Interesting studies about the political influence of Television

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

Says the same thing I've said for some time. Watch them all if you want to find the truth.
Also interesting about their findings with general programming of everyday entertainment shows.
Pretty much proves that there may be an agenda in all programming overall.

Studies? Amy Teitel is a Toronto native with no particular experience in either politics or Television and Trace Dominguez is a second rate actor.

Says the same thing I've said for some time. Watch them all if you want to find the truth.
Also interesting about their findings with general programming of everyday entertainment shows.
Pretty much proves that there may be an agenda in all programming overall.

I wonder though....is it TV shows in general OR with the advent of cable television we can tune in to our own private echo chambers and without hearing any opposing opinions - just non stop partisan yammer - it drives us further to an extreme? It used to be you had to watch it all.

Look at Ben Shapiro's book on Hollywood. The basic process is: create a likeable character, then have him behave in a way that the audience would normally reject (e.g., have an abortion, have an adulterous relationship, etc.). Audience is converted.

The dirty little secret is that the MSM has become the propaganda arm of the democrat party and cute little you tube videos like this are part of the propaganda process. I watched an interesting account of a high profile dealer in high end antique maps who was caught stealing a map out of an antique atlas in a library. When he was apprehended he returned most of the maps and was convicted of a felony and was sentenced to four years in prison. Coincidentally the former NSA in the Clinton administration was apprehended about the same time stealing documents from the National Archives. Apparently the documents were destroyed rather than sold but we really don't know. The MSM wasn't the least bit curious to ask what the hell documents would have been so important that they prompted Sandy Berger to become a freaking thief. When he received a slap on the wrist and a misdemeanor conviction with no jail time the MSM seemed relieved that they wouldn't have to focus on the story. Former NSA secretary Sandy Berger has since died and nobody in the media had ever thought to ask him why he did it and what was so important that he risked his life and his career to become a thief. Nobody in the media ever asked the Archives personnel to inventory the documents or asked Bill Clinton what happened. That's the way the MSM and "television" works these days.

Forum List

Back