Intelligence Bulletin Warning Of Protest-Related Violence Makes Little Mention Of 'Antifa'

So the truth is exactly what I thought and have posted.

trump and barr lied again.

The violence of antifa is barely a footnote in this report. It's the far right radical extremists, mainly the boogaloo boys, who are the ones committing the violence.

I will add, Antifa has not taken over 6 blocks in Seattle. The peaceful protesters and people who live on Capitol Hill did that. Antifa is no where near there.

I have been there to see it for myself. Almost everything that's being posted about it on this board by the far right radical extremists is a lie.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
Bull shit...every word....

You mean the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Center are liars?

Wow.
Amazing how the police/spook state now has oodles of credibility with the leftbats these days, innit?

Amazing how all of the "law and order" conservatives, who castigated the left for being soft on crime, now hate all of the "law and order" government agencies, who keep calling out the corruption and criminality of the Trump Administration. I mean conservatives were all up in the grill of liberals for lawlessness, and had the FBI spying on all of the liberal protest groups in the 1970's and 80's.
Amazing how you moronic phaux "law and order" liberoidal poseurs can't make one, single, (1) of your wild accusations against the evil Orange Man stick.

BTW, I've been against the federal snoop state since I've been able to pay attention....Likewise, I was in total opposition ot the Patriot Act, DHS, TSA, FISA, and all the other spook shit that was jammed up our asses in the wake of 9/11™.

I'm consistently on the side of privacy and civil liberties, where your attitudes on them are worse than weather.

The violence of antifa is barely a footnote in this report. It's the far right radical extremists, mainly the boogaloo boys, who are the ones committing the violence.

I will add, Antifa has not taken over 6 blocks in Seattle. The peaceful protesters and people who live on Capitol Hill did that. Antifa is no where near there.

I have been there to see it for myself. Almost everything that's being posted about it on this board by the far right radical extremists is a lie.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
I would counter that the media have been rather lackluster with reporting on them either way you cut it.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Why is it we never see any of these white supremist?

Then are none so blind as those who refuse to see. You don't see the Nazi flags and white supremacist insignia at every Trump rally? Open your eyes man.

Here's one at one of their anti shutdown rallies.

View attachment 348938
Same thing as not telling the truth when being polled. It’s easy to troll and now we have nazis everywhere.

I see a peaceful nazi.
#notallnazisarebad

That’s funny? I thought so too.

You don't have Nazis everywhere. They only turn up at Republican/Trump rallies.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

You mean the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Center are liars?

Wow.
Amazing how the police/spook state now has oodles of credibility with the leftbats these days, innit?

Amazing how all of the "law and order" conservatives, who castigated the left for being soft on crime, now hate all of the "law and order" government agencies, who keep calling out the corruption and criminality of the Trump Administration. I mean conservatives were all up in the grill of liberals for lawlessness, and had the FBI spying on all of the liberal protest groups in the 1970's and 80's.
Amazing how you moronic phaux "law and order" liberoidal poseurs can't make one, single, (1) of your wild accusations against the evil Orange Man stick.

BTW, I've been against the federal snoop state since I've been able to pay attention....Likewise, I was in total opposition ot the Patriot Act, DHS, TSA, FISA, and all the other spook shit that was jammed up our asses in the wake of 9/11™.

I'm consistently on the side of privacy and civil liberties, where your attitudes on them are worse than weather.

You haven't the vaguest idea of my attitudes on privacy and civil liberties.

“Intelligence Bulletin Warning Of Protest-Related Violence Makes Little Mention Of 'Antifa'”

Because there is no ‘Antifa’ as contrived by conservatives.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Lying is part and parcel of the vanguard. You are proving it with every post you make.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
Then refute it big guy. The same information is being reported by multiple news sources

These people will never, ever acknowledge truth.

I didn't start this thread for those idiots.

I started it for all those who aren't morons who want to know the truth of what's going on.

Like in Seattle. I went to Capitol Hill. I saw it with my own eyes. There is NO Antifa there. They didn't take over 6 blocks. They took over a police precinct.

The reason police attacked them the other night was over a candle. Not Antifa. Not the protesters.

Once the protesters got the police out of there, the whole area became peaceful once again.

Now what is happening there is speeches, music and people debating the situation and where they should go from there. They have been talking to the police to find a way to keep the peace but bring the police back to the precinct.

All of the garbage that the far right radical extremists on this board have been posting about Antifa and the protests is nothing but pure, unadulterated bullshit.

Plain and simple.

Fuh Fuh Fuh, Boogalooobalooo, fuh fuh fuh.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Lying is part and parcel of the vanguard. You are proving it with every post you make.

So you're saying trump's FBI, Department of Homeland Security and National Counterterrorism Center are liars?

Wow.

Don't feel bad. You're not the only far right radical extremist who denies honest, factual reality.

The real truth is that Antifa isn't committing all that violence. Far right radical extremists are and three of our own government agencies say so.

You can whine, stamp your feet, call government agencies liars and throw all the childish hissy fits you want.

It won't change the honest facts.

Don't bother to reply to this. I won't read it or reply. I usually don't read your posts but this caught my eye as I scrolled by.

Your lies and denial of reality is boring and childish. I have much better things to do with my time than read your lies.

Depends who is doing the counting, fringe nut bags from both sides of any issue seem to get all the attention, that's how America rolls now. common sense out the window.

Depends who is doing the counting, fringe nut bags from both sides of any issue seem to get all the attention, that's how America rolls now. common sense out the window.

That is very true.

What every happened to moderation, compromise, respect and finding common ground?

You better watch out or antifa will get you!!
They are burning down the country

but you just go back to sleep
Lol @ "burning down our country"! Hyperbole is fun!!

Plus, can you show me antifa committing a crime? Someone who was arrested and verified to be antifa?
I’m not here to convince you of anything

the model for ANTIFA is ISIS, which obama once called a junior varsity team, but turned out to be much more serious

Plus, can you show me antifa committing a crime? Someone who was arrested and verified to be antifa?

the model for ANTIFA is ISIS, which obama once called a junior varsity team, but turned out to be much more serious
Antifa predates isis.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Sorry, I don't believe you. The Spokane Sheriff's Department arrested Antifa brought in from Portland during the first protest that turned violent.

So you went into CHAZ?

Antifa predates isis.
Dont take that literally

mussolini predated hitler but adolph was the most well-known face of fascisim

Antifa predates isis.
Dont take that literally

Keep backing up.

Antifa predates isis.
Dont take that literally

Keep backing up.
I backed it up

But if you’re under 30 you are probably still googling “mussolini“ to find out who he was

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
ab6gw25yea451.jpg

Except ANTIFA isn't what it says it is.

Their real name is Dumbass

Forum List

Back