INTEL EXPERTS: “Heads Will Roll” When FISA Intel Memo Released – Rosenstein and Ohr Fired Immediatel

Abuse of power, obstruction of justice. It is all coming down on the heads of the filthy ass Democrats and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

the-scheme-2.jpg
You know why every goddamn one of those corrupt motherfuckers will skate and we'll be left self-relieving a scorching case of blue balls?

Because, we the people, or enough of us, have not pulled out our guns and started shooting them. (Note to NSA guys or anyone else monitoring my activities with an illegal FISA warrant or otherwise, currently reading this. I am not advocating violent insurrection. And, go fuck yourselves. KayThxBai)

That's what it will likely take for anyone in D.C. to face the music.

We are conquered. It's not our country anymore. It is owned by the political elites and their foreign buddies.

It ain't happen.

Not one cocksucking thing will come of this.

We have no options.

Abuse of power, obstruction of justice. It is all coming down on the heads of the filthy ass Democrats and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

the-scheme-2.jpg
You know why every goddamn one of those corrupt motherfuckers will skate and we'll be left self-relieving a scorching case of blue balls?

Because, we the people, or enough of us, have not pulled out our guns and started shooting them. (Note to NSA guys or anyone else monitoring my activities with an illegal FISA warrant or otherwise, currently reading this. I am not advocating violent insurrection. And, go fuck yourselves. KayThxBai)

We are conquered. It's not our country anymore. It is owned by the political elites and their foreign buddies.

It ain't happen.

We have no options.

I fart in the general direction of your defeatist attitude!

the-scheme-2.jpg

It ain't happen.

We have no options.

I fart in the general direction of your defeatist attitude!

Prison time.....
Only the pee-ons.
The higher ups that directed this will skate.
This is corruption in the FBI and it was directed by Obama and Hillary.
and that's where it should land. many of us have felt for a long time this was happening but the constant NO IT WASN'T YOU RACIST NAZI PIG and where to pee took center stage. as if they didn't really give a damn about the LGBTSQURE(#KS side of life and just used them as a distraction...

Likely akin to Rachel Madcow's revealing Trump's tax returns.

Yeah? You want to ridicule the OP and Hannity for this ridiculous thread. Your method of doing so is to bring up an unrelated matter involving an unrelated person.

That's weak and sad.
That is hilarious.

You are nothing if not here to protect DNCTV everyday.

Prove it.

Find an example of me deflecting to "protect" someone.

I'll help you out. I've deflected or posted a "what about this" comment about a half dozen times since I've been here. I announce it when I do it. It is my last resort when nutbag hypocrisy is just too crazy.

You assholes do it in EVERY FUCKING THREAD.
i went ahead and turned ignore off for a bit and wow - i can see why i had you there.

back you go.

That's so cool! You are the bomb!

Well it's moved beyond Fox, will this slowly become mainstream, or will they ignore it in a blatant disregard for American liberty? The memo hashtag was #1 on Twitter last night and the yelling and howling has not dissipated. Just an hour ago:

Republicans call for release of memo on alleged surveillance abuses

Even the Brits are getting in on the action. I am going to look for Canadian sources, now THAT would be a revelation:

US politicans demand private memo 'worse than Watergate' is released
'Release the memo': Republicans demand private memo with revelations 'worse than Watergate' is made public

Yeah, as suspected, no Canadian media sources of the major outlets. Now you should be really concerned. When state controlled Canadian media doesn't talk about something trending so strongly, you know something is amiss...

Have faith though, if there is something to be seen the U.S government will get it released. Over 60 have seen it and there are political pundits who are speaking about it, thus, some of the information in it has been leaked.

Check out former NYPD and Fed Agent Dan Bongino's twitter feed, he's quite angry and has been calling out former Democrats without mercy. He knows more than the average person knows clearly.

Last edited:
Those who have seen the document think there's enough there to clean house.

Time will tell.

Prison time.....
Only the pee-ons.

Well, let's see what's in the thing before we go making judgments, aye?
What’s in the thing is much worse than what has already been revealed, according to those who have read it.

The Dems know what's in it and have been in a cover your ass mode since before Christmas.

What happened to the Seth Rich murder investigation?

Blue balls

"This other news store reveals shocking info that will send Hillaery to jail."

Nothing. Blue balls.
The Seth Rich murder investigation is ongoing.
Let's wait and see what turns up.
BTW there are currently 27 investigations ongoing into the White house leaks.
All 27 involve former OBAMA staffers who stayed on in the Trump White house.
My advice to these traitors? PACK LIGHT when your names are released to the public.

What happened to the Seth Rich murder investigation?

Blue balls

"This other news store reveals shocking info that will send Hillaery to jail."

Nothing. Blue balls.
The Seth Rich murder investigation is ongoing.
Let's wait and see what turns up.
BTW there are currently 27 investigations ongoing into the White house leaks.
All 27 involve former OBAMA staffers who stayed on in the Trump White house.
My advice to these traitors? PACK LIGHT when your names are released to the public.
i also advise them to play hard to get at the prison dances and start a pool now - who's ass is worth the most packs of cigs in prison?

the-scheme-2.jpg

It ain't happen.

We have no options.
You might consider putting down the 'bong' pal.
That shit is fucking up your brain.

Well it's moved beyond Fox, will this slowly become mainstream, or will they ignore it in a blatant disregard for American liberty? The memo hashtag was #1 on Twitter last night and the yelling and howling has not dissipated. Just an hour ago:

Even the Brits are getting in on the action. I am going to look for Canadian sources, now THAT would be a revelation:

US politicans demand private memo 'worse than Watergate' is released
'Release the memo': Republicans demand private memo with revelations 'worse than Watergate' is made public

Yeah, as suspected, no Canadian media sources of the major outlets. Now you should be really concerned. When state controlled Canadian media doesn't talk about something trending so strongly, you know something is amiss...

Have faith though, if there is something to be seen the U.S government will get it released. Over 60 have seen it and there are political pundits who are speaking about it, thus, some of the information in it has been leaked.

Check out former NYPD and Fed Agent Dan Bongino's twitter feed, he's quite angry and has been calling out former Democrats without mercy. He knows more than the average person knows clearly.
All Canadian media are radical LIBS.
CBC creamed themselves when BONOBO won. Then spent the next eight years sucking him off everyday.

the-scheme-2.jpg

It ain't happen.

We have no options.

I think we all know that the filthy ass Democrats are notorious with getting away with massive corruption and dishonesty.

The Republicans are too chickenshit to hold the Democrats accountable for the corruption.

Our country is pretty well fucked.

Prison time.....
Only the pee-ons.

Well, let's see what's in the thing before we go making judgments, aye?
fuck it. this may be pulling the football away from charlie brown again, but i'm rushing lucy...bitch has got to go.
The guilty parties in the FBI have been fighting against a public release of this evidence, so if they get their way nothing will see the light of day.
Still, the coincidence of Hillary's fire in her compound was just a CYA evidence burning party. At first I thought it wasn't that simple, but now we can see that her silence is an indication she is hunkering down and planning any possible defense measures.

Forum List

Back