International Woman Courage Award... Goes To A Man

Twitter laughs, groans as Jill Biden gives biological male Women of Courage award​

Well, you gotta admit that it takes a whole hell of a lot of courage to look like that and
get up there with a straight face on stage and accept an award as a woman.

Beats the pants off of admitting these people are suffering from some mental illness.

Maybe I need to find a shrink now and convince him that I'm really the Batman born to
fight crime as a caped superhero but wrongly trapped in an ordinary person's body. :smoke:

Well, you gotta admit that it takes a whole hell of a lot of courage to look like that and
get up there with a straight face on stage and accept an award as a woman.

Beats the pants off of admitting these people are suffering from some mental illness.

Maybe I need to find a shrink now and convince him that I'm really the Batman born to
fight crime as a caped superhero but wrongly trapped in an ordinary person's body. :smoke:

They know it's BS.... it's why they steer clear of these threads

Ooops ... Don't really know how that is going to work out for you.
But ... Just in case you actually feel like trying to do the job ... Is it okay if i take out a life insurance policy on you ... :auiqs.jpg:

Women can compete against men on male dominated teams without pretending they are men ...
Simply because they are better at the skill required.

Aubury is a biological female ... Who never pretended to be guy ...
And was the second highest scorer on the High School football team during regular season play and the playoffs.
She was also Homecoming Queen ... :auiqs.jpg:

Of course ... If you could get her into Field Goal range ... She could put points on the scoreboard.
She earned her spot and jersey ... Being a young lady at the same time.

51892026534_ffd076333c_b.jpg

Good for her.
You are describing Women competing against Males.

Women can compete against men on male dominated teams without pretending they are men ...
Simply because they are better at the skill required.

Aubury is a biological female ... Who never pretended to be guy ...
And was the second highest scorer on the High School football team during regular season play and the playoffs.
She was also Homecoming Queen ... :auiqs.jpg:

Of course ... If you could get her into Field Goal range ... She could put points on the scoreboard.
She earned her spot and jersey ... Being a young lady at the same time.

51892026534_ffd076333c_b.jpg

If she was hit viciously from a defensive player and hospitalized views would turn to hate. Every game the opposing team must have words from the coaches and players to be easy. And if one does not adhere, it is because he did not listen to instructions.

If she was hit viciously from a defensive player and hospitalized views would turn to hate. Every game the opposing team must have words from the coaches and players to be easy. And if one does not adhere, it is because he did not listen to instructions.

She did fine ... Finished the season ... They almost made it to State but lost a game short ...
No if's about it ... And just a neat young lady.

I guess she and coaching staff didn't really care what others thought about it all ...
And weren't looking for an excuse not to do ... What she wanted to do and could.

Last edited:
Lol, just lol and pathetic

Twitter laughs, groans as Jill Biden gives biological male Women of Courage award: 'Up your game, ladies'

While speaking out the other side of their face, that they champion women's issues!

Forum List

Back