Interracial couple in Washington stabbed after they are seen kissing

If the white thug that stabbed the couple was a inbred cave chimp, what do you call the community of blacks who for 5 days raped,sodomized, chewed off the breast of the girl, beat,burned etc,etc,etc, the couple in that house of horrors? What do you call the blacks in Africa still killing and fileting up like meat their own people? Hootos,Tootsies or black muslims who stone cut off heads? Maybe the tire necklace gang of Winnie Mandella who put burning tires around their necks and slowly burn blacks to death?

Guess its because they sold their own into slavery?

Get over your evil self, all people do terrible things to each other. But when blacks do it in the west its ok to you. Not on the major news or used to kill other blacks.
Dont get upset because i wont entertain your deflections. Concentrate on your inbred fellow whites and the atrocities they have done to not only each other but the entire world.

If the white thug that stabbed the couple was a inbred cave chimp, what do you call the community of blacks who for 5 days raped,sodomized, chewed off the breast of the girl, beat,burned etc,etc,etc, the couple in that house of horrors? What do you call the blacks in Africa still killing and fileting up like meat their own people? Hootos,Tootsies or black muslims who stone cut off heads? Maybe the tire necklace gang of Winnie Mandella who put burning tires around their necks and slowly burn blacks to death?

Get over your evil self, all people do terrible things to each other. But when blacks do it in the west its ok to you. Not on the major news or used to kill other blacks.
Dont get upset because i wont entertain your deflections. Concentrate on your inbred fellow whites and the atrocities they have done to not only each other but the entire world.

You really need to work on that hate and racism. It will end up doing as much to you as you wish on others. Hate eats away at your insides.

You really need to work on that hate and racism. It will end up doing as much to you as you wish on others. Hate eats away at your insides.
I am hate free. I love my people. According to your logic i would be sick but I dont even know anyone that is as healthy as I am.

I am hate free. I love my people. According to your logic i would be sick but I dont even know anyone that is as healthy as I am.

Good for you but if you don't stop hate you won't be long. I see it in most of your replies here. The truth will set you free.

Who would excuse violent attacks against innocent people...except when the left does it when their brown shirts try to murder Trump, beat up his supporters and destroy his rallies.......and when their pet religious group, muslim terrorists rape women, murder gays and murder everyone they get their hands on......

You mean except for those people making those excuses...right?

You're correct in that the outrage should be universal and bqased upon the act alone.

But we never see than in you. Ever.

Since when asswipe?

Yes I agree its a losing battle for you white guys. You couldnt stop them back in the days of slavery even when there were laws against it and they'd claw your eyes out if you tried to stop them now.
it's extremely rare for a white woman to be with a black man.

If someone has that fetish who am I to interfere?

I've white knighted before. It's always met with ingratitude. Later I see the girl down trodden and repentant, looking at me with apology.

They learn.
Sure...you rode a white stallion too...lol.
Was this attacker related to you...why the attempts at deflection.
I get it...you were jilted also.
I was never jilted. I fucked about 30 girls before I transitioned at 21 years of age.

And i would never date a black man.
Transitioned? You were born a male?
Please don't cut my head off with a machette.
You probably deserve it.

it's extremely rare for a white woman to be with a black man.

If someone has that fetish who am I to interfere?

I've white knighted before. It's always met with ingratitude. Later I see the girl down trodden and repentant, looking at me with apology.

They learn.
I was never jilted. I fucked about 30 girls before I transitioned at 21 years of age.

You probably deserve it.
you'd like that wouldn't you, joy boy?

There should be deterrents to interracial dating/marriage....but not like this. Hope the plug gets whacked in prison.
He'll be a hero. Prison is the only place white supremacism thrives.
ah so you are black. That's why you hate white trannies. You can only get us instead of real white women. Resentment is a bitch, negro.
No SMD is white in every aspect except genetically. SMD is a NA.

There should be deterrents to interracial dating/marriage....but not like this. Hope the plug gets whacked in prison.
ah so you are black. That's why you hate white trannies. You can only get us instead of real white women. Resentment is a bitch, negro.
GYGILUGLUGFIF

What part of my post is anti-humanity? Is preserving one's heritage really so wrong?
Exactly. There is absolutely nothing wrong with "hating" the destruction of ones own race/culture.

This "diversity" the libs promote is really about destroying the diversity God created.

Just say radish.

You probably deserve it.
I wouldn't mind so much and even might gain an appreciation for Islamic terrorists for ridding the world of trash like you.

What part of my post is anti-humanity? Is preserving one's heritage really so wrong?
Exactly. There is absolutely nothing wrong with "hating" the destruction of ones own race/culture.

This "diversity" the libs promote is really about destroying the diversity God created.

Most of those libs are leftist, cultural marxist Jews. They want to destroy the social fabric of Gentiles by foisting interracial/intercultural/inter-ethnic/interreligious relationships onto us....all the while preserving their own purity in that bantustan called Israel.

Of course, a sizeable minority of Jews themselves are aware of this and speak out against it.

You probably deserve it.
I wouldn't mind so much and even might gain an appreciation for Islamic terrorists for ridding the world of trash like you.
The only thing Islamic terrorists want from me is sex. Same as you.

Most of those libs are leftist, cultural marxist Jews. They want to destroy the social fabric of Gentiles by foisting interracial/intercultural/inter-ethnic/interreligious relationships onto us....all the while preserving their own purity in that bantustan called Israel.

Of course, a sizeable minority of Jews themselves are aware of this and speak out against it.
go back to stormfront, pedestrian.

Forum List

Back