Interracial couple in Washington stabbed after they are seen kissing

But....
According to FBI numbers from 2014, about 90 percent of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.

What did those numbers reflect about white homicide victims?
That this white guy almost helped contribute to the 80% plus homicide rate among whites against other whites...
Is that your excuse for his behavior???

Excuse? I'm on his list.
My bad...

No worries mang, but as a white guy with a black wife? Nah, no excuses from me.
I hope you live in a supporting community...
I will never understand the stupidity of people who feel they have the right to dictate someone else's relationship...

160820083422-olympia-interracial-couple-stabbing-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)An interracial couple was attacked after a self-proclaimed white supremacist saw them kissing outside a Washington restaurant, police said.

Daniel Rowe, 32, came up to the African-American man and the white woman and, without a word, started stabbing them, said Olympia police spokeswoman Laura Wohl.

Biracial couple stabbed for kissing - CNN.com

Let the excuses and defense of his actions begin....
I just noticed this was in Olympia. A lot of the white girls there go up to Ft Lewis to find Black guys.

Why would anyone excuse his behavior?

Because they're of like mind would be my first guess.
Not everyone who thinks interracial relationships should be discouraged would agree with what this guy did.

Not what I said at all. But do tell, how would they "discourage" the behavior which is none of their business?
They would most likely just discourage it within their own family.

Uh huh, sure. Prolly what this guy told himself he was doing.

I still don't understand why minority people aren't armed when living in these areas...

I can put up racist minority haters like this all day, and even more where they actually killed 10s of 1000s of whites for being white.

The tortures and rapes of young children. Knock out games that have killed whites.

Couple kidnapped and raped ,tortured for days by a WHOLE BLACK COMMUNITY! Not one decent black person tried to stop it but many went in and out of that house raping them both ,poued bleach down theri throats to hide evidence, beat, tortured for 5 days before they finally died then cut her upo, put him on rail road tracts,etc,etc..

Never was braodcasted only local news heard the horrific story. Lots of hate going around now thank you demonrats.

I can put up racist minority haters like this all day, and even more where they actually killed 10s of 1000s of whites for being white.

The tortures and rapes of young children. Knock out games that have killed whites.

Couple kidnapped and raped ,tortured for days by a WHOLE BLACK COMMUNITY! Not one decent black person tried to stop it but many went in and out of that house raping them both ,poued bleach down theri throats to hide evidence, beat, tortured for 5 days before they finally died then cut her upo, put him on rail road tracts,etc,etc..

Never was braodcasted only local news heard the horrific story. Lots of hate going around now thank you demonrats.

So this is your excuse for what the white supremacist did???... you aren't a very bright racist, are you???
Btw...stop telling lies, a whole Black community was not involved, you sound like a hysterical woman...

I would be interested in hearing about your claim of a whole Black community torturing a white couple on another thread but how does that have anything to do with the subject of this thread?

Young Knoxville Tenn. white couple kidnapped tortured by black community then finally killed after days of rape and beatings.

The boyfriend will melt her face with acid when she breaks up with him.
We have no proof of that, so you strike out...
We do have proof of the supremacist violent, primal and savage actions however...
Sorry...your attempt at a defense is lame.

I would be interested in hearing about your claim of a whole Black community torturing a white couple on another thread but how does that have anything to do with the subject of this thread?

I put it up on last post, read it and lie afterwards.Males and FEMALES from the hood were coming in and out for days most knew what was going on,nobody gave a shit. The black bitch that got caught had almost chewed off Shannons breast in her hate rage. Only 5 were charged in thsi evil.

At least he didn't stand idly by.
True. He was one of the braver ones but he still was dealt with albeit gently by his superior.
It's not worth trying to save these stupid bitches.
Yes I agree its a losing battle for you white guys. You couldnt stop them back in the days of slavery even when there were laws against it and they'd claw your eyes out if you tried to stop them now.

I put it up on last post, read it and lie afterwards.Males and FEMALES from the hood were coming in and out for days most knew what was going on,nobody gave a shit. The black bitch that got caught had almost chewed off Shannons breast in her hate rage. Only 5 were charged in thsi evil.

So you posted proof of your own lie...lol...
The whole community meme was your weak attempt at deflection.

Now back to the supremacist and his cowardly attack...theses sub-humans should receive quick justice.

I'll read it after you tell me what it has to do with this thread. if you cant give me a good correlation then I'm going to have to rank you as a person with low credibility. Sorry.

At least he didn't stand idly by.
True. He was one of the braver ones but he still was dealt with albeit gently by his superior.
It's not worth trying to save these stupid bitches.
Yes I agree its a losing battle for you white guys. You couldnt stop them back in the days of slavery even when there were laws against it and they'd claw your eyes out if you tried to stop them now.
it's extremely rare for a white woman to be with a black man.

If someone has that fetish who am I to interfere?

I've white knighted before. It's always met with ingratitude. Later I see the girl down trodden and repentant, looking at me with apology.

They learn.

Forum List

Back