Interesting cab-driver story.... with legal ramifications...

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Cabbie Ordered to Pay Lesbian Couple 10K for Telling Them to Stop Kissing - Chelsea - DNAinfo.com New York

larger.jpg

CHELSEA — A taxi driver must pay a lesbian couple $10,000 for telling them to either stop smooching in the backseat of his cab or kiss their ride goodbye, a city administrative judge ruled last month.

Yellow cab hack Mohammed Dahbi was accused of discriminating against the couple over their sexual orientation by ordering them to "keep that [behavior] for the bedroom or get out of the cab." Dahbi also gave the passengers, Christy Spitzer and Kassie Thornton, some lip, calling them "b-----s," "c---s" and "whores" when they got out of the cab without paying, according to Judge John Spooner's decision.

Spooner, who oversaw Dahbi's trial at the city's Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings, also ordered him to attend anti-discrimination training and to pay a $5,000 civil penalty to the city. The city's Commission on Human Rights, which brought the complaint against Dahbi on behalf of Spitzer and Thornton, still must approve Spooner's decision.

That cab driver is now $15,000 poorer....

Discuss.

He'll appeal, get some legal help, and wont pay anything .Making out in the back seat? Get some class people. These leftist think anything goes, doesn't matter what sex they are. Why is it that militant gay people always seek to draw attention to themselves

The cab driver was right. Those women are c*nts.

Whutt?!?!?

Nothing about the story indicates he asked them to stop kissing because they are lesbians. Public displays of affection make some people uncomfortable, and it's his cab. He had every right to ask them to stop kissing.

Then in court they claimed it was a peck on the lips. If it was a peck on the lips how could he have asked them to stop what was already stopped?

And he's more than $15,000 poorer, because these c*nts didn't even pay him his fare.

• Banned
The cab driver was right. Those women are c*nts.

Whutt?!?!?

Nothing about the story indicates he asked them to stop kissing because they are lesbians. Public displays of affection make some people uncomfortable, and it's his cab. He had every right to ask them to stop kissing.

Then in court they claimed it was a peck on the lips. If it was a peck on the lips how could he have asked them to stop what was already stopped?

And he's more than $15,000 poorer, because these c*nts didn't even pay him his fare.

More from the OP link:

....the judge disagreed.

"The more likely reason for [Dahbi] stopping the taxicab and directing Ms. Spitzer and Ms. Thornton to stop kissing was, not that he objected to all kissing, but that he was uncomfortable with two women sharing a romantic kiss," Spooner said his decision.

In Dhabi's written response to the original complaint that the Human Rights Commission filed against him, he also claimed Spitzer and Thornton referred to him as a "f------ Arab terrorist" and a "radical Muslim a--hole." However, during the trial, he did not make those accusations, according to the decision.

He'll appeal, get some legal help, and wont pay anything .Making out in the back seat? Get some class people. These leftist think anything goes, doesn't matter what sex they are. Why is it that militant gay people always seek to draw attention to themselves

It's always funny to me, to hear all the left scream and squeal about how "stay out of my bed room!", and then proceed to flaunt their orgies everywhere they go.

If these mindless idiots would keep their private life, private, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Cabbie Ordered to Pay Lesbian Couple 10K for Telling Them to Stop Kissing - Chelsea - DNAinfo.com New York

larger.jpg

CHELSEA — A taxi driver must pay a lesbian couple $10,000 for telling them to either stop smooching in the backseat of his cab or kiss their ride goodbye, a city administrative judge ruled last month.

Yellow cab hack Mohammed Dahbi was accused of discriminating against the couple over their sexual orientation by ordering them to "keep that [behavior] for the bedroom or get out of the cab." Dahbi also gave the passengers, Christy Spitzer and Kassie Thornton, some lip, calling them "b-----s," "c---s" and "whores" when they got out of the cab without paying, according to Judge John Spooner's decision.

Spooner, who oversaw Dahbi's trial at the city's Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings, also ordered him to attend anti-discrimination training and to pay a $5,000 civil penalty to the city. The city's Commission on Human Rights, which brought the complaint against Dahbi on behalf of Spitzer and Thornton, still must approve Spooner's decision.

That cab driver is now $15,000 poorer....

Discuss.

In some of the northern European countries they make would-be immigrants watch a video showing the country's clothing-optional beaches and parks. "If this offends you, you may wish to emmigrate elsewhere."

Should do that here. Show some alt lifestyles stuff, racey ads, etc. "If this bothers you bugger off!" :)

• Banned

It's always funny to me, to hear all the left scream and squeal about how "stay out of my bed room!", and then proceed to flaunt their orgies everywhere they go.

If these mindless idiots would keep their private life, private, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

So, in your limited (very limited) world, a kiss is an orgy?

Really?

"Would you two please stop doing that? It's really hot and I'm afraid I'll crash the cab stealing glimpses back there."

Woulda worked. :)

That's enough to turn a muslim into a jihadist.

Why didn't he do what a non muslim cab driver would do? Take advantage of their lack of attention and drive all over town driving the meter up.

So, in your limited (very limited) world, a kiss is an orgy?

Really?

It was a general comment, not specific to this case. Depends on what exactly they were doing "kissing". I've been in situations where a guy and girl were kissing so much it was obscene. I told one couple to knock it off, and they did.

I'd like to know why this taxi driver keep his eyes on his rear-view mirror as opposed to on the road. It's not the women's fault that he is a voyeur in denial.
They also had a dog in the cab. Maybe the dog was out of control too.

Anybody here wanna be homo for a few minutes and make $15k? Just make sure you pick right cabbie.

How long until it's illegal to refuse to suck someone's dick?

A woman was offended when a transgender person (male to female) entered the women's locker room at a gym and the offended woman was booted from the gym because she had the wrong reaction.

A cab driver was offended by two women kissing in his cab, asked them to leave, he's getting sued because he had the wrong reaction.

But there's no gay agenda.

Forum List

Back