Interesting - I Don't Recall Hearing This Simple Excuse -

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
- when he story first came to light back in 2009.

"The president responded by reassuring the world that the bust remained safe and sound, the first time he has publicly addressed the non-issue that’s dogged him through two terms in office.

“My private office is called the Treaty Room. And right outside the door of the Treaty Room, so that I see it every day, including on weekends when I’m going into that office to watch a basketball game, I see a bust of Winston Churchill,” the president said.

A bust? Same bust? One can but ponder. Has anyone seen the one outside the Treaty Room?

Obama on why he swapped out Churchill bust from Oval Office

"The president responded by reassuring the world that the bust remained safe and sound, the first time he has publicly addressed the non-issue that’s dogged him through two terms in office.

“My private office is called the Treaty Room. And right outside the door of the Treaty Room, so that I see it every day, including on weekends when I’m going into that office to watch a basketball game, I see a bust of Winston Churchill,” the president said.

A bust? Same bust? One can but ponder. Has anyone seen the one outside the Treaty Room?

He lies so much he can't keep the lies straight

WHO CARES? I'd swap it out for Thomas Jefferson, the guy I like best. Obama likes MLK? Who woulda thunk? You haters are scraping the bottom of the barrel for this one. Smells it, too.

WHO CARES? I'd swap it out for Thomas Jefferson, the guy I like best. Obama likes MLK? Who woulda thunk? You haters are scraping the bottom of the barrel for this one. Smells it, too.

It has nothing to do with the bust(s), but the sudden "reality" of his newly-hatched excuse.

It has nothing to do with the bust(s), but the sudden "reality" of his newly-hatched excuse.
I read your OP three times and I read the link, and I don't see where there's any sudden "reality" or an excuse, newly-hatched or otherwise. London's Mayor, who is eerily similar to Trump, ran his fat mouth and said it was because Obama's Kenyan genes caused him to hate the UK. That's "reality?" Sorry to be so dense, but I truly don't get it.

It isn't obastard's Kenyan genes that causes him to hate the British so. It's that hating the British as a colonial power is a Kenyan birthright.

Forum List

Back