping and not talk about the high road, but go back to it. take 'em down but do it properly.

yea cause stooping to their level only means next time around we all get MORE stupid.

that's how we got here, and we need to stop stooping and not talk about the high road, but go back to it. take 'em down but do it properly.

From all the twitter and media interviews, based on what I see, this won't require an illegal tackle.

From all the twitter and media interviews, based on what I see, this won't require an illegal tackle.
good. i don't care who is involved but if illegal - go. get the fuck out of our government.

Looks like it is big? Big enough the Dems are willing to "shut down" non-essential GOVT to distract from it?

Of course.....pay to Troops hardly seems "non-essential"?

good. i don't care who is involved but if illegal - go. get the fuck out of our government.

The good and righteous will always prevail, it's the only hope we can have as a species. Therefore, yes if someone was abusing their power, there needs to be consequences. Or else, you throw your own citizens to the wolves of Russia, China and other enemy states, and see the West become more like them. This cannot happen. I've lived it in Canada, we can't have America become more like us.

I'm always a glass half full kind of person, even though I've struggled personally. If you go into the dark hole ad hate everything and everyone, it isn't good for the soul. So, you can bet there are patriots already looking to expose what is going on and cleaning house of any bad actors who carried over from Obama years.

Based on what I'm seeing, the light of America and it's values will shine bright. Just need the truth to be exposed, move past the old administrations abuses wherever they lied and see her succeed again.

Abuse of power, obstruction of justice. It is all coming down on the heads of the filthy ass Democrats and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

the-scheme-2.jpg
You know why every goddamn one of those corrupt motherfuckers will skate and we'll be left self-relieving a scorching case of blue balls?

Because, we the people, or enough of us, have not pulled out our guns and started shooting them. (Note to NSA guys or anyone else monitoring my activities with an illegal FISA warrant or otherwise, currently reading this. I am not advocating violent insurrection. And, go fuck yourselves. KayThxBai)

That's what it will likely take for anyone in D.C. to face the music.

We are conquered. It's not our country anymore. It is owned by the political elites and their foreign buddies.

It ain't happen.

Not one cocksucking thing will come of this.

We have no options.

Careful.

Looks like someone is going to get an IRS audit.

Abuse of power, obstruction of justice. It is all coming down on the heads of the filthy ass Democrats and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

the-scheme-2.jpg
You know why every goddamn one of those corrupt motherfuckers will skate and we'll be left self-relieving a scorching case of blue balls?

Because, we the people, or enough of us, have not pulled out our guns and started shooting them. (Note to NSA guys or anyone else monitoring my activities with an illegal FISA warrant or otherwise, currently reading this. I am not advocating violent insurrection. And, go fuck yourselves. KayThxBai)

We are conquered. It's not our country anymore. It is owned by the political elites and their foreign buddies.

It ain't happen.

We have no options.

Careful.

Yeah, never go off the deep end, helps noone.

the-scheme-2.jpg

It ain't happen.

We have no options.

Careful.

Yeah, never go off the deep end, helps noone.

Sure, going off the deep end may make you feel better. The sky looks bluer, the air seems cleaner, but in the end, you are right. it usually does more harm than good.

The good and righteous will always prevail, it's the only hope we can have as a species. Therefore, yes if someone was abusing their power, there needs to be consequences. Or else, you throw your own citizens to the wolves of Russia, China and other enemy states, and see the West become more like them. This cannot happen. I've lived it in Canada, we can't have America become more like us.

I'm always a glass half full kind of person, even though I've struggled personally. If you go into the dark hole ad hate everything and everyone, it isn't good for the soul. So, you can bet there are patriots already looking to expose what is going on and cleaning house of any bad actors who carried over from Obama years.

Based on what I'm seeing, the light of America and it's values will shine bright. Just need the truth to be exposed, move past the old administrations abuses wherever they lied and see her succeed again.
more american than many americans i know. :)

the-scheme-2.jpg

It ain't happen.

We have no options.

Careful.

Really. Never shake a steak in front of a hungry lion.

Wacky Mark Meadows UNLOADS On 'Absolutely Shocking' FISA Memo: I Thought This ‘Would Never Happen in a Country That Loves Freedom!’

Well...the process can move very, very quickly.

Nunes just needs a Majority vote of his committee
to give it to the House and they just need a Majority vote
to get it to the President.

The President then just needs to declassify it.

Once it's out in the open, it could be a game changer.

I would think the big thing to look for would be if they know/knew
the info used to obtain a FISA warrant was false or they created
the info themselves...Mueller's investigation would be unraveled
because any and all info obtained would be illegal and not allowed
in a Court of Law.

As for the other stuff...that could be political suicide for anyone who
votes against the document's release for public viewing.

This thing could balloon in Treason Charges if they were actively
attempting to undermine the President of the United States. This
is Banana Republic Crap. The Dems have been hanging around those
illegal Hispanics so long they're beginning to act just like them.

They need to move quickly on this stuff. Don't allow the Dems to block
anything or create other distractions. They can't really block anything
but they can create distractions.

The News Media will have to work overtime to defend the Dems. I
believe some will but many won't. I think they'll be forced to report
the truth

Prison time.....
Only the pee-ons.
The higher ups that directed this will skate.
This is corruption in the FBI and it was directed by Obama and Hillary.

Well, let's see what's in the thing before we go making judgments, aye?
fuck it. this may be pulling the football away from charlie brown again, but i'm rushing lucy...bitch has got to go.
The guilty parties in the FBI have been fighting against a public release of this evidence, so if they get their way nothing will see the light of day.
Still, the coincidence of Hillary's fire in her compound was just a CYA evidence burning party. At first I thought it wasn't that simple, but now we can see that her silence is an indication she is hunkering down and planning any possible defense measures.
kinda hard to burn digital evidence anymore.

as the deep state turns...
I guess you never heard of Thermite

Forum List

Back