Interesting how mental health and drugs are the main focus when the shooter isnt white

I mean the right has been zeroed in on these two factors as it pertains to killers but the left ALWAYS dismissed it to focus on the killers ideology and the gun until now....

What's different??? Hmmmm

You're joking right?

You guys blame everything except the killer--lax gun laws, lenient sentences, video games, the victims in the case of Breonna Taylor--so kindly fuck off.

Meh, the courts know how to deal with claims of mental derangement when it comes to murders. I'm not a bit concerned about that. He will do time somewhere be it in a criminally insane ward or regular prison.

It fully supports my decision to go armed everywhere due to the crazies left to roam freely in our society.

Meh, the courts know how to deal with claims of mental derangement when it comes to murders. I'm not a bit concerned about that. He will do time somewhere be it in a criminally insane ward or regular prison.

It fully supports my decision to go armed everywhere due to the crazies left to roam freely in our society.
You are not armed now.

They are only discussed as a means to take guns away from legal gun owners.
Taking guns from legal gun owners is what criminals do but that`s seems to be okay. 40,000 a year are taken from vehicles and it`s pretty likely that the legally purchased guns have armed 40,000 bad guys every year! You idiots are giving your guns away but you worry about the evil gubmint a taking them. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're joking right?

You guys blame everything except the killer--lax gun laws, lenient sentences, video games, the victims in the case of Breonna Taylor--so kindly fuck off.

And you guys blame the guns! :laughing0301:

So kindly fuck off.

I mean the right has been zeroed in on these two factors as it pertains to killers but the left ALWAYS dismissed it to focus on the killers ideology and the gun until now....

What's different??? Hmmmm

Apparently all minorities are mentally-ill people who are on drugs.

Forum List

Back