Zone1 Interesting video about the Pope and a sign from God?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
First, my disclaimer: I am not especially religious. I believe in God. That’s it. But I also don’t feel any need to denigrate the faith of anybody. I am posting this video only because I found it worthy of some consideration.

What if God does sometimes try to tell us all things in a mysterious way?

"Lightning struck a St. Peter statue in Argentina, so Pope Francis is evil" doesn't make much sense, but it seems to be the reasoning here.

If God was really displeased with Pope Francis, he could have aimed a little closer to the Vatican.

• Banned
"Lightning struck a St. Peter statue in Argentina, so Pope Francis is evil" doesn't make much sense, but it seems to be the reasoning here.

If God was really displeased with Pope Francis, he could have aimed a little closer to the Vatican.
Now you speak for God?

🙄

First, my disclaimer: I am not especially religious. I believe in God. That’s it. But I also don’t feel any need to denigrate the faith of anybody. I am posting this video only because I found it worthy of some consideration.

What if God does sometimes try to tell us all things in a mysterious way?

Signs have happened in the past within the Bible. It's a wicked and adulterous generation who seeks for a sign. But, when God does it without anyone asking for one, like this, it's perfectly okay to wonder on the meaning. So, what do the "Keys" mean? It doesn't mean that Francis has any succession from Peter. The keys represent the Priesthood of God. The Priesthood of God is the power in which God has and used to organize the universe. Authority to use this power (Priesthood) is necessary for all ordinances of Christ's Church for the salvation of mankind. God is clearly saying the Catholic Church needs to stop saying they have the keys to the authority of God. By doing so, the Church is unholy or the counterfeit of the true Church of Jesus Christ, in which it is the counterfeit.

Forum List

Back