INTEL EXPERTS: “Heads Will Roll” When FISA Intel Memo Released – Rosenstein and Ohr Fired Immediatel

"Americans deserve to know the contents of the memo. Democrats & deep state govt officials are doing everything they can to protect those within the government who used their positions of influence to target those they disagree with politically. RELEASE THE MEMO! " - Don Jr

Starkey has zero tolerance for sedition, I think Republicans should follow suit. I can see many Dems relocating to counteries without US extradition treaty to avoid the gallows

how do people like Hannity and infowars and fox and gateway pundit and the daily caller know what is in this memo if the memo is CLASSIFIED?

Can’t Trump simply order the declassification of the memo?
Because it has to be voted on by congressional leaders and then it goes to Paul Ryan for approval to declassify, then to Trump.

I've heard/read two alternate statements. One, was that Ryan had deferred to
Nunes to release the Info, per House rules and the other was a public release
no later than Jan 30th. (But that was before Nunes was in Congress tonight with the memo for folks to read.

Tidy this up for me please

This will reveal that Hillary ordered a fake file to be produced, which is, and the file indicates Trump is doing things with Russia, this gets a FISA warrant and in meantime the news is leaked all over the place and the Mueller circus begins

Last edited:
Tidy this up for me please

This will reveal that Hillary ordered a fake file to be produced, which is, and the file indicates Trump is doing things with Russia, this gets a FISA warrant and in meantime the news is leaked all over the place ?
Correct!

I’m interested in whether this memo lives up to the hype it’s been given. It’s been my experience that most things highly hyped do not.

Forum List

Back