interracial mixing always a controversial topic

Moderation Message:

If there is a need to address the USMB Rules and policies
and moderation, this should be pursued thru Reports and PMs to
your favorite Moderators or Admins. This list is on the Home Page,
called "Forum Leaders" --- hidden in a banner text above the "who's online" textbox..

For ME, from now on -- comparing USMB to Stormfront or any other
marginal whackjob hate site is gonna be considered "discussing moderation".
Because I've invited folks to PM me to discuss this in the past. I've allowed the
previous violative comments to stand here (even tho it is WAY off topic) -- but please no more..

As for this thread --- check the deletions.. If you are one of them, you might be on the edge
of one of those Zone2 violations for attacking a non-native speaker instead of commenting on the topic. THere is a CLEAR OP topic to discuss. Many have found it.
Please stay on topic..

FlaCalTenn

Last edited:
Do Animals interbreed?, does the lion sleep with a polar bear or does a rhino sleep with a Hippo?.
What about a cow and a Gorilla?.
I never accepted interracial marriage or sex. Animals don't do it , neither should humans.
It is not programmed into us by mother nature, so it should not happen.
Blacks with blacks, whites should stick with whites.
And the Bible says we should not mix our seeds.!
Keep the races separate. No one likes a Mongrel dog.

you compare apples and oranges, your comparison is retarded. humans and cows or humans and ants also dont interbreed. because those are very different species/genuses etc. you know that yourself probably but you talk out of your ass. you are dumb and ignorant. humans are all humans a human and a human isnt the same as a cow and a polar bear. it is more like human and dinosaurs similar comparison. if it is not programmed into mother nature then the nature will sort it out themselfes, you are not worried that humans will mongrelise with lions are you? so why are you worried that black and white will mix? you are worried because where humans happen to live together they also mix alsways did and always will do etc. because IT IS NATURE and you need force to keep them seperate etc. which is tyrannical, anti-freedom etc. why are you worried what others do etc.? if you are attracted only to your race then do what pleases you, leave others alone etc. and mixed couples are reality they have as much right to be public/media etc. as mono ethnic couples, also most couples in sitcoms and TV and media etc. are mono ethnic, a minority is multi racial and you complain.

Do Animals interbreed?, does the lion sleep with a polar bear or does a rhino sleep with a Hippo?.
I never accepted interracial marriage or sex. Animals don't do it , neither should humans.

you compare apples and oranges, your comparison is retarded. humans and cows or humans and ants also dont interbreed. because those are very different species/genuses etc. you know that yourself probably but you talk out of your ass. you are dumb and ignorant. humans are all humans a human and a human isnt the same as a cow and a polar bear. it is more like human and dinosaurs similar comparison. if it is not programmed into mother nature then the nature will sort it out themselfes, you are not worried that humans will mongrelise with lions are you? so why are you worried that black and white will mix? you are worried because where humans happen to live together they also mix alsways did and always will do etc. because IT IS NATURE and you need force to keep them seperate etc. which is tyrannical, anti-freedom etc. why are you worried what others do etc.? if you are attracted only to your race then do what pleases you, leave others alone etc. and mixed couples are reality they have as much right to be public/media etc. as mono ethnic couples, also most couples in sitcoms and TV and media etc. are mono ethnic, a minority is multi racial and you complain.
I didn't think you had that in you. IM. Good job.

different dog breeds are result of human doing, of humans breeding them, etc. they breed them for some purposes, it has nothing to do with nature, or what humans prefer etc. in nature that would be different. different dog breeds are result of human work, you cant compare that at all and bring in nature and such. it would be like humans breeding different human species for some purposes (like running or hunting or like that). which would cause outrage because humans arent animals and they would say it is against god.

InquiringMind, I know this is off topic but has anyone ever told you you look like the warden in the movie "Midnight Express"?

You are missing my main point. My point here is Animals stay within their species. Lions mate with lions, Hyenas with other spotted hyenas. In Africa, blacks of certain tribes
stay within their tribes when it comes to marriage and association. Black people were brought to America as slaves. The black slave women were forced upon , raped by the
white slave masters. There was no voluntary moment for the slave woman to deceide
if she wanted to have sex with the white slave master rapist. Do you understand all this mr. Inquiring mind.?

This is one of the main reasons why in America that you may see mixed race people.
Because of this forced mixing that went on during slavery times. You may see a few mixed couples today, but it is not the norm. Blacks tend to mate with other blacks, and whites
tend to mate with other whites.
This is my point.

You are missing my main point. My point here is Animals stay within their species. Lions mate with lions, Hyenas with other spotted hyenas. In Africa, blacks of certain tribes
stay within their tribes when it comes to marriage and association. Black people were brought to America as slaves. The black slave women were forced upon , raped by the
white slave masters. There was no voluntary moment for the slave woman to deceide
if she wanted to have sex with the white slave master rapist. Do you understand all this mr. Inquiring mind.?

This is one of the main reasons why in America that you may see mixed race people.
Because of this forced mixing that went on during slavery times. You may see a few mixed couples today, but it is not the norm. Blacks tend to mate with other blacks, and whites
This is my point.

but you miss the point that all humans are the same, and it is not like lion and bear. you compare two different things etc. and rape is wrong, or forced mating etc. but also it is wrong to force people not to mate if they want. where people live together there is chance of mating even if they hate eatch other and are segregated think of the story of romeo and juliet, where two hating families/tribes are against eatch other and they found love etc. people should be less hateful and more tolerant and dont give people hard times. if it is natural that people dont breed with eatch other you dont need to force them right?

This is my point.

but you miss the point that all humans are the same, and it is not like lion and bear. you compare two different things etc. and rape is wrong, or forced mating etc. but also it is wrong to force people not to mate if they want. where people live together there is chance of mating even if they hate eatch other and are segregated think of the story of romeo and juliet, where two hating families/tribes are against eatch other and they found love etc. people should be less hateful and more tolerant and dont give people hard times. if it is natural that people dont breed with eatch other you dont need to force them right?

All humans are not the same. This is the same brainwash line that the white racists use to
con indigenous people out of their land to steal their natural resources.
We have many different cultural differences, and different customs.
Muslims have different rules when compared to a Christian or a Catholic or a Jew.
So don't try to simplify things by saying that we are all the same. We are not all the same!.
Hindu, are different, Arabs are different, Europeans have their differences , so do Africans.
We are not all the same, and many don't want to mix their genes to mate with others
from outside their race.
Can you accept this fact sir?

This is my point.

All humans are not the same. This is the same brainwash line that the white racists use to
Muslims have different rules when compared to a Christian or a Catholic or a Jew.
So don't try to simplify things by saying that we are all the same. We are not all the same!.
Hindu, are different, Arabs are different, Europeans have their differences , so do Africans.
We are not all the same, and many don't want to mix their genes to mate with others
from outside their race.

i accept that some prefer not to mate outside their race but i dont accept aggressive people who cause hate or insult people who mix or mixed people etc. or who want to forbid it or shun it etc.

This is my point.

from outside their race.

All pussy is pink on the inside.

from outside their race.

i accept that some prefer not to mate outside their race but i dont accept aggressive people who cause hate or insult people who mix or mixed people etc. or who want to forbid it or shun it etc.

No one is being aggressive or insulting. You should be able to accept the fact that not
everyone in the world will have your liberal views with regards to all of your race mixing
ideals or ideas. People still have their own cultural rules and customs. Not all races
allow for the intermixing of the races, this can be seen as a taboo In many cultures.
It is not seen as being alright or O.K. you must realize this fact.What is so hard to accept
sir?. This is how the world has been for many thousands of years.
People still take pride in the sanctity of their tribal or racial purity and uniqueness.
Why should this be so hard for you to accept.?
In India they have the cast system. Certain African tribes will not marry outside the tribe.
You should realize this fact. It is not hate or meant to be an insult!

Not all races
allow for the intermixing of the races...

Yes, they do. Every "race" does and has since the dawn of time. YOU need to stop being such a little pussy and understand that all the hatred and fear you can muster will not change that. In fact, trends are racing in the other direction. Deal with it, pussy.

That's ignorant and disgusting.

Forum List

Back