Interracial couple in Washington stabbed after they are seen kissing

I tolerate all life styles unless they get stupid like the clown that attacked the couple.
true, he should have shot her from a distance. It would have been the kind thing to do.
"From a distance"...cowards always like to do things from a distance, otherwise they might get their asses handed to them and subdued...
Oh , he did get his ass handled and was subdued.
As long as she was was saved. success is important too.
The Black guy did save her...dude come on, you can't be this stupid.
I'm not a dude you bigot.

You don't know what the fuck you are.

The White Devil/White Supremacist Daniel Rowe need to immediately receive a Emergency Execution so that he can do The Bunny Hop to The Death Chamber to be Executed By Lethal Injection.

No Exceptions!
Won't happen. The libs killed the death penalty once Rupp sued for cruel and unusual punishment since he chose hanging as his preferred method and ate him self to 400 lbs.

Locked up forever works.

You notice "whoisit" is posting a lot of lame crap where people are just talking, but not one link to a Black person stabbing an inter-racial couple...telling, but the excuse is still lame.

No just pointing out who the real racist haters are.

White fought and died for the black man. Blacks in Africa still have many enslaved. Africa never abolished slavery only whites abolished it.

The same blacks who sold their own people to others are still enslaving them today. Learn real history and weep like the victim you try to be.
Those who victimize blacks the most are other blacks, you still kill the shit out of each other and abandone your children and women. Not whites fault you hate your own kind.
Whites made up races and very few every fought for Blacks. I only know of a few like John Brown and some in the 60's that were actually from the Jewish faith and not considered as white by clowns such as yourself. Whites are by far the most racist of all the so called races on the planet.

There were a few others, here in america; "Frederick Douglas [black] William Lloyd Garrison, Harriet Beecher Stowe, John Brown and Angelina Grimké turned a despised fringe movement against chattel slavery into a force that literally changed the nation."

Race in america is a completely social construct, in other words, it is a fiction perpetrated by white elites initially to protect their own interests from the rabble. The concept of race has no basis in science or the natural world. After Bacon’s Rebellion, the eastern seaboard aristocracy looked around knowing they were handily outnumbered by the unsubstantial people, and months at sea away from reinforcements. At this point in time slavery versus indentured servitude was more fluid and dynamic relative to skin pigmentation. Post Bacon’s Rebellion that line was hardened to divide the unsubstantial people into camps; whites as advantaged by indentured servitude status, blacks disadvantaged by chattel enslavement for life. And the power structure still yet today leverages this fictional division as a tool of division in society.

The human genome has been sequenced. For some time now actually. Of the 25,000 to 26,000 genes within the human genome, 6 genes have been identified that code for the phenotypically displayed traits we’ve been programmed to regard as racially distinguishing features, all based upon nothing but appearance; skin pigmentation, hair texture, and facial features. No geneticist or molecular biologist has ever, ever found any genetic link to anything other than those three appearance based traits. No behavioral, criminal activity, intelligence, IQ, propensity toward violence, no other type of link has ever been found.

“Race” is fiction and those who buy into it are the same as those who buy into religion; you’ve chosen to “believe in" things without evidence.

Now “race as it plays out in our very sick and twisted society? Very real, as we see here. Intentional racial division, violence, and the legacy of slavery and genocide are as american as apple pie.

Your one really self loathing piece of work! This is the problem with mixed marriages, you always hate yourself and race in order to please the racist minorites. If she is a good woman good for you, but why hate white people just because you choose to marry non white?

Your post is full of lies and half truths. Alinsky BS. Fact is black women are the losers in this. They are left by their sons and brothers for other races. Why? Whats wrong with black women? I think its a shame. I don't care who you mate with none of my business,but don't be so prejudice about it.

You notice "whoisit" is posting a lot of lame crap where people are just talking, but not one link to a Black person stabbing an inter-racial couple...telling, but the excuse is still lame.

White fought and died for the black man. Blacks in Africa still have many enslaved. Africa never abolished slavery only whites abolished it.

The same blacks who sold their own people to others are still enslaving them today. Learn real history and weep like the victim you try to be.
Those who victimize blacks the most are other blacks, you still kill the shit out of each other and abandone your children and women. Not whites fault you hate your own kind.
Whites made up races and very few every fought for Blacks. I only know of a few like John Brown and some in the 60's that were actually from the Jewish faith and not considered as white by clowns such as yourself. Whites are by far the most racist of all the so called races on the planet.

There were a few others, here in america; "Frederick Douglas [black] William Lloyd Garrison, Harriet Beecher Stowe, John Brown and Angelina Grimké turned a despised fringe movement against chattel slavery into a force that literally changed the nation."

Race in america is a completely social construct, in other words, it is a fiction perpetrated by white elites initially to protect their own interests from the rabble. The concept of race has no basis in science or the natural world. After Bacon’s Rebellion, the eastern seaboard aristocracy looked around knowing they were handily outnumbered by the unsubstantial people, and months at sea away from reinforcements. At this point in time slavery versus indentured servitude was more fluid and dynamic relative to skin pigmentation. Post Bacon’s Rebellion that line was hardened to divide the unsubstantial people into camps; whites as advantaged by indentured servitude status, blacks disadvantaged by chattel enslavement for life. And the power structure still yet today leverages this fictional division as a tool of division in society.

The human genome has been sequenced. For some time now actually. Of the 25,000 to 26,000 genes within the human genome, 6 genes have been identified that code for the phenotypically displayed traits we’ve been programmed to regard as racially distinguishing features, all based upon nothing but appearance; skin pigmentation, hair texture, and facial features. No geneticist or molecular biologist has ever, ever found any genetic link to anything other than those three appearance based traits. No behavioral, criminal activity, intelligence, IQ, propensity toward violence, no other type of link has ever been found.

“Race” is fiction and those who buy into it are the same as those who buy into religion; you’ve chosen to “believe in" things without evidence.

Now “race as it plays out in our very sick and twisted society? Very real, as we see here. Intentional racial division, violence, and the legacy of slavery and genocide are as american as apple pie.

Your one really self loathing piece of work! This is the problem with mixed marriages, you always hate yourself and race in order to please the racist minorites. If she is a good woman good for you, but why hate white people just because you choose to marry non white?

Your post is full of lies and half truths. Alinsky BS. Fact is black women are the losers in this. They are left by their sons and brothers for other races. Why? Whats wrong with black women? I think its a shame. I don't care who you mate with none of my business,but don't be so prejudice about it.

I'm wonderful, thanks so much for the concern.

There should be deterrents to interracial dating/marriage....but not like this. Hope the plug gets whacked in prison.

There should be deterrents to interracial dating/marriage....but not like this. Hope the plug gets whacked in prison.

Line outside your door for dating/marriage advice I'm sure.

If people in this country still had pride in their race/ethnicity/culture/religion, such a phenomenon would never be observed.

You're quite free to choose whoever you like, and so is everyone else, you're in charge of nothing.

Oh my God! This poor gay couple! Oh, wait, this is about race, not what people do in their bedrooms.. Totally different topic.

You are so full of shit and ignorance it's hard to know where to start....
It takes exceptionally strong and committed partners to enter into and maintain and inter=racial marriage, not because of the problems they will encounter with each other but because of ignorant bigots like you.
Nowhere did he suggest that he had to hate himself in order to love someone else...why do you persist in telling lies???
Maybe if you did something with your own life and stopped depending on your skin color to give you a false sense of superiority, you would not have time to worry about other people's marriages...

Who would excuse violent attacks against innocent people...except when the left does it when their brown shirts try to murder Trump, beat up his supporters and destroy his rallies.......and when their pet religious group, muslim terrorists rape women, murder gays and murder everyone they get their hands on......

You mean except for those people making those excuses...right?

Why would anyone excuse his behavior?
That's a good question...are you suggesting that some won't excuse his actions???
If the perp was black you probably would.
And everyone knows that you are a pathetic liar...
Your deflection from what the criminal did is hardly successful...
You're a hate-filled bigot using this incident to fuel your hate.

Who would excuse violent attacks against innocent people...except when the left does it when their brown shirts try to murder Trump, beat up his supporters and destroy his rallies.......and when their pet religious group, muslim terrorists rape women, murder gays and murder everyone they get their hands on......

You mean except for those people making those excuses...right?
'So you haven't read the replies on this thread or maybe you are just trolling...

That's a good question...are you suggesting that some won't excuse his actions???
I did state in post #1 that some whites will attempt to excuse his behavior...case in point.

I did state in post #1 that some whites will attempt to excuse his behavior...case in point.
Not at all. This is instead your excuse to hate. You're a bigot and a hypocrite.

Not at all. This is instead your excuse to hate. You're a bigot and a hypocrite.
So that's your excuse for the criminal..."my" perceived actions???...lol.
You new school racists...lol.

I'm wonderful, thanks so much for the concern.

Maybe you and the other race hustlers here should read your post ag.ain. I was replying to the BS you said about whites is why I replied this way. All kinds of hate and lies in your reply.

Point is you don't have to hate on your own race to be with another. Yet guess its the only way you can live with them is to hate whitey.

Forum List

Back