🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Interesting question

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Does this software have the ability to record how many times a certain user edits his or her post? Might be an interesting trivia bit.

Does this software have the ability to record how many times a certain user edits his or her post? Might be an interesting trivia bit.
I'd be #1. Whenever I notice a typo or grammar mistake, I almost always go back and edit it because it's sort of a pet peeve of mine when someone else commits the same offense.

Oftentimes I'll get distracted distracted by the kids or whatever, stop typing in mid-sentence, and end up typing the same word that I left off with again when I resume typing to finish the sentence.

:oops8:

Last edited:
I'd be #1. Whenever I notice a typo or grammar mistake, I almost always go back and edit it because it's sort of a pet peeve of mine when someone else commits the same offense.

Oftentimes I'll get distracted distracted by the kids or whatever and end up typing the same word that I left off with again when I resume typing to finish the sentence.
The same here. I almost always catch a mistake or two I made.

I of course never maje mistakes so thre is no nead for me to edic anythiong.....

Me two

1587685429179.png

Me fore.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back