INTEL EXPERTS: “Heads Will Roll” When FISA Intel Memo Released – Rosenstein and Ohr Fired Immediatel

If it's true, it looks like Democrats were using the Federal government like their Secret Police

That's not cool, is it?

Likely akin to Rachel Madcow's revealing Trump's tax returns.

Yeah? You want to ridicule the OP and Hannity for this ridiculous thread. Your method of doing so is to bring up an unrelated matter involving an unrelated person.

That's weak and sad.
That is hilarious.

You are nothing if not here to protect DNCTV everyday.

What happened to the Seth Rich murder investigation?

Blue balls

"This other news store reveals shocking info that will send Hillaery to jail."

Nothing. Blue balls.

Yeah? You want to ridicule the OP and Hannity for this ridiculous thread. Your method of doing so is to bring up an unrelated matter involving an unrelated person.

That's weak and sad.
That is hilarious.

Prove it.

Find an example of me deflecting to "protect" someone.

I'll help you out. I've deflected or posted a "what about this" comment about a half dozen times since I've been here. I announce it when I do it. It is my last resort when nutbag hypocrisy is just too crazy.

You assholes do it in EVERY FUCKING THREAD.

That's weak and sad.
That is hilarious.

Prove it.

I'll help you out. I've deflected or posted a "what about this" comment about a half dozen times since I've been here. I announce it when I do it. It is my last resort when nutbag hypocrisy is just too crazy.

You just did, by protecting your beloved Madcow.

Last edited:
This will turn out to be just one more
Giant-Nothingburger-200px-no-margins.png

Delusional Moon Bat.

That's weak and sad.
That is hilarious.

Prove it.

You just did, but protecting your beloved Madcow.

You are a clown. Even you don't believe what you just typed.

Abuse of power, obstruction of justice. It is all coming down on the heads of the filthy ass Democrats and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

the-scheme-2.jpg

It's really really big! I'll believe it when I see it.
yea, i feel like charlie brown trying to kick the football on many of these. *if* true, take all guilty parties down and down hard.

Yet you keep falling for it. Time after time, Chuck.

When you have to say "If true", you should not say anything. Learn from your mistakes.
well puddin, if i didn't learn then i'd not disclaimer it to "if" true now would i?

we know FISA has already said what obama's camp did was illegal. you and the left just flew into a fit of denial. we'll see. cause again, *if true* there ain't enough crow to go around for the liberals.

That's weak and sad.
That is hilarious.

Prove it.

i went ahead and turned ignore off for a bit and wow - i can see why i had you there.

back you go.

Forum List

Back