Intelligence Committee to Vote on Impeachment Inquiry Report on Tuesday

This is moving quickly. They are submitting it on Monday with the vote being Tuesday.

The report then goes to the judiciary committee.

Intelligence Committee to begin circulating draft Ukraine report Monday

Intelligence Committee?
upload_2019-11-30_19-10-16.jpeg

Good. Let's get the ball rolling here. Let's look at the polls after impeachment already. We are anxious for the Senate trials to see who the leaker and rat are. And no......they are not protected by anything. If the Senate wants their testimony, they will get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Everyone knows the Dopocrats are all-in on Impeachment. The Squad will not be denied their demands.

I find nothing more enjoyable than to see the demtrash self implode.

What an incredible GIFT the demtards are handing the republicans and President Trump for 2020.

Everyone knows the Dopocrats are all-in on Impeachment. The Squad will not be denied their demands.

I do not think that Pelosi has the votes with the number of D House swing seats @40. A Senate trial could blow a gimme senate victory in the general election. A vote prior to the IG report coming out Thursday could lead to the appointment of a special counsel. This is a dumb move even for the Dumbs.

I do not think that Pelosi has the votes with the number of D House swing seats @40. A Senate trial could blow a gimme senate victory in the general election. A vote prior to the IG report coming out Thursday could lead to the appointment of a special counsel. This is a dumb move even for the Dumbs.
Pelosi knows that... but she can NOT, CONTROL, her radical new little bubble heads... AOC +3. THEY are controlling this.

I don't know about that. If the IG report is extremely damaging, they will use it as a ploy to say the Republicans are using it to take the focus off of the important issue, which is impeachment. They will make claim that this is a cabal, and planned well ahead of time.

However I think you are correct that they don't want this anywhere near the Republican controlled Senate. So Piglosi will select certain members of the House who are not up for reelection to vote against it with the Republicans. She can say she tried to appease the clown car plus one, and less of a risk to losing House leadership.

I don't know about that. If the IG report is extremely damaging, they will use it as a ploy to say the Republicans are using it to take the focus off of the important issue, which is impeachment. They will make claim that this is a cabal, and planned well ahead of time.

However I think you are correct that they don't want this anywhere near the Republican controlled Senate. So Piglosi will select certain members of the House who are not up for reelection to vote against it with the Republicans. She can say she tried to appease the clown car plus one, and less of a risk to losing House leadership.

Nancy is caught between a rock and a hard place.
1. If she pushes for the vote on impeachment it will turn to crap in the senate when they call Schiff, Chalupa, Ciaramella, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Komrads Brennan and Clapper, the Ohrs, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Comey, and the rest of the coup plotters to the stand to dismantle the deep state coup attempts against Trump.
2. If Nancy pushes enough of the dems to vote against the articles of impeachment, her base will revolt, and lose all the energy they were trying to generate. The MSM would be thrown under the bus as the partisan propaganda machine that they are.
3. The democrat presidential candidates will have nothing to complain about Trump since their "charges" will have been proven false.
4. Trump will win re-election, and the "do nothing" House will probably flip back to the GOP.

She'll probably have a stroke or TIA due to the stress as this mess unfolds. Especially if Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz start indicting the real criminals.

I find nothing more enjoyable than to see the demtrash self implode.

What an incredible GIFT the demtards are handing the republicans and President Trump for 2020.
The Senate will have to get serious and the Chief Justice will be there.

1. If she pushes for the vote on impeachment it will turn to crap in the senate when they call Schiff, Chalupa, Ciaramella, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Komrads Brennan and Clapper, the Ohrs, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Comey, and the rest of the coup plotters to the stand to dismantle the deep state coup attempts against Trump.
2. If Nancy pushes enough of the dems to vote against the articles of impeachment, her base will revolt, and lose all the energy they were trying to generate. The MSM would be thrown under the bus as the partisan propaganda machine that they are.
3. The democrat presidential candidates will have nothing to complain about Trump since their "charges" will have been proven false.
4. Trump will win re-election, and the "do nothing" House will probably flip back to the GOP.

She'll probably have a stroke or TIA due to the stress as this mess unfolds. Especially if Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz start indicting the real criminals.

Whatever Piglosi does to have impeachment fail will be behind closed doors without AOC plus three. They will be left totally out of the loop. It's not something she would dare propose in public, nor to all members of the House. They will be talked to independently and sworn to secrecy.

In the end, she can say she tried, but it was out of her control, it may not make the AOC's happy, but not put the blame squarely on her, and the country won't revolt against the House as much because impeachment was a failure.

Whatever Piglosi does to have impeachment fail will be behind closed doors without AOC plus three. They will be left totally out of the loop. It's not something she would dare propose in public, nor to all members of the House. They will be talked to independently and sworn to secrecy.

In the end, she can say she tried, but it was out of her control, it may not make the AOC's happy, but not put the blame squarely on her, and the country won't revolt against the House as much because impeachment was a failure.

If Nancy wants to defeat the articles of impeachment its not that difficult. The democrats currently have a 36 seat majority. So Nancy would need 18 or 19 democrats to vote against the articles, assuming that the GOP members all vote against impeachment too.
That raises an interesting question. Should GOP members vote to impeach just to put the democrats in the barrel in the Senate? That's a toughie.

If Nancy wants to defeat the articles of impeachment its not that difficult. The democrats currently have a 36 seat majority. So Nancy would need 18 or 19 democrats to vote against the articles, assuming that the GOP members all vote against impeachment too.
That raises an interesting question. Should GOP members vote to impeach just to put the democrats in the barrel in the Senate? That's a toughie.

It would be political suicide. Let the Democrats do whatever they want I say. The entire blame will be on them. The country doesn't like impeachment no matter who it is, and I don't care what their stupid polls say.

Trump is a historic figure. He will be talked about for many generations to come. What Democrats are doing (or trying to do) will go down in history with him.

It would be political suicide. Let the Democrats do whatever they want I say. The entire blame will be on them. The country doesn't like impeachment no matter who it is, and I don't care what their stupid polls say.

Trump is a historic figure. He will be talked about for many generations to come. What Democrats are doing (or trying to do) will go down in history with him.

You missed the point. If Nancy wants some of her House members in red states to vote against impeachment to avoid the GOP "show trial" in the senate, should some House GOP members vote yes just to have the senate show trial?
Is Lindsey Graham worth that risk?
Can the senate make the democrats look so bad that indys won't vote for them, especially if Barr, Huber, Durham and Horowitz have any indictments coming?

The alternative is vote down the articles of impeachment and the senate never gets their show trial.

You missed the point. If Nancy wants some of her House members in red states to vote against impeachment to avoid the GOP "show trial" in the senate, should some House GOP members vote yes just to have the senate show trial?
Is Lindsey Graham worth that risk?
Can the senate make the democrats look so bad that indys won't vote for them, especially if Barr, Huber, Durham and Horowitz have any indictments coming?

The alternative is vote down the articles of impeachment and the senate never gets their show trial.

That's what I thought you were talking about--the House.

Forum List

Back