Intelligence Bulletin Warning Of Protest-Related Violence Makes Little Mention Of 'Antifa'

You better watch out or antifa will get you!!
They are burning down the country

but you just go back to sleep
Lol @ "burning down our country"! Hyperbole is fun!!

Plus, can you show me antifa committing a crime? Someone who was arrested and verified to be antifa?
I’m not here to convince you of anything

the model for ANTIFA is ISIS, which obama once called a junior varsity team, but turned out to be much more serious
Antifa predates isis.
Dont take that literally

mussolini predated hitler but adolph was the most well-known face of fascisim
Keep backing up.
I backed it up

But if you’re under 30 you are probably still googling “mussolini“ to find out who he was
Lol backing up as in "look out guys! She's backing up!"

So the truth is exactly what I thought and have posted.

trump and barr lied again.

The violence of antifa is barely a footnote in this report. It's the far right radical extremists, mainly the boogaloo boys, who are the ones committing the violence.

I will add, Antifa has not taken over 6 blocks in Seattle. The peaceful protesters and people who live on Capitol Hill did that. Antifa is no where near there.

I have been there to see it for myself. Almost everything that's being posted about it on this board by the far right radical extremists is a lie.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Lying is part and parcel of the vanguard. You are proving it with every post you make.

So you're saying trump's FBI, Department of Homeland Security and National Counterterrorism Center are liars?

Wow.

Don't feel bad. You're not the only far right radical extremist who denies honest, factual reality.

The real truth is that Antifa isn't committing all that violence. Far right radical extremists are and three of our own government agencies say so.

You can whine, stamp your feet, call government agencies liars and throw all the childish hissy fits you want.

It won't change the honest facts.

Don't bother to reply to this. I won't read it or reply. I usually don't read your posts but this caught my eye as I scrolled by.

Your lies and denial of reality is boring and childish. I have much better things to do with my time than read your lies.

007BAB43-4EFF-4CAA-A56F-74BB6EE58241.gif

The violence of antifa is barely a footnote in this report. It's the far right radical extremists, mainly the boogaloo boys, who are the ones committing the violence.

I will add, Antifa has not taken over 6 blocks in Seattle. The peaceful protesters and people who live on Capitol Hill did that. Antifa is no where near there.

I have been there to see it for myself. Almost everything that's being posted about it on this board by the far right radical extremists is a lie.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
Bull shit...every word....
Here is more "bullshit" for you

Adherents of the far-right movement known as Boogaloo have shown up at various protests sparked by the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, attempting to use the demonstrations to further their own cause and in some cases carrying rifles.

Boogaloo devotees have also carried out violent attacks against police. This week, a California district attorney said that Steven Carrillo, charged with the ambush shooting death of a sheriff’s deputy in California’s Santa Cruz County on June 6, had ties to the Boogaloo. Carrillo had written some of its slogans in blood on the hood of a nearby car before his arrest. Authorities are reportedly looking into whether Carrillo was connected to the May 29 shooting death of a security officer at the federal building in Oakland, California ― a shooting that occurred during a large protest in that city over Floyd’s killing.

These people will never, ever acknowledge truth
ABC news and CNN are calling the armed infiltration and insurrection in Seattle a peaceful protest...will you acknowledge that that is a lie?.....
ABC news and CNN are calling the armed infiltration and insurrection in Seattle a peaceful protest...will you acknowledge that that is a lie?.....

You're being lied to, fool.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Why is it we never see any of these white supremist?
They are all disguised as black men.

Because somebody named Josh Margolin of ABC news claims that the "intelligence file" that was leaked to him makes no mention of ANTIFA it means that ANTIFA was not involved? The MSM plays y'all leftie anger like a violin.

Yeah, it's the white supremacists who took their own city block as well.

Damn these people, they really do believe that anything they say is believed despite the hours of video footage.

An armed autonomous zone in combat is called behind enemy lines.....

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
Bull shit...every word....
Here is more "bullshit" for you

Adherents of the far-right movement known as Boogaloo have shown up at various protests sparked by the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, attempting to use the demonstrations to further their own cause and in some cases carrying rifles.

Boogaloo devotees have also carried out violent attacks against police. This week, a California district attorney said that Steven Carrillo, charged with the ambush shooting death of a sheriff’s deputy in California’s Santa Cruz County on June 6, had ties to the Boogaloo. Carrillo had written some of its slogans in blood on the hood of a nearby car before his arrest. Authorities are reportedly looking into whether Carrillo was connected to the May 29 shooting death of a security officer at the federal building in Oakland, California ― a shooting that occurred during a large protest in that city over Floyd’s killing.
You are right more bull.....

An armed autonomous zone in combat is called behind enemy lines..

There is no combat , dope.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Sorry, I don't believe you. The Spokane Sheriff's Department arrested Antifa brought in from Portland during the first protest that turned violent.

So you went into CHAZ?

Those aren't my words. They are the words of the FBI, Homeland Security and Counterterrorism.

They said that antifa has a limited involvement and it was referenced in a footnote.

So that limited involvement could include what you claim happened in Spokane. However I would need proof of your claim.

Like the FBI, Homeland Security and Counterterrorism have in their report. You might want to actually read the article.

The ones who have been doing most of the violence is far right radical extremists. Mainly the boogaloo boys.

Those aren't my words. They are the words of our intelligence agencies.

If you don't believe them, take it up with them. Not the person who gave you the information.

Yes I went to CHAZ. Yesterday. Everything that has been claimed on this board about it is a lie. I've been there twice. Once with some of my cameras.

The thing is you're being lied to. If that's what you want fine but don't attack those who bother to give you honest facts.

Last edited:

An armed autonomous zone in combat is called behind enemy lines..

There is no combat , dope.
Tell that to the injured cops....

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Sorry, I don't believe you. The Spokane Sheriff's Department arrested Antifa brought in from Portland during the first protest that turned violent.

So you went into CHAZ?

Those aren't my words. They are the words of the FBI, Homeland Security and Counterterrorism.

They said that antifa has a limited involvement and it was referenced in a footnote.

So that limited involvement could include what you claim happened in Spokane. However I would need proof of your claim.

Like the FBI, Homeland Security and Counterterrorism have in their report. You might want to actually read the article.

The ones who have been doing most of the violence is far right radical extremists. Mainly the boogaloo boys.

If you don't believe them, take it up with them. Not the person who gave you the information.

Yes I went to CHAZ. Yesterday. Everything that has been claimed on this board about it is a lie. I've been there twice. Once with some of my cameras.

The thing is you're being lied to. If that's what you want fine but don't attack those who bother to give you honest facts.

I am only taking in eyewitness accounts like businesses that are inside the criminals camp. To bad they are undermining BLM. Anarchist often rob attention from the real message.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

So you went into CHAZ?

I am only taking in eyewitness accounts like businesses that are inside the criminals camp. To bad they are undermining BLM. Anarchist often rob attention from the real message.

Give me proof. I've given you proof.

Our intelligence agencies says you're not telling things that are true.

So I will need proof.

First you claimed antifa is in Spokane. Now you're claiming they're at CHAZ.

So which is it? Your story is changing so I don't believe it even more. When stories change, that's a red flag there is no truth to that story.

Antifa isn't at CHAZ. I've been there twice. Nothing that has been reported on this board by anyone from the right has been honest and correct. Just rumors and lies.

Have you been to CHAZ? Have you seen it for yourself? If you haven't then I'm more inclined to believe you believe the false reports about the situation. Especially since you have not presented any proof of your claims even though I've asked for it.

Lots of people CLAIM Antifa is around but I have yet to see any proof. In fact there are articles about the false claims about antifa being at the protests. Here is one of them.

Then there's those who have been harassed and even attacked by hateful and paranoid far right radical extremists because they were falsely accused of being antifa.

The "Bungwhole Bois" sounds like Russian assets desperately trying to help their pal, the "Dirty Don" (aka Trumpybear) by fomenting hatred, dissent and discord in the USA.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

So you went into CHAZ?

So I will need proof.

So which is it? Your story is changing so I don't believe it even more. When stories change, that's a red flag there is no truth to that story.

Antifa isn't at CHAZ. I've been there twice. Nothing that has been reported on this board by anyone from the right has been honest and correct. Just rumors and lies.

Have you been to CHAZ? Have you seen it for yourself? If you haven't then I'm more inclined to believe you believe the false reports about the situation. Especially since you have not presented any proof of your claims even though I've asked for it.

Lots of people CLAIM Antifa is around but I have yet to see any proof. In fact there are articles about the false claims about antifa being at the protests. Here is one of them.

Then there's those who have been harassed and even attacked by hateful and paranoid far right radical extremists because they were falsely accused of being antifa.

This is off of Spokane's twitter page:
The stores and businesses that had windows broken/and were looted had it coming and Im tired of pretending that they didn’t. These stores contributed to the gentrification of Spokane and have made downtown a place too expensive for POC. #GeorgeFloydprotest #BLM #Spokane

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

So you went into CHAZ?

So I will need proof.

As far as going to ChAZ, I won't go over there, the governor of the state has asked us to limit travel and not to spread the Coronavirus, I am not about to risk my life or others lives just to see anarchy, not my thing. They to me like those going to church or those going to protest the shutdown. It is their right to be stupid, doesn't mean I need to go and be stupid.

Forum List

Back