Interracial couple in Washington stabbed after they are seen kissing

I bet your white friends don't extoll the accolades of the white race.
I wasnt aware they were any? Why would they lie if they are good people?
Ha! You would be squat shitting in a Rwandan shanty town if whites didn't benevolently enslave your forefathers.
Not really. My people are from Mali and Ghana where they had several dynasties and helped educate your poor white people in europe after the forgot the first lesson in civilization Blacks taught them. Try something else and this time make it believable.
Uh huh.

Your childhood apart from white intervention.

Mine wouldn't have been much better.

starving_family-congo.jpg
Looks like some beautiful people to me. Your people were similar to mine. Matter of fact my great grandmother is Blackfoot.
Oh shit! We might be relatives.

I wasnt aware they were any? Why would they lie if they are good people?
Ha! You would be squat shitting in a Rwandan shanty town if whites didn't benevolently enslave your forefathers.
Not really. My people are from Mali and Ghana where they had several dynasties and helped educate your poor white people in europe after the forgot the first lesson in civilization Blacks taught them. Try something else and this time make it believable.
Uh huh.

Looks like some beautiful people to me. Your people were similar to mine. Matter of fact my great grandmother is Blackfoot.
I doubt it. All my NA relatives hate white people.

Uh huh.

Mine too. Our marriage went over like a lead balloon.

Uh huh.

Well at least you got to kiss some white guy booty. Must have been a life long dream of yours.

Uh huh.

Well at least you got to kiss some white guy booty. Must have been a life long dream of yours.
I'm not gay. I've never kissed a white guy's booty all my life. I have however showered adoring kisses on my white wife's sublime, pluperfect booty. She's like a lovely white goddess that floated down from Mount Olympus to bestow her divine radiance upon my undeserving, benighted, savage red face.

Top that shit if you can!

I'm not gay. I've never kissed a white guy's booty all my life. I have however showered adoring kisses on my white wife's sublime, pluperfect booty. She's like a lovely white goddess that floated down from Mount Olympus to bestow her divine radiance upon my undeserving, benighted, savage red face.

All the Greek gods/goddesses were originally Black gods/goddesses. Sorry to burst your bubble man. :laugh:

All the Greek gods/goddesses were originally Black gods/goddesses. Sorry to burst your bubble man. :laugh:
I knew you couldn't. You sound pathetic trying to insinuate you spear chucking sahara monkeys in the noble regales of white history. You sure do have a fertile fantasy life.

Oh brutha.

Black people should kill themselves off. They are doing a good job, they just need to do it faster. They are too stupid to survive. The UN needs to stop sending gruel to africa.

wonder if the OP posted about the hundreds of blacks killing whites every year?

160820083422-olympia-interracial-couple-stabbing-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)An interracial couple was attacked after a self-proclaimed white supremacist saw them kissing outside a Washington restaurant, police said.

Daniel Rowe, 32, came up to the African-American man and the white woman and, without a word, started stabbing them, said Olympia police spokeswoman Laura Wohl.

Biracial couple stabbed for kissing - CNN.com

Let the excuses and defense of his actions begin....

But....
According to FBI numbers from 2014, about 90 percent of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.

What did those numbers reflect about white homicide victims?
That this white guy almost helped contribute to the 80% plus homicide rate among whites against other whites...
Is that your excuse for his behavior???
I wonder why you only selectively post about white crime?

That this white guy almost helped contribute to the 80% plus homicide rate among whites against other whites...
Is that your excuse for his behavio
Why do you ignore the fact that 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks?
I am well aware of that fact AND the fact that over 80% of whites are killed by whites...

I also admire the beautiful inter-racial couples I see all around my community....

Forum List

Back