Internet Hook-Up Sex - Share Your Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
I don't do this anymore because I am not as horny as I used to be. Of course I did the dating site hook up thing for awhile. There was this one time that I actually hopped a plane for pussy.

This was this particular asshole who had a website with a message board. I used to go on there and harass him and his dipshit buddies. He and his pals were squids (i.e., they were in the Navy. He had this girlfriend that he obsessed over, constantly analyzing their relationship on his public message board. She would go on there too and post shit. It was a total drama thing. They were both young, around 20. I was 29, I believe.

I started hitting on his girlfriend online. It drove this guy nuts because he was such a dweeb. Looking back I probably had a little bit of sadism in me. They were having problems in their relationship at the time. Then the girl and me started emailing each other. Then we were talking on the phone and exchanging naked pictures. Pretty soon we decided to meet.

I caught a plane on a Friday afternoon and flew to Virginia. By that time in my life I was already working for myself so I had a somewhat flexible schedule and some money, so I was able to just take off. I arrived at the airport, she picked me up and we went to our hotel. We made reservations at a nice place and split the bill. We got to the room, I took a quick shower, and then we fucked. We fucked all weekend. We went out one time briefly for food then back to the room. On Sunday afternoon she took me to the airport and I flew home, totally exhausted. I spoke to her a couple more times then it ended. We talked about her coming to see me, but I really was not too hip on that. I never heard from her again after we quit talking, which was fine with me. She was cute enough with a hot body but also a little on the redneck, white trash side.

Anyway, it TOTALLY devastated the dude. It was hilarious! Then a short time later I had this growth come up on my dick. I thought the chick may have burned me. However, it turned out to be an ingrown hair. Then I grew a little anxious because I did not use a condom. I started counting weeks, but the call never came, thank God!

Anyone have anything to share?

I don't do this anymore because I am not as horny as I used to be. Of course I did the dating site hook up thing for awhile. There was this one time that I actually hopped a plane for pussy.

This was this particular asshole who had a website with a message board. I used to go on there and harass him and his dipshit buddies. He and his pals were squids (i.e., they were in the Navy. He had this girlfriend that he obsessed over, constantly analyzing their relationship on his public message board. She would go on there too and post shit. It was a total drama thing. They were both young, around 20. I was 29, I believe.

I started hitting on his girlfriend online. It drove this guy nuts because he was such a dweeb. Looking back I probably had a little bit of sadism in me. They were having problems in their relationship at the time. Then the girl and me started emailing each other. Then we were talking on the phone and exchanging naked pictures. Pretty soon we decided to meet.

I caught a plane on a Friday afternoon and flew to Virginia. By that time in my life I was already working for myself so I had a somewhat flexible schedule and some money, so I was able to just take off. I arrived at the airport, she picked me up and we went to our hotel. We made reservations at a nice place and split the bill. We got to the room, I took a quick shower, and then we fucked. We fucked all weekend. We went out one time briefly for food then back to the room. On Sunday afternoon she took me to the airport and I flew home, totally exhausted. I spoke to her a couple more times then it ended. We talked about her coming to see me, but I really was not too hip on that. I never heard from her again after we quit talking, which was fine with me. She was cute enough with a hot body but also a little on the redneck, white trash side.

Anyway, it TOTALLY devastated the dude. It was hilarious! Then a short time later I had this growth come up on my dick. I thought the chick may have burned me. However, it turned out to be an ingrown hair. Then I grew a little anxious because I did not use a condom. I started counting weeks, but the call never came, thank God!

I have never done this sort of thing, and to be honest darling, I think it's all just too creepy.

He is never coming out that dark place that is where he keeps his Chucky doll.

Here wrote: So you dont know about the ipussy?

Now ya've really got Ferd's interest piqued...

... go on.[/I]

So Uncle Ferd tried the sex onna internet thing last night...

... he said it wasn't bad...

... Granny wonderin' what dat sticky stuff is onna keyboard this mornin'?

I have banged a few chicks from the internet.
I don't really have any good stories though...
Once you bang a chick that you met so anonymously, you don't have any respect for them.
So just fuck em and :scared1:

Internet made getting pussy way to easy.
It makes picking them up at public places harder.
"hey pretty thing A/S/L? LOL

"Then I grew a little anxious because I did not use a condom."

This the ultimate stupidity, with someone who you don't know the sexual history of, who you pick up off the Internet.

I have banged a few chicks from the internet.
I don't really have any good stories though...
Once you bang a chick that you met so anonymously, you don't have any respect for them.
So just fuck em and :scared1:

You slut :tongue: :scared1:

Internet made getting pussy way to easy.
It makes picking them up at public places harder.
"hey pretty thing A/S/L? LOL

"Internet made getting pussy way to easy."

Hey with that creepy new avatar you have, those days are kaput darling :eek-52: :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back