interesting

Yes

As part of the bill, all Congressmen had to go on an Obamacare plan

Why do you guys keep asking?
That's not true...they exempted themselves over the shouts of anger by the people...they want nothing to do with Obamacare and I don't blame them one bit....

It really comes down to one question for me.

Is Harry Reid on Obamacare?
Yes

I would venture that his his care is far superior than that of a typical citizen. Along with being a wealthy elite, why should he give a rats ass whether his deductible and out of pocket is affordable?

Yes

That's not true...they exempted themselves over the shouts of anger by the people...they want nothing to do with Obamacare and I don't blame them one bit....
Damn....once you guys embrace a lie, you never let it go

All Congressman are required to have Obamacare

It really comes down to one question for me.

Is Harry Reid on Obamacare?
Yes

I would venture that his his care is far superior than that of a typical citizen. Along with being a wealthy elite, why should he give a rats ass whether his deductible and out of pocket is affordable?
In reality, Reid is probably on Medicare with a supplemental policy.

Damn....once you guys embrace a lie, you never let it go

All Congressman are required to have Obamacare

:linky: :290968001256257790-final:

Now go run and hide

What Happens To A Congressman's Health Insurance If Obamacare Goes Down?

Under the Affordable Care Act, members of the U.S. House of Representatives, the Senate and their office staffs who want employer coverage generally have to buy it on the health insurance exchange. Before the ACA passed in 2010, they were eligible to be covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.

Forum List

Back