Interracial couple in Washington stabbed after they are seen kissing

There should be deterrents to interracial dating/marriage....but not like this. Hope the plug gets whacked in prison.
He'll be a hero. Prison is the only place white supremacism thrives.
ah so you are black. That's why you hate white trannies. You can only get us instead of real white women. Resentment is a bitch, negro.
No SMD is white in every aspect except genetically. SMD is a NA.
Just say radish.
My bad.

What part of my post is anti-humanity? Is preserving one's heritage really so wrong?
Exactly. There is absolutely nothing wrong with "hating" the destruction of ones own race/culture.

This "diversity" the libs promote is really about destroying the diversity God created.

Most of those libs are leftist, cultural marxist Jews. They want to destroy the social fabric of Gentiles by foisting interracial/intercultural/inter-ethnic/interreligious relationships onto us....all the while preserving their own purity in that bantustan called Israel.

Of course, a sizeable minority of Jews themselves are aware of this and speak out against it.
Stop beating around the bush. Youre just mad because white women love Black men.

What part of my post is anti-humanity? Is preserving one's heritage really so wrong?
Exactly. There is absolutely nothing wrong with "hating" the destruction of ones own race/culture.

This "diversity" the libs promote is really about destroying the diversity God created.

Most of those libs are leftist, cultural marxist Jews. They want to destroy the social fabric of Gentiles by foisting interracial/intercultural/inter-ethnic/interreligious relationships onto us....all the while preserving their own purity in that bantustan called Israel.

Of course, a sizeable minority of Jews themselves are aware of this and speak out against it.
go back to stormfront, pedestrian.

I'm not even White, dumbass. Nice try though.

Stop beating around the bush. Youre just mad because white women love Black men.

Umm.....given that I'm not White, there is nothing to be "mad" about....save of course the general disheartening i feel when I realize how we are destroying our unique identities through all this "mixing".

Btw, there is more to a relationship than sexual prowess. I'm not sure if Black men would ever be viewed as more "desirable" by White women if not for their hyper-sexualized depiction.....not when you take into account socioeconomic factors, of course.

Only the fat, ugly ones ignored by decent white guys.

I have a theory about the black male's need to breed with any race but his own women. Black men are number one when it comes to destroying their own race.

I think its genetic. I think they're driven to improve their pool by breeding with any that'll take them.

What's the average IQ of the black male 80? Yeah, they're driven to breed with a race that's smarter and better looking.

go back to stormfront, pedestrian.

I'm not even White, dumbass. Nice try though.
In that case, screw you, you bloody wog.

Umm.....given that I'm not White, there is nothing to be "mad" about....save of course the general disheartening i feel when I realize how we are destroying our unique identities through all this "mixing".

Btw, there is more to a relationship than sexual prowess. I'm not sure if Black men would ever be viewed as more "desirable" by White women if not for their hyper-sexualized depiction.....not when you take into account socioeconomic factors, of course.
ewwwwww

Of course youre white. I already caught you in a lie white boy.

Last edited:

I have a theory about the black male's need to breed with any race but his own women. Black men are number one when it comes to destroying their own race.

I think its genetic. I think they're driven to improve their pool by breeding with any that'll take them.

What's the average IQ of the black male 80? Yeah, they're driven to breed with a race that's smarter and better looking.

Typical of most white boys. We take your best looking women and you claim they are fat. We sleep with your wives because you cant satisfy them and you claim no. Sorry son. All your white women hunt us down from the moment they hit puberty. You know this is true because white men had to make laws against it and that still didnt stop them.

It cant be genetic unless you mean white women are instinctively seeking out our dominant genes instead of staying with your recessive ones.

Whites wish they looked like us. Thats why they tan, inject their lips and ass with fat and the white women seek to have mixed babies.

Of course youre white. I already caught you in lie white boy.
Don't get excited. I don't think he is gay and he doesn't have any wigs.

Typical of most white boys. We take your best looking women and you claim they are fat. We sleep with your wives because you cant satisfy them and you claim no. Sorry son. All your white women hunt us down from the moment they hit puberty. You know this is true because white men had to make laws against it and that still didnt stop them.

It cant be genetic unless you mean white women are instinctively seeking out our dominant genes instead of staying with your recessive ones.

Whites wish they looked like us. Thats why they tan, inject their lips and ass with fat and the white women seek to have mixed babies.
Let me guess, you are an undercover recruiter for the KKK?

Gay people are nothing to get excited about. I grew up in the bay area so i saw them all the time.

Bad guess. Unless you mean slapping the shit out of white racists and watching them turn bright red then fading to pink some kind of weird initiation right.

Gay people are nothing to get excited about. I grew up in the bay area so i saw them all the time.
Well if a white man rooted you voluntarily, that would ruin the fun for you, wouldn't it, pervy?

Bad guess. Unless you mean slapping the shit out of white racists and watching them turn bright red then fading to pink some kind of weird initiation right.
Do you do that in your basement-come-prison? Lot's of blonde wigs down there too, tin pot dictator?

Well if a white man rooted you voluntarily, that would ruin the fun for you, wouldn't it, pervy?
i dont understand your homosexual vernacular. Please speak english.

Do you do that in your basement-come-prison? Lot's of blonde wigs down there too, tin pot dictator?
Youre speaking some strange blend of homosexual banter and english. Please elaborate.

We're glad you see beauty in our cast offs. MOST white women avoid you like the plague. EVERY time I see a white woman with a black guy, you can see, that's the best she could do. But keep telling yourself what you want to believe.

But like i said, blacks are the most willing to destroy their own race. Like I said, its their easiest path to evolutionary advancement.

Forum List

Back