Interracial couple in Washington stabbed after they are seen kissing

You notice "whoisit" is posting a lot of lame crap where people are just talking, but not one link to a Black person stabbing an inter-racial couple...telling, but the excuse is still lame.

No just pointing out who the real racist haters are.

White fought and died for the black man. Blacks in Africa still have many enslaved. Africa never abolished slavery only whites abolished it.

The same blacks who sold their own people to others are still enslaving them today. Learn real history and weep like the victim you try to be.
Those who victimize blacks the most are other blacks, you still kill the shit out of each other and abandone your children and women. Not whites fault you hate your own kind.

True. He was one of the braver ones but he still was dealt with albeit gently by his superior.
It's not worth trying to save these stupid bitches.
Yes I agree its a losing battle for you white guys. You couldnt stop them back in the days of slavery even when there were laws against it and they'd claw your eyes out if you tried to stop them now.
it's extremely rare for a white woman to be with a black man.

If someone has that fetish who am I to interfere?

I've white knighted before. It's always met with ingratitude. Later I see the girl down trodden and repentant, looking at me with apology.

They learn.
Sure...you rode a white stallion too...lol.
Was this attacker related to you...why the attempts at deflection.
I get it...you were jilted also.
I was never jilted. I fucked about 30 girls before I transitioned at 21 years of age.

And i would never date a black man.
Transitioned? You were born a male?

You notice "whoisit" is posting a lot of lame crap where people are just talking, but not one link to a Black person stabbing an inter-racial couple...telling, but the excuse is still lame.

White fought and died for the black man. Blacks in Africa still have many enslaved. Africa never abolished slavery only whites abolished it.

The same blacks who sold their own people to others are still enslaving them today. Learn real history and weep like the victim you try to be.
Those who victimize blacks the most are other blacks, you still kill the shit out of each other and abandone your children and women. Not whites fault you hate your own kind.

I'm trying to recall anyone else I've ever come across that was so horribly and utterly confused, and proud to be so, of the relationship of human beings to each other. You are a truly sad individual to encounter.

Yes I agree its a losing battle for you white guys. You couldnt stop them back in the days of slavery even when there were laws against it and they'd claw your eyes out if you tried to stop them now.

I've white knighted before. It's always met with ingratitude. Later I see the girl down trodden and repentant, looking at me with apology.

They learn.
I was never jilted. I fucked about 30 girls before I transitioned at 21 years of age.

Please don't cut my head off with a machette.

Whites made up races and very few every fought for Blacks. I only know of a few like John Brown and some in the 60's that were actually from the Jewish faith and not considered as white by clowns such as yourself. Whites are by far the most racist of all the so called races on the planet.

They learn.

Oh yeah, trannied up. You've seen his shtick here on black folk. Also hates "liberals", democrats and feminists. Quite a confused character. Loves him some dick though.

They learn.

Why would I do that? I was just curious if you were born a male.

They learn.

We're not like you, no worries.

I can put up racist minority haters like this all day, and even more where they actually killed 10s of 1000s of whites for being white.

The tortures and rapes of young children. Knock out games that have killed whites.

Couple kidnapped and raped ,tortured for days by a WHOLE BLACK COMMUNITY! Not one decent black person tried to stop it but many went in and out of that house raping them both ,poued bleach down theri throats to hide evidence, beat, tortured for 5 days before they finally died then cut her upo, put him on rail road tracts,etc,etc..

Never was braodcasted only local news heard the horrific story. Lots of hate going around now thank you demonrats.

My wish for you is that you will find and receive the help you need someday

He did and she is obviously outstanding!!!!

They learn.

Oh yeah, trannied up. You've seen his shtick here on black folk. Also hates "liberals", democrats and feminists. Quite a confused character. Loves him some dick though.
Amazing. I knew there had to be some out there but a racist tranny is pretty mind boggling.

No excuse fro his behavia or the hate fest against whites that followed this thread.

All you race hustlers are hateful agenda pushers. I can't stand violence aghainst anyone but see too much from 2 certain minority groups. Who commit most crimes and cause more deaths of innocents of all including their own race.

Till they get out of denial this will only continue because it keeps the liberal wheels well greased .

I can put up racist minority haters like this all day, and even more where they actually killed 10s of 1000s of whites for being white.

The tortures and rapes of young children. Knock out games that have killed whites.

Couple kidnapped and raped ,tortured for days by a WHOLE BLACK COMMUNITY! Not one decent black person tried to stop it but many went in and out of that house raping them both ,poued bleach down theri throats to hide evidence, beat, tortured for 5 days before they finally died then cut her upo, put him on rail road tracts,etc,etc..

Never was braodcasted only local news heard the horrific story. Lots of hate going around now thank you demonrats.

I would be interested in hearing about your claim of a whole Black community torturing a white couple on another thread but how does that have anything to do with the subject of this thread?

I put it up on last post, read it and lie afterwards.Males and FEMALES from the hood were coming in and out for days most knew what was going on,nobody gave a shit. The black bitch that got caught had almost chewed off Shannons breast in her hate rage. Only 5 were charged in thsi evil.

So you posted proof of your own lie...lol...
The whole community meme was your weak attempt at deflection.

Now back to the supremacist and his cowardly attack...theses sub-humans should receive quick justice.

Your the liar. The trial was braodcasted in that town. Many in the hood were going in and out of the house while this went on, some participated in the pure evil brutality.Nobody reported it or tried to stop it.

I understand that the new breed of racists isn't very educated but you simply must learn to apply the correct homonym.

It's "you're'' not "your", and you did not prove an entire community did anything.
Stop trying to argue a lost point, you'll simply continue to lose.

They learn.

Amazing. I knew there had to be some out there but a racist tranny is pretty mind boggling.

Your the racist. So just look in the mirror when you say the word.

They learn.

Please don't hurt me.

Please don't hurt me.
Dont worry. Its the internet. You can safely be as racist as you like.

No excuse fro his behavia or the hate fest against whites that followed this thread.

All you race hustlers are hateful agenda pushers. I can't stand violence aghainst anyone but see too much from 2 certain minority groups. Who commit most crimes and cause more deaths of innocents of all including their own race.

Till they get out of denial this will only continue because it keeps the liberal wheels well greased .
So you are ready to admit that whites kill more whites than anyone else???...that they commit more crimes when you look at all categories???
That's nice but the FBI has already stated as such and that's not the topic of the thread.

They learn.

Why would I do that? I was just curious if you were born a male.
Your jungle laws don't apply to us. We tolerate all different life styles.

Your the racist. So just look in the mirror when you say the word.
Did you mean you're or you are? I know being inbred causes you to have a heard time using your language correctly but I thought you would have learned by now.

Please don't hurt me.
Dont worry. Its the internet. You can safely be as racist as you like.
how am i being racist?

Forum List

Back