Interesting how mental health and drugs are the main focus when the shooter isnt white

more importantly, the GUN has been talked about in every Gun death, or Gun crime. Regardless of skin color, mental state and all the other factors the GUN is the common denominator.

You idiots are like the sheep who found one of their own devoured by a wolf, and determined that teeth were the problem. To solve the problem, they demanded that all sheep should have their teeth removed.

You idiots are like the sheep who found one of their own devoured by a wolf, and determined that teeth were the problem. To solve the problem, they demanded that all sheep should have their teeth removed.
are you denying the GUN has been talked about in every Gun death, or Gun crime?
No GUN, no GUN crime or Gun death.
So simple to understand.

are you denying the GUN has been talked about in every Gun death, or Gun crime?
No GUN, no GUN crime or Gun death.
So simple to understand.

It's not my fault someone gets their ass shot. They had the same right as anyone else to arm themselves or have an armed person around to protect them. It's called "personal responsibility." So fuck them.

This shooter has a lot in common with Hunter Biden.

Hunter got kicked out of the Navy.

The shooter got kicked out of the Coast Guard.

Both of their parents are saying "mababydindunutin".

So all these people killing with guns are "smart". yeah that makes sense.

Apparently you don't understand the difference between law-abiding gun-owners and criminals.

Maybe it's best you don't have access to a firearm. I'll take those Second Amendment rights our founders gave you. You're not ready for them, and I sure hate seeing them go to waste.

I mean the right has been zeroed in on these two factors as it pertains to killers but the left ALWAYS dismissed it to focus on the killers ideology and the gun until now....

What's different??? Hmmmm

Why would people go afyer ideology when he wasn’t a political actor or gun nut. That’s makes no sense. Mental health seems to be part of the discussion every time. Maybe it’s more so here because the shooting happened in a hospital after the patient could get access to anxiety meds. And his mothers statement which is being reported is all about mental health.

This isn’t rocket science. Kind of a silly question in your OP

Forum List

Back