Interviews And Depositions

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Or…why is Hunter Biden so enthusiastic about giving interviews? Is this a preemptive defense against depositions?

1.I have actually seen the Democrat sycophants deny that the laptop was Hunter Biden’s. That the NYPost story was censored by media. That Joe was a partner in the deals Hunter made. That Hunter didn’t say that Joe demanded half of what bribes he got were his.
Confronted with the evidence, all they have is 'is not, isssssssssss nooootttttttttt!!!!!"
Pathetic.

2. The nerve the Democrats have in sending Hunter out to perform on the cable shows, knowing that the ‘interviewers,’ those Democrats with press passes would only go so far in turning up the heat. So he was allowed to suggest that the laptop wasn’t his, that the Russians might have created it…..even though the Intel folks said that there was no Russian interference.

The laptop was Bidens….the evidence of the Biden Cartel is all there: you voted for an asset of the Chinese Communists.

3. After the bagman for the Biden Cartel was allowed to weasel out, these are the questions that should have followed:

“In a TV interview, Hunter effectively conceded for the first time the laptop was his, opening the door to a new round of scrutiny about his foreign business scams and influence peddling. This time, the door must stay open until America gets the truth. Thanks to The Post’s dogged work last fall, it was obvious the laptop was Hunter’s. But because Democrats and their media mouthpieces tried to hide the truth, e-mails revealing suspicious conduct of the man who is now president have never been fully examined and explained.

4. One of the emails on the laptop said Hunter would hold 10 percent of the partnership for “the big guy.”

Bobulinski told me that Joe Biden was “the big guy,” one of the phrases Hunter used to refer to his father. Another partner, James Gilliar, told Bobulinski by text, “Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u are face to face, I know u know that but they are paranoid.”

Bobulinski told me he met with Joe, Jim and Hunter to discuss the “family business” in 2017 and in a second conversation the next day, Joe told him to “watch out for my family.” When Bobulinski asked Jim Biden why the family wasn’t worried about Joe’s role being exposed, he said Jim laughed and said, “Plausible deniability.”

5. …Hunter, Jim and the fifth partner, Robb Walker, were paid $11 million by the Chinese side over subsequent months.

Did Joe Biden get any of that money, directly or indirectly? Recall reports that Hunter once said that his father demands half his income.” Joe Biden, Hunter’s laptop & media lapdogs: Goodwin

And…no, the interview wasn’t for his book….they don’t pimp a book on Easter weekend when everyone is busy.

Or…why is Hunter Biden so enthusiastic about giving interviews? Is this a preemptive defense against depositions?

1.I have actually seen the Democrat sycophants deny that the laptop was Hunter Biden’s. That the NYPost story was censored by media. That Joe was a partner in the deals Hunter made. That Hunter didn’t say that Joe demanded half of what bribes he got were his.
Confronted with the evidence, all they have is 'is not, isssssssssss nooootttttttttt!!!!!"
Pathetic.

2. The nerve the Democrats have in sending Hunter out to perform on the cable shows, knowing that the ‘interviewers,’ those Democrats with press passes would only go so far in turning up the heat. So he was allowed to suggest that the laptop wasn’t his, that the Russians might have created it…..even though the Intel folks said that there was no Russian interference.

The laptop was Bidens….the evidence of the Biden Cartel is all there: you voted for an asset of the Chinese Communists.

3. After the bagman for the Biden Cartel was allowed to weasel out, these are the questions that should have followed:

“In a TV interview, Hunter effectively conceded for the first time the laptop was his, opening the door to a new round of scrutiny about his foreign business scams and influence peddling. This time, the door must stay open until America gets the truth. Thanks to The Post’s dogged work last fall, it was obvious the laptop was Hunter’s. But because Democrats and their media mouthpieces tried to hide the truth, e-mails revealing suspicious conduct of the man who is now president have never been fully examined and explained.

4. One of the emails on the laptop said Hunter would hold 10 percent of the partnership for “the big guy.”

Bobulinski told me that Joe Biden was “the big guy,” one of the phrases Hunter used to refer to his father. Another partner, James Gilliar, told Bobulinski by text, “Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u are face to face, I know u know that but they are paranoid.”

Bobulinski told me he met with Joe, Jim and Hunter to discuss the “family business” in 2017 and in a second conversation the next day, Joe told him to “watch out for my family.” When Bobulinski asked Jim Biden why the family wasn’t worried about Joe’s role being exposed, he said Jim laughed and said, “Plausible deniability.”

5. …Hunter, Jim and the fifth partner, Robb Walker, were paid $11 million by the Chinese side over subsequent months.

Did Joe Biden get any of that money, directly or indirectly? Recall reports that Hunter once said that his father demands half his income.” Joe Biden, Hunter’s laptop & media lapdogs: Goodwin

And…no, the interview wasn’t for his book….they don’t pimp a book on Easter weekend when everyone is busy.
How dare you question me about my family. It is all private and off limits.

What would they say if Don Jr was looking at you with his wanger hanger?

1617798117557.png

A liar speaking about other people lying, what a joke.
Curiously you always seem to be the 2nd post on Chic's threads......Hmmmmm.Me thinks you got a little krushy going on.

Sadly it looks like Malia Obama is being dragged in this muck. This is EXCELLENT!!! Always knew she was a little coke whore.

Pathetic.

Trump and his children have made money all around the world themselves, even cashing in on daddy's presidency. So stfu you homskool loser.

Pathetic.

View attachment 477214

Thanks for that point.

I've actually written that into a later post in the thread.

Pathetic.

View attachment 477214

Thanks for that point.

I've actually written that into a later post in the thread.

So comical how they are spearheading this total fucking disaster......lol....................Stop by the Flame Zone.

I flamed Hunter...BAWWWWHAHA!!!!

Don't forget to mention his comforting ways he showed to his dead bros wife and 14 yr old girl. All inThe Family.

Just for the record. Was this an email that was written and sent by Biden or was it an email sent to Biden?

1617800218181.png

Curiously you always seem to be the 2nd post on Chic's threads......Hmmmmm.Me thinks you got a little krushy going on.

Sadly it looks like Malia Obama is being dragged in this muck. This is EXCELLENT!!! Always knew she was a little coke whore.
You post a link to a story about incriminating photos that contains NO such photos. You may hate Barack Obama but this is not him it is a young woman who should be off limits to such slander. I should post the photos I have of you liking your dog a little too much and see how you like it. I have a daughter and if you make such an accusation about her I'm come to your house with a baseball bat.

And people wonder why social media has finally taken a stand on this crap.

Just for the record. Was this an email that was written and sent by Biden or was it an email sent to Biden?

View attachment 477221
Thanks for confirming that the emails were from James Guilliar NOT Biden.

View attachment 477221
Thanks for confirming that the emails were from James Guilliar NOT Biden.
H

Another juvenile attempt at shielding the Chinese Communist assets, the Bidens.

It has been established that the email is factual, and you voted for the Communist agents.

NPR forced to admit it lied.

"NPR issues major correction after falsely claiming Hunter Biden laptop story was 'discredited' by intelligence

‘U.S. intelligence officials have not made a statement to that effect,’ NPR now admits

NPR issued the correction after critics blasted the nonprofit media organization for the bogus statement."

Pop-Quiz:

Which of these restricts the dissemination of truth?
Russia

Iran

North Korea

Democrat controlled state media

You post a link to a story about incriminating photos that contains NO such photos. You may hate Barack Obama but this is not him it is a young woman who should be off limits to such slander. I should post the photos I have of you liking your dog a little too much and see how you like it. I have a daughter and if you make such an accusation about her I'm come to your house with a baseball bat.

HAHAHA. What you mother fuckers said about Ivanka????...Take a huge Italian sausage and jam it up your ass.

Signed, Reality

HAHAHA. What you mother fuckers said about Ivanka????...Take a huge Italian sausage and jam it up your ass.

Signed, Reality
The reality is that the Trump kids that were NOT part of the administration were pretty much left alone by most media. What do we know of Baron?

6. Let's get to those depositions....with me doing the questioning.

According to the emails on the laptop….was your father going to get a 10% cut of the China deal? Why?

Tony Bobulinski, your business partner says the ‘big guy’ getting the cut was Joe Biden….was it?

Senator Ron Johnson says you got $11 million from Chinese officials after that original deal fell apart….did you?

Why did your partner, Rob Walker, whose wife worked for Jill Biden, get wired $6 million …and did you get part of that? And why?

And when you wrote that your father required you to give him half of your salary….did that apply to the Ukraine, Russia and China money? Why?

It's be great watching the squirming.......

....and if we could hook him up to a lie detector it'd be Pay per View!

7. Beyond what we already knew about Hunter and Joe accepting beaucoup bucks in questionable ‘business dealings’ with China, Russia and the Ukraine, there are questions that need be asked about the future, as law enforcement may be investigating Hunter.

Hunter told Anthony Mason, during that interview, that he is being fully cooperative with any investigation. Why these interviews, and these admissions?
Because it could become a threat to Joe Biden and the Democrats, and now the media can claim any indictment was already covered….’old news.’

The plan, it seems is to pretend that the full weight of the government is an investigation into taxes alone.
Nor would this be a reason for two media interviews.

Now....why would the allies of the Democrats suddenly turn up the heat on Hunter......and that will lead to Quid Pro Joe?

Only one possibility: Joe's usefulness is nearing the end......
....and they have someone even more anti-American in line.

8. Two TV interviews, after the Leftists censored the stories about the Bidens and China before the election?

It sure isn’t to reveal tax problems. There is something bigger they want to disguise.

If this involved Trump and Republicans, the media would follow with these questions…

Hunter, did your father benefit in any way from those ‘business deals’? Not ‘did you give him money’…but…did you underwrite any of his debts, did you pay for his house, etc. Did he derive any value from the deals?

Hunter…who is ‘the big guy’? Were shares of the company put aside for your father?

To Merritt Garland: are you recusing yourself in these investigations because you were appointed by Biden.

And ‘Joe….have you sent Kamala or some other apparatchik to smooth the way for Hunter?

Will you answer under oath?

9. Where were the questions about the young girls with Hunter on the laptop? If this were the Trump children, every immoral aspect would be revealed and laid at the feet of Trump.

Shouldn’t we expect the same sort of feeding frenzy when there is evidence that the President is on Communist China’s payroll, and his son may be facing a federal indictment for this????

Questions the media should be asking Quid Pro Joe:

Are you getting updates on your son’s investigations?

Have you spoken to Merritt Garland about this…or have you used cut-outs like Ron Klain or Kamela Harris to speak to the Attorney General about it?

Are there looming criminal indictments aimed at you or your family?

Are you prepared to pardon your son?

Have you consulted with White House counsel?

These are the sort of questions asked of Trump.

Forum List

Back