Interracial couple in Washington stabbed after they are seen kissing

reconmark

Gold Member
May 13, 2014
160820083422-olympia-interracial-couple-stabbing-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)An interracial couple was attacked after a self-proclaimed white supremacist saw them kissing outside a Washington restaurant, police said.

Daniel Rowe, 32, came up to the African-American man and the white woman and, without a word, started stabbing them, said Olympia police spokeswoman Laura Wohl.

Biracial couple stabbed for kissing - CNN.com

Let the excuses and defense of his actions begin....

Any Minority living in Oregon, Washington State, Montana, etc is a fool if pistol less...

He'll be getting "kissed" himself soon enough.
Doubt it. He's already a member of a white supremacist prison gang. He's just going home. Washington State prisons are run by the white inmates.

Uh huh, ok. So white supremacists are the domininant most numerous prison population then.
Yes. That's correct. I mean, not everyone who joins a prison gang necessarily believes in everything the gang stands for...many times they join for protection. But technically, most of the white prison gang members in WA are white supremacist.

(CNN)An interracial couple was attacked after a self-proclaimed white supremacist saw them kissing outside a Washington restaurant, police said.

Daniel Rowe, 32, came up to the African-American man and the white woman and, without a word, started stabbing them, said Olympia police spokeswoman Laura Wohl.

But....
According to FBI numbers from 2014, about 90 percent of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.

The White Devil/White Supremacist Daniel Rowe need to immediately receive a Emergency Execution so that he can do The Bunny Hop to The Death Chamber to be Executed By Lethal Injection.

No Exceptions!

Why would anyone excuse his behavior?

Because they're of like mind would be my first guess.
Not everyone who thinks interracial relationships should be discouraged would agree with what this guy did.

Not what I said at all. But do tell, how would they "discourage" the behavior which is none of their business?
They would most likely just discourage it within their own family.

But....
According to FBI numbers from 2014, about 90 percent of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.
Which is horrible and disgusting and that's why I support the numerous organisations fighting that epidemic....
Is that why this white guy stabbed those people???

He'll be getting "kissed" himself soon enough.
Doubt it. He's already a member of a white supremacist prison gang. He's just going home. Washington State prisons are run by the white inmates.

Uh huh, ok. So white supremacists are the domininant most numerous prison population then.
Yes. That's correct. I mean, not everyone who joins a prison gang necessarily believes in everything the gang stands for...many times they join for protection. But technically, most of the white prison gang members in WA are white supremacist.

Glad to hear it, many here are totally convinced all crime in america is black crime and our prisons are chock full of black folk. Still, I'd be willing to wager this boy is gonna get a very nice greeting shortly upon arrival. Even if your own experience suggests otherwise.

But....

What did those numbers reflect about white homicide victims?

Forum List

Back