Intelligence Committee To Petition FISA Court

Oh? Why don’t you post the FISA warrant request and prove that....
Show me one report that they did. It has been reported the the source was political. Nothing about Clinton and the DNC sourcing it from Russian intelligence agents.
I don’t have to show you shit. You clearly made up a claim you can’t prove. And because you can’t prove yourself right, you want me to prove you wrong.

You can't show me shit, because you're wrong
Oh? Are you a jbond sock?

Regardless, the claim is... they [the FBI] did not disclose it [Steele’s dossier] was sourced from Russian intelligence agents.

See if you can prove that ^^^
Nunes memo: Justice Department's FISA application never disclosed Steele dossier's ties to Clinton

There is a reason Democrats are fighting the release of more info including testimony.
Sadly, all you rightards are armed with are lies.

With a Monday Vote Expected, Democrats Press to Release Their Own Memo

Democrats have publicly called for the Republican-controlled committee to release a transcript of the interview with Mr. McCabe.

Show me one report that they did. It has been reported the the source was political. Nothing about Clinton and the DNC sourcing it from Russian intelligence agents.
I don’t have to show you shit. You clearly made up a claim you can’t prove. And because you can’t prove yourself right, you want me to prove you wrong.

Regardless, the claim is... they [the FBI] did not disclose it [Steele’s dossier] was sourced from Russian intelligence agents.

Nunes memo: Justice Department's FISA application never disclosed Steele dossier's ties to Clinton

There is a reason Democrats are fighting the release of more info including testimony.

Democrats have publicly called for the Republican-controlled committee to release a transcript of the interview with Mr. McCabe.
I love when interweb turds like faun make up their own reality. Remember when you turds lied about the GOP not allowing a Dem memo? Remember when Obama lied about his interactions with the investigation? All you have are lies.

You believe the corrupt shills told the FISA court that the dossier was sourced from Russian intelligence. What the fuck are you going to say when that is not in the dim memo?

I love when interweb turds like faun make up their own reality. Remember when you turds lied about the GOP not allowing a Dem memo? Remember when Obama lied about his interactions with the investigation? All you have are lies.

You believe the corrupt shills told the FISA court that the dossier was sourced from Russian intelligence. What the fuck are you going to say when that is not in the dim memo?
Who knows just how demented your mind is that you think that after your lie about Democrats not wanting McCabe’s testimony released was just thoroughly squashed. :cuckoo:

Now we're talking.

Nunes just stated on Fox he was going to petition the court for the entire proceedings.

The Republicans voted to unanimously release the Democrat's back peddle memo.

Grassley now after Steele.

It's getting ugly out there for all the crooks. And I'm going to love the next round of Intelligence Committee reports to hit the headlines over the next several months. And the FBI, IG, report will be a big wort on Comey's nose.

That is the obvious next move.

So, not a single Communists favored releasing the Memo. Not a single Republican voted to suppress the Communist rebuttal.

Now release the entire document so America can see who the crooks and traitors are.

Hint: It's the ones who tried to suppress information.

That should have been the first move.

Those who have carefully read the Nunes memo will notice that it never says the application to monitor Carter Page was illegal.

That is yet to be determined. It was however obtained under a false pretense. I can't imagine that withholding information in a FISA application is legal.

It wasn't a false pretense. The memo was.

Who knows just how demented your mind is that you think that after your lie about Democrats not wanting McCabe’s testimony released was just thoroughly squashed. :cuckoo:

Anyone notice how the Republicans are requesting official documents to explain what actually happened, and the paid posters on here are NOT insisting that those documents will vindicate their position, but instead are trying to still explain away what the last documentation explained, lol.

I am sorry Leftists, but it is more than obvious to anyone with any sense, that NOBODY would demand the release of factual documents from their original source, that would screw their narrative up.

Now Nunez piece was an opinion piece according to you, so your side released their own opinion piece. Yes, or no!

So now, they want the ACTUAL FACTS released, yes!

So if you are soooooooo confident in your take on the whole thing, join us in demanding it all be released! Let the chips fall where they may. Just think, no more conjecture, we will all know, and won't you finally be happy! We will no longer be able to defend our position, you will have won, isn't that correct?

So lets do this, and get it over with. What do you say? We aren't afraid, and you insist you aren't either, so you see, we actually agree on something.

TRANSPARENCY! Obama said he wanted it, Trump says he wants it, we say we want it, now how about you guys!

Anyone notice how the Republicans are requesting official documents to explain what actually happened, and the paid posters on here are NOT insisting that those documents will vindicate their position, but instead are trying to still explain away what the last documentation explained, lol.

I am sorry Leftists, but it is more than obvious to anyone with any sense, that NOBODY would demand the release of factual documents from their original source, that would screw their narrative up.

Now Nunez piece was an opinion piece according to you, so your side released their own opinion piece. Yes, or no!

So if you are soooooooo confident in your take on the whole thing, join us in demanding it all be released! Let the chips fall where they may. Just think, no more conjecture, we will all know, and won't you finally be happy! We will no longer be able to defend our position, you will have won, isn't that correct?

So lets do this, and get it over with. What do you say? We aren't afraid, and you insist you aren't either, so you see, we actually agree on something.

TRANSPARENCY! Obama said he wanted it, Trump says he wants it, we say we want it, now how about you guys!
LOLOLOL

Let’s start with you identifying who are the paid posters here — so we can see if you’re even telling the truth...

LOLOLOL

Let’s start with you identifying who are the paid posters here — so we can see if you’re even telling the truth...

Why? They know who they are-) Don't they!

Obama got briefings on these FISA Warrants from The NSI and paid for Steele’s Russian Dossier.

Rice, Mills, and Lynch all knew what was going on too.

Obama and Clinton knowingly colluded with Russia to try to rig our Election and prevent President Trump from taking Office.

All should be tried for Treason and publicly hung.

The Left is trying to protect Clinton and Obama and their inner circle of thieves, liars and traitors.
Can you say Edward Snowden? If I'm Trump, I pardon this guy and bring him home and let's see what he has. Anyone?

Those who have carefully read the Nunes memo will notice that it never says the application to monitor Carter Page was illegal.

That is yet to be determined. It was however obtained under a false pretense. I can't imagine that withholding information in a FISA application is legal.
Oh? Prove it was obtained under a false pretense...?

While you’re at it, demonstrate what the government hoped to gain from Trump by wiretapping someone who was not working for the Trump campaign and who had never met Trump?

It's a coming, it's a coming. Right now it looks like they withheld very important information from the court to falsely get that warrant. You see, to investigate a crime, you need evidence that such a crime possibly could have been committed. Opposition research isn't enough for that, especially when it is paid for by the opponent of the people you are spying on to prove the crime.

You see, to investigate a crime, you need evidence that such a crime possibly could have been committed. Opposition research isn't enough for that, especially when it is paid for by the opponent of the people you are spying on to prove the crime.

The FISA system does not investigate crime.
They gather intelligence. Specifically from foreign sources or their agents and assets.

The warrant on Page came about because he had travelled to Russia that summer and met with several high ranking Russian officials. Some of these meetings were described in the dossier. That is why it was used as corroborating information on the warrant application. Page has since confirmed those meetings happened in his testimony before congress.

Carter Page's testimony is filled with bombshells — and supports key portions of the Steele dossier

Last edited:
no, it said the dossier was and that the dossier was used to get the warrant. anyone with a half a brain can figure out that the warrant was gotten illegally. We don't need him to put it in writing.

What point are you trying to make?

The Dossier was used in the 3 other applications and the FISA Court
wasn't told it was paid and financed by the DNC and Clinton Campaign.

They hid that from the court. That makes the 3 extensions illegal and very
possibly an abuse of the 4th amendment rights of anybody monitored.

Thus, you can kiss that special counsel goodbye, once SCOTUS has
this presented to them. They'll have no choice, because the FBI/SC
will never be able to distinguish one from the other.
That was not hidden from the court, Nunes duped you...

Republicans concede key FBI 'footnote' in Carter Page warrant

Devin Nunes said Monday the FBI had disclosed political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016, but a controversial GOP memo released last week did not mention it.

Republican leaders are acknowledging that the FBI disclosed the political origins of a private dossier the bureau cited in an application to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, undermining a controversial GOP memo released Friday and fueling Democratic demands to declassify more information about the bureau’s actions.

Devin duped me? Well, when he stops by tonight I will inform him of
that.

btw...Nobody disclosed that the memo was bought and paid for by the
DNC and the Clinton Campaign. That's a pretty big omission.

Does that make the information either irrelevant or incorrect?

well technically, they couldn't use the same evidence to get the extensions. They had to lie and say they were getting intel that was important to continue to collect. Lie after lie, after lie, after lie. There are three afterward.

LOLOLOL

Why? They know who they are-) Don't they!
You don’t know who they are — meaning you’re full of shit.

Devin Nunes said Monday the FBI had disclosed political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016, but a controversial GOP memo released last week did not mention it.

Republican leaders are acknowledging that the FBI disclosed the political origins of a private dossier the bureau cited in an application to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, undermining a controversial GOP memo released Friday and fueling Democratic demands to declassify more information about the bureau’s actions.

that.

Oh? What part of the following is too difficult for you to comprehend...?

They did not inform the FISA Court that the dossier was financed and
paid for by the DNC/Clinton Campaign.

There are no gray areas in applications. They are all black and white.
No Court is going to "assume" or "read between the lines."

If a lawyer wants something to be read between the lines, he damn well
better have some words between the lines.

The FBI and DOJ both believed they needed the extra weight of the Dossier
to continue to get extensions. The FBI and DOJ both believed that if they
told the court it was a political hit piece paid for by the DNC/Clinton Campaign, the court would not issue the extensions.

So they created the omission, which now that it has been discovered is
going to taint and probably destroy their entire case.
Well stated counselor. LOL Nunes has succeeded in showing to the Trumpbots that Mueller has no case. Of course, you knew that before and were not open to facts

well technically, they couldn't use the same evidence to get the extensions. They had to lie and say they were getting intel that was important to continue to collect. Lie after lie, after lie, after lie. There are three afterward.
Well, did they collect anything useful during the extension?

Well Page didn't work for Trump. so what was it they got that would warrant an extension? what was the concern? He worked for them in 2013 after they cleared him. He wasn't under investigation until he volunteered for a month with the campaign. so what was it? The known fake dossier?

Well Page didn't work for Trump. so what was it they got that would warrant an extension? what was the concern? He worked for them in 2013 after they cleared him. He wasn't under investigation until he volunteered for a month with the campaign. so what was it? The known fake dossier?
He was under investigation since 2013. There goes your scandal.

that.

Does that make the information either irrelevant or incorrect?

Yes it does because for one, it shows intent. Two, the information was never verified.

When you pay somebody looking for an outcome, you usually get that outcome even if it's not totally true. And any court should have questioned why this clown was not still working for his government if he was so reliable and good.

Forum List

Back