Intelligence Bulletin Warning Of Protest-Related Violence Makes Little Mention Of 'Antifa'

So the truth is exactly what I thought and have posted.

trump and barr lied again.

The violence of antifa is barely a footnote in this report. It's the far right radical extremists, mainly the boogaloo boys, who are the ones committing the violence.

I will add, Antifa has not taken over 6 blocks in Seattle. The peaceful protesters and people who live on Capitol Hill did that. Antifa is no where near there.

I have been there to see it for myself. Almost everything that's being posted about it on this board by the far right radical extremists is a lie.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
ab6gw25yea451.jpg

The violence of antifa is barely a footnote in this report. It's the far right radical extremists, mainly the boogaloo boys, who are the ones committing the violence.

I will add, Antifa has not taken over 6 blocks in Seattle. The peaceful protesters and people who live on Capitol Hill did that. Antifa is no where near there.

I have been there to see it for myself. Almost everything that's being posted about it on this board by the far right radical extremists is a lie.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Why is it we never see any of these white supremist?

Then are none so blind as those who refuse to see. You don't see the Nazi flags and white supremacist insignia at every Trump rally? Open your eyes man.

You posted a bunch of pics of people carrying the nazi flag.
How many were at an actual Trump rally?

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Then are none so blind as those who refuse to see. You don't see the Nazi flags and white supremacist insignia at every Trump rally? Open your eyes man.

Here's one at one of their anti shutdown rallies.

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 5.44.15 PM.png

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

In fact there are very few nazi flags in your link.
And a lot of them are from the left trying hysterically,like yourself,to make a connection that isnt there.

Here's one of your pics that snopes said was bullshit.

Here's another that leftist made..
1591909349639.png

Your post is a complete failure.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

View attachment 348940

The one snopes called bullshit.
How predictable.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

View attachment 348940

How predictable.

What proof have you got?

Post proof of your claims.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

View attachment 348940

How predictable.

What proof have you got?

You back up your own posts.
It took me five seconds to debunk.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
Bull shit...every word....
Then refute it big guy. The same information is being reported by multiple news sources

These people will never, ever acknowledge truth.

I didn't start this thread for those idiots.

I started it for all those who aren't morons who want to know the truth of what's going on.

Like in Seattle. I went to Capitol Hill. I saw it with my own eyes. There is NO Antifa there. They didn't take over 6 blocks. They took over a police precinct.

The reason police attacked them the other night was over a candle. Not Antifa. Not the protesters.

Once the protesters got the police out of there, the whole area became peaceful once again.

Now what is happening there is speeches, music and people debating the situation and where they should go from there. They have been talking to the police to find a way to keep the peace but bring the police back to the precinct.

All of the garbage that the far right radical extremists on this board have been posting about Antifa and the protests is nothing but pure, unadulterated bullshit.

Plain and simple.
So if there is no Antifa, that means everyone there is for fascism?

Interesting...

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

View attachment 348940

How predictable.

What proof have you got?

No you didn't. I posted the photo. You made a claim without any proof.

Now that I ask for that proof you refuse to provide it.

The reason being, you lied.

The photo is authentic.

Just saying something doesn't make it true. If you make a claim about what I post you better be prepared to back it up.

Obviously you're too stupid to realize that after all these years.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

View attachment 348940

How predictable.

What proof have you got?

The photo is authentic.

Just saying something doesn't make it true. If you make a claim about what I post you better be prepared to back it up.

The photo has nothing to do with a Trump rally.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

View attachment 348940

How predictable.

What proof have you got?

The photo is authentic.

Post #24 ya stupid kunt.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
Then refute it big guy. The same information is being reported by multiple news sources
Refute it?....its ABC news....and CNN....and NBC....give me a break....I didn't lose their credibility...they did....

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

View attachment 348940

How predictable.

What proof have you got?

The photo is authentic.

The photo has nothing to do with a Trump rally.

As I posted, it was at one of their anti shutdown rallies.

I never claimed it was one of trump's rallies. Those are indoors.

However trump endorsed those shutdown rallies and only trump supporters went to them. They proudly displayed their nazi signs.

That is a trump person with that sign.

It's authentic.

So again, you lied. Not me.

What does that have to do with the fact that trump and barr lied to you about who was responsible for the violence at the protests?

What does that have to do with most of the violence at the protests was by far right radical extremists?

What does that have to do with the fact that Antifa is barely a footnote?

You cowards want to argue about signs while the point of this thread is the lies from trump and bar, the violence is from the far right and Antifa has barely anything do with this? And that Antifa had nothing to do with what is happening in Seattle? And the fact that you people have been lying through your teeth about this?

I guess you need to change the subject because the honest facts just aren't on yours or trump's or barr's side.

Here's a clue, the answer to always being wrong and doing the wrong thing isn't to double down on it and lie. It's to stop making very bad choices.

if you are tired of being wrong and lied to by politicians you vote for stop voting for them. However if you're fine with it all, carry on.

Just don't expect me or any intelligent person to let you get away with it.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

You mean the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Center are liars?

Wow.
Amazing how the police/spook state now has oodles of credibility with the leftbats these days, innit?

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

View attachment 348938
That's someone protesting Trump, cement head.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

You mean the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Center are liars?

Wow.
Amazing how the police/spook state now has oodles of credibility with the leftbats these days, innit?

Amazing how all of the "law and order" conservatives, who castigated the left for being soft on crime, now hate all of the "law and order" government agencies, who keep calling out the corruption and criminality of the Trump Administration. I mean conservatives were all up in the grill of liberals for lawlessness, and had the FBI spying on all of the liberal protest groups in the 1970's and 80's.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
Refute it?....its ABC news....and CNN....and NBC....give me a break....I didn't lose their credibility...they did....
Give me a fucking break! What news would you accept as fact? World Net Daily? Tucker Carlson? Pat Robertson?

Antifa is the new American ISIS

No matter what flag the anarchists fly in their rogue state its still the same people
Lol, the new tRumpling boogyman!

You better watch out or antifa will get you!!

Boo!

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
I would counter that the media have been rather lackluster with reporting on them either way you cut it.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

View attachment 348938
Same thing as not telling the truth when being polled. It’s easy to troll and now we have nazis everywhere.

I see a peaceful nazi.
#notallnazisarebad

That’s funny? I thought so too.

Forum List

Back