International law says Israel is in violation

The three international laws that let the Jews settle in Palestine and turn it into a Jewish homeland, also says that nothing may be done that prejudices the rights of the non-Jewish population.

Israel has been in violation of these laws since 1949.

The Balfour Declaration.
The San Remo Conference.
The Mandate for Palestine.

They all include the following condition for Jewish settlement, which the Jews are in violation of.

The Mandatory will be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 8, 1917, by the British Government, and adopted by the other Allied Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

the paid shills here are denying facts as always i ses trolling the boards ignoring these facts of this thread starter.

Uhh, anyone who has been here long enough knows that it's the anti Zionists that are the ones that ignore the truth, kind of like you!

Not that what you say matters , I mean your username is 9/11 inside job, so your credibility was already flushed down the toilet when you chose it.
There's a lot of things I can call you, but I think the best word is pathetic.
Keep poisoning your mind with those youtube videos while the rest of us enjoy reality!

toastman, 9/11 inside job, Victory67, et al,

We are sort of missing the obvious here.

The three international laws that let the Jews settle in Palestine and turn it into a Jewish homeland, also says that nothing may be done that prejudices the rights of the non-Jewish population.

Israel has been in violation of these laws since 1949.

The Balfour Declaration.
The San Remo Conference.

They all include the following condition for Jewish settlement, which the Jews are in violation of.

The Mandatory will be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 8, 1917, by the British Government, and adopted by the other Allied Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

the paid shills here are denying facts as always i ses trolling the boards ignoring these facts of this thread starter.

Uhh, anyone who has been here long enough knows that it's the anti Zionists that are the ones that ignore the truth, kind of like you!

Not that what you say matters , I mean your username is 9/11 inside job, so your credibility was already flushed down the toilet when you chose it.
Keep poisoning your mind with those youtube videos while the rest of us enjoy reality!
(COMMENT)

FIRST, in the opening statement the claim is made:

"Israel has been in violation of these laws since 1949."

The Balfour Declaration.
  • The Balfour Declaration is not a "law;" but, a statement of political support. In the words of the document itself: "declaration of sympathy."
The San Remo Conference.
  • The San Remo Convention is a political protocol. It is a decision to assign a mandate to the territory in question. It is not a "law;" but a statement of intent and a reasoning by the Allied Powers.
  • The Mandate for Palestine is a directive and set of protocols issued by the Principal Allied Powers to the Mandatory (the UK), as an authority and instrument used in implementing provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, in the control and administration of the territory of Palestine. It is not a law the Jews or Israeli can violate. It is a Mandate levied upon the UK; not a law obligating the Jews or Israelis.

Second, the documents in question (the Declaration, the Convention, and the Mandate), while all very important historical documents on the relevant topic, were all overtaken by events prior to the establishment of the State of Israel. None of the three documents were actively relevant at the time the State of Israel was established. The "Jewish State" as proclaimed by the Declaration of Independence of Israel, wherein the Jewish Agency and Provisional Government met with and applied to Successor Government (UN Palestine Commission) to the Mandatory (UK) under Part I - Section B (Steps Preparatory to Independence), General Assembly Resolution 181(II).

Finally, in the enlarged and bolded script, supra, wherein it is alleged that "prejudice the civil and religious rights" of the Palestinian have been ongoing since 1949, is unsubstantiated. While it is true that an ongoing dispute is in-progress over the territories occupied since 1967, it is covered entirely by another set of concepts embodied in United Nations Security Council Resolutions 242 with Map Link of oPt, 338, 1397, 1515, and S/RES/1850 (2008) – (not totally all inclusive).

The two principle segments of the State of Palestine (alla 1988) are self-proclaimed terrorist nations with direct ties to terrorist organizations and outright proclaiming Jihadist and hostile Fedayeen action in either the Hamas Covenant or Palestinian National Charter. Each proclaiming either "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad;" or "Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine." And in each case, this would be the encouraging or tolerating hostile activities and acts intended to be committed against other States or their citizens; which is diametrically opposed to the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
toastman, 9/11 inside job, Victory67, et al,

We are sort of missing the obvious here.

(COMMENT)

FIRST, in the opening statement the claim is made:

"Israel has been in violation of these laws since 1949."

The Balfour Declaration.
  • The Balfour Declaration is not a "law;" but, a statement of political support. In the words of the document itself: "declaration of sympathy."
The San Remo Conference.
  • The San Remo Convention is a political protocol. It is a decision to assign a mandate to the territory in question. It is not a "law;" but a statement of intent and a reasoning by the Allied Powers.
  • The Mandate for Palestine is a directive and set of protocols issued by the Principal Allied Powers to the Mandatory (the UK), as an authority and instrument used in implementing provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, in the control and administration of the territory of Palestine. It is not a law the Jews or Israeli can violate. It is a Mandate levied upon the UK; not a law obligating the Jews or Israelis.

Second, the documents in question (the Declaration, the Convention, and the Mandate), while all very important historical documents on the relevant topic, were all overtaken by events prior to the establishment of the State of Israel. None of the three documents were actively relevant at the time the State of Israel was established. The "Jewish State" as proclaimed by the Declaration of Independence of Israel, wherein the Jewish Agency and Provisional Government met with and applied to Successor Government (UN Palestine Commission) to the Mandatory (UK) under Part I - Section B (Steps Preparatory to Independence), General Assembly Resolution 181(II).

Finally, in the enlarged and bolded script, supra, wherein it is alleged that "prejudice the civil and religious rights" of the Palestinian have been ongoing since 1949, is unsubstantiated. While it is true that an ongoing dispute is in-progress over the territories occupied since 1967, it is covered entirely by another set of concepts embodied in United Nations Security Council Resolutions 242 with Map Link of oPt, 338, 1397, 1515, and S/RES/1850 (2008) – (not totally all inclusive).

The two principle segments of the State of Palestine (alla 1988) are self-proclaimed terrorist nations with direct ties to terrorist organizations and outright proclaiming Jihadist and hostile Fedayeen action in either the Hamas Covenant or Palestinian National Charter. Each proclaiming either "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad;" or "Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine." And in each case, this would be the encouraging or tolerating hostile activities and acts intended to be committed against other States or their citizens; which is diametrically opposed to the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States.

Most Respectfully,
R
In other words, Palestinians are their own worst enemy.

Forum List

Back