🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

INTEL EXPERTS: “Heads Will Roll” When FISA Intel Memo Released – Rosenstein and Ohr Fired Immediatel

This will turn out to be just one more
Giant-Nothingburger-200px-no-margins.png

I clicked on he link....not sure if it would take me to Alex Jones or Wikileaks. And....whaddya know....it was Zero Hedge and "Tyler Durden".

The source? Fox News and a few Florida puke representatives.

This is clearly solid reporting.

If there really is a deep state, then how will anything come out of significance to alter the deep state?

Maybe they can catch them napping

I clicked on he link....not sure if it would take me to Alex Jones or Wikileaks. And....whaddya know....it was Zero Hedge and "Tyler Durden".

I hope you have really good protection on your computer if you went to zerohedge.

I hope you have really good protection on your computer if you went to zerohedge.

Ooo. I'm testing mine! :eusa_dance:

Hey, you know, if it extracts some corrupt individuals from the government, I'm all for it!

Last edited:
If there really is a deep state, then how will anything come out of significance to alter the deep state?

The sad part about you is that you still allow for the possibility that there is a deep state....but part of your brain tells you that it's nutty, so you couch it in posts like that.

You are a "Half McGarrett".

The sad part about you is that you still allow for the possibility that there is a deep state....but part of your brain tells you that it's nutty, so you couch it in posts like that.

I never made any such comment.

My point is they are either in control or they are not.

I'm not getting blue balls waiting on something of any significance. I have been burned too many times.

This will be a fat pile of nothing.

Not interested.

I never made any such comment.

My point is they are either in control or they are not.

Dude. You just did it again.

If it's true, Trump now has the weapon he needs to wipe out the Deep State and end the Democrat Party on the National level

Forum List

Back