'Intellectually disabled' man set for execution

Since liberals believe all the unborn afflicted with Down Syndrome must be murdered in the womb it's hard to fathom why they might be upset by just one more (albeit later than usual term) abortion. Or these somehow unequal disabilities.
Are you telling us that the Right doesn't know the difference in an embryo and a full grown man?

Last edited:
A 70 ID isn't that low, probably about the level of most Obama supporters. Obviously the guy is a danger to others, he has no use on planet earth. Unless he wants to join the human mine sweeper program, fuck him.

He might have killed two people, but did he intend to kill them? Did he know he would kill them? His disability may not have enabled him to know what he was doing.

Lets be honest here. If he was white, he wouldn't even be on death row.

Don't bet your life on it.....Johnny Paul Penry, IQ measured at 56. Raped and murdered a woman with a pair of scissors. Sentenced to death but after the outcry over his low IQ it was commuted to life in prison. In this case I actually agree. 56 is low enough that malice becomes a question.

th

No different than putting down a rabid dog.

He had enough intellectual capacity to kill someone. What, you gotta' be in MENSA to get the death penalty?

Look at the bright side:Now he'll be permanently disabled.

The guy has a 70 IQ. Georgia has a long history of killing mentally ill and disabled people, particularly black people with low IQ and mental illness. This is nothing new.
No just the ones who murder other folks.

The preferred term "relatable"

...at least that's what they call it on political shows.

No just the ones who murder other folks.

Yes. Georgia has a long history of killing black suspects with limited mental capacity who are railroaded through the court system and straight onto a lethal injection stretcher. This separates Georgia from more civilized places that don't kill people who are the retarded equivalent of a 9 year old child.

So he didn't kill those people? Hold the presses folks. pillars knows something the rest of us don't.

We put rabid animals to death.

I have no problem executing humans who kill wantonly.
The problem is that he is not a human in the full sense of the word, you see. He is an ill person who must have been under medical control. If you describe him like a wild animal will you kill predatory tiger for killing a forester for example? Or you will put him into nature reserve far from people?
Maybe you could "rescue" him from the shelter, give him a good home.

There are a whole lot more murders committed by lifers that should have been executed than there are proven wrongful executions.

And no way being a retard should protect you from capital punishment.
Astronomically so. Some people object to capital punishment while objecting to isolation. This is a case in point. It's even worse when a guard gets killed because of their "humanity".

Twice-convicted murderer Warren Lee Hill is set to be executed in Georgia on Tuesday night despite pleas from human rights groups and legal representatives who say his intellectual disability should make him ineligible for the death penalty.
Hill has an IQ of approximately 70 and the "emotional capacity of a young boy," said his attorney, Brian Kammer.
Federal law stemming from a 2002 Virginia case that went to the U.S. Supreme Court says executing intellectually disabled individuals violates the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishment. But the case also allows states to define intellectual disability. In Georgia, that means attorneys for death row inmates have to prove mental impairment "beyond a reasonable doubt."
Intellectually disabled man set for execution - CNN.com
This is how our democratic judicial working!! Instead of treatment he got a death penalty. Welcome to America dude. We can't rely on the laws. We can't believe people. I feel like living in the wild nature.
Let's release him in to your care and you accept the responsibility of his actions

Let's release him in to your care and you accept the responsibility of his actions
They couldn't stop him from murdering in a max security facility, so whereas i might not be much be concerned with ding bats like the Pollack, I feel we have an obligation to whomever might be under his control.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back