Interracial couple in Washington stabbed after they are seen kissing

Umm.....given that I'm not White, there is nothing to be "mad" about....save of course the general disheartening i feel when I realize how we are destroying our unique identities through all this "mixing".

Btw, there is more to a relationship than sexual prowess. I'm not sure if Black men would ever be viewed as more "desirable" by White women if not for their hyper-sexualized depiction.....not when you take into account socioeconomic factors, of course.
Of course youre white. I already caught you in lie white boy.
Don't get excited. I don't think he is gay and he doesn't have any wigs.
Gay people are nothing to get excited about. I grew up in the bay area so i saw them all the time.
Well if a white man rooted you voluntarily, that would ruin the fun for you, wouldn't it, pervy?
i dont understand your homosexual vernacular. Please speak english.
It's Australian, you muddy prick.

Of course youre white. I already caught you in lie white boy.
Don't get excited. I don't think he is gay and he doesn't have any wigs.
Gay people are nothing to get excited about. I grew up in the bay area so i saw them all the time.
Well if a white man rooted you voluntarily, that would ruin the fun for you, wouldn't it, pervy?
i dont understand your homosexual vernacular. Please speak english.
It's Australian, you muddy prick.
i dont understand your Australian homosexual vernacular either.

What part of my post is anti-humanity? Is preserving one's heritage really so wrong?
Exactly. There is absolutely nothing wrong with "hating" the destruction of ones own race/culture.

This "diversity" the libs promote is really about destroying the diversity God created.

Most of those libs are leftist, cultural marxist Jews. They want to destroy the social fabric of Gentiles by foisting interracial/intercultural/inter-ethnic/interreligious relationships onto us....all the while preserving their own purity in that bantustan called Israel.

Of course, a sizeable minority of Jews themselves are aware of this and speak out against it.
go back to stormfront, pedestrian.

I'm not even White, dumbass. Nice try though.
You're talking to a hateful troll.

What part of my post is anti-humanity? Is preserving one's heritage really so wrong?
Exactly. There is absolutely nothing wrong with "hating" the destruction of ones own race/culture.

This "diversity" the libs promote is really about destroying the diversity God created.

Most of those libs are leftist, cultural marxist Jews. They want to destroy the social fabric of Gentiles by foisting interracial/intercultural/inter-ethnic/interreligious relationships onto us....all the while preserving their own purity in that bantustan called Israel.

Of course, a sizeable minority of Jews themselves are aware of this and speak out against it.
go back to stormfront, pedestrian.

I'm not even White, dumbass. Nice try though.
You're talking to a hateful troll.
Shoosh, Sambo.

Washington is a left wing state. So this bigoted scum bag is in the minority.
He had better beg for segregation in prison. Because if he is placed in general population, he's a dead man.

Washington is a left wing state. So this bigoted scum bag is in the minority.
He had better beg for segregation in prison. Because if he is placed in general population, he's a dead man.
Only in the bigger cities like Seattle, Tacoma and their surrounding suburbs.. The rest of the state is filled with crazy survivalists and skin heads. I lived there for 2 years.

If the white thug that stabbed the couple was a inbred cave chimp, what do you call the community of blacks who for 5 days raped,sodomized, chewed off the breast of the girl, beat,burned etc,etc,etc, the couple in that house of horrors? What do you call the blacks in Africa still killing and fileting up like meat their own people? Hootos,Tootsies or black muslims who stone cut off heads? Maybe the tire necklace gang of Winnie Mandella who put burning tires around their necks and slowly burn blacks to death?

Guess its because they sold their own into slavery?

Get over your evil self, all people do terrible things to each other. But when blacks do it in the west its ok to you. Not on the major news or used to kill other blacks.
Dont get upset because i wont entertain your deflections. Concentrate on your inbred fellow whites and the atrocities they have done to not only each other but the entire world.

You really need to work on that hate and racism. It will end up doing as much to you as you wish on others. Hate eats away at your insides.
I am hate free. I love my people. According to your logic i would be sick but I dont even know anyone that is as healthy as I am.

Good for you but if you don't stop hate you won't be long. I see it in most of your replies here. The truth will set you free.
You must have missed where i said i was hate free. Loving my people doesnt = hate. Just like loving to be Black doesnt have anything to do with whites.

If the white thug that stabbed the couple was a inbred cave chimp, what do you call the community of blacks who for 5 days raped,sodomized, chewed off the breast of the girl, beat,burned etc,etc,etc, the couple in that house of horrors? What do you call the blacks in Africa still killing and fileting up like meat their own people? Hootos,Tootsies or black muslims who stone cut off heads? Maybe the tire necklace gang of Winnie Mandella who put burning tires around their necks and slowly burn blacks to death?

Guess its because they sold their own into slavery?

Get over your evil self, all people do terrible things to each other. But when blacks do it in the west its ok to you. Not on the major news or used to kill other blacks.
Dont get upset because i wont entertain your deflections. Concentrate on your inbred fellow whites and the atrocities they have done to not only each other but the entire world.

You really need to work on that hate and racism. It will end up doing as much to you as you wish on others. Hate eats away at your insides.
I am hate free. I love my people. According to your logic i would be sick but I dont even know anyone that is as healthy as I am.

Good for you but if you don't stop hate you won't be long. I see it in most of your replies here. The truth will set you free.
You must have missed where i said i was hate free. Loving my people doesnt = hate. Just like loving to be Black doesnt have anything to do with whites.
Then what's wrong with white people who love their race?

I honestly have no idea TBH. That would require some studying. What made you think it was wrong for white people to love their race?

I honestly have no idea TBH. That would require some studying. What made you think it was wrong for white people to love their race?
They seem to be characterized as racists.

They do? Wait a minute you arent a real white person. Youre just a pet. Let the white people speak radish.

They do? Wait a minute you arent a real white person. Youre just a pet. Let the white people speak radish.
You forget I married a white woman. Half my family is white. Even my 4 half breed kids look white (except my daughter), my white wife's dominant genes holding sway against my recessive Indian genes. So yes, I am a very fortunate pet of a superior race.

You forget I married a white woman. Half my family is white. Even my 4 half breed kids look white (except my daughter), my white wife's dominant genes holding sway against my recessive Indian genes. So yes, I am a very fortunate pet of a superior race.
Well since no real white people are responding I have to take your word for it even if you are just a pet radish.

I think maybe you are getting mixed up. I have white friends that are as white as white can be. They are good people. A little bland but good people. They like being white. i dont see them as racists. Matter of fact their daughter even joined my younger daughters BSU club this year.

Well since no real white people are responding I have to take your word for it even if you are just a pet radish.

I think maybe you are getting mixed up. I have white friends that are as white as white can be. They are good people. A little bland but good people. They like being white. i dont see them as racists. Matter of fact their daughter even joined my younger daughters BSU club this year.
I bet your white friends don't extoll the accolades of the white race.

I wasnt aware they were any? Why would they lie if they are good people?

Ha! You would be squat shitting in a Rwandan shanty town if whites didn't benevolently enslave your forefathers.

Ha! You would be squat shitting in a Rwandan shanty town if whites didn't benevolently enslave your forefathers.
Not really. My people are from Mali and Ghana where they had several dynasties and helped educate your poor white people in europe after the forgot the first lesson in civilization Blacks taught them. Try something else and this time make it believable.

Not really. My people are from Mali and Ghana where they had several dynasties and helped educate your poor white people in europe after the forgot the first lesson in civilization Blacks taught them. Try something else and this time make it believable.
Uh huh.

Your childhood apart from white intervention.

Mine wouldn't have been much better.

starving_family-congo.jpg

Uh huh.

Your childhood apart from white intervention.

Mine wouldn't have been much better.

starving_family-congo.jpg
Looks like some beautiful people to me. Your people were similar to mine. Matter of fact my great grandmother is Blackfoot.

Forum List

Back