Voters Should be Arrested for Treason

bettwice33

Jun 24, 2012
Define Treason. Giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Everyone who chooses (D) or (R) is thus committing treason since all democrats and republicans commit treason against us every day. Simple. Understand?

As long as the Federal Reserve exists, every memer of Congress is committing treason because Congress has the power to abolish it. The Fed is owned by our enemies. Every cop and military member who refuses to arrest Congress is abetting that treason and is thus committing treason themselves.

All attorneys in our government are committing espionage and treason. Attorneys are all members of the British Crown, an enemy of the United States. This is why no judge upholds the Constitution. All of them are our enemies so people with guns and badges who aren't arresting these attorneys are giving them aid and comfort, treason. All of our elected idiots who aren't doing anything to remove these attorneys from our government are committing treason by their negligence and silence and ignorance and stupidity.

Do you want your freedom back? Stop committing treason against yourself by voting for your enemies.

You no longer have to use government money. Plus the Constitution doesn't prevent government money.

President Gerald Ford signed a bill legalizing private ownership of gold coins, bars, and certificates by an Act of Congress, codified in Pub. L. 93–373, which went into effect December 31, 1974.

Define Treason. Giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Everyone who chooses (D) or (R) is thus committing treason since all democrats and republicans commit treason against us every day. Simple. Understand?

As long as the Federal Reserve exists, every memer of Congress is committing treason because Congress has the power to abolish it. The Fed is owned by our enemies. Every cop and military member who refuses to arrest Congress is abetting that treason and is thus committing treason themselves.

All attorneys in our government are committing espionage and treason. Attorneys are all members of the British Crown, an enemy of the United States. This is why no judge upholds the Constitution. All of them are our enemies so people with guns and badges who aren't arresting these attorneys are giving them aid and comfort, treason. All of our elected idiots who aren't doing anything to remove these attorneys from our government are committing treason by their negligence and silence and ignorance and stupidity.

Do you want your freedom back? Stop committing treason against yourself by voting for your enemies.
A majority of America doesnt care. Look at how America views its tyrants. FDR and Lincoln were a godsend, for some psychopathic reason.
Look at the income tax. It didnt even get constitutionally passed as an amendment but nobody cares.
Federal supremacy and tyranny beat individual liberty.

A majority of America doesnt care. Look at how America views its tyrants. FDR and Lincoln were a godsend, for some psychopathic reason.
Look at the income tax. It didnt even get constitutionally passed as an amendment but nobody cares.
A majority sadly enough, have been groomed to do exactly as is expected by the time they reach voting age. Corruption is worse than any cancer we've ever battled. Soft corruption is the lead up, then we have those who are ready for the serious stuff. Then it is looked upon because of so much of it being normalized as being no big deal.

The only way to change it is to begin to teach against it early on in life, but with so much resistance today, otherwise that is basically insulating it, and entrenching it, then one wonders if we can ever get back to a healthy balance in it all.

You no longer have to use government money. Plus the Constitution doesn't prevent government money.

President Gerald Ford signed a bill legalizing private ownership of gold coins, bars, and certificates by an Act of Congress, codified in Pub. L. 93–373, which went into effect December 31, 1974.
Congress shall have the power to coin money. So if it's not coined by Congress, as with FRNs, it's counterfeit. You coin money yourself when you sign a promissory note but that's oK with our corrupt judges because that's how the banks rob you for the next 30 years.

A majority sadly enough, have been groomed to do exactly as is expected by the time they reach voting age. Corruption is worse than any cancer we've ever battled. Soft corruption is the lead up, then we have those who are ready for the serious stuff. Then it is looked upon because of so much of it being normalized as being no big deal.

The only way to change it is to begin to teach against it early on in life, but with so much resistance today, otherwise that is basically insulating it, and entrenching it, then one wonders if we can ever get back to a healthy balance in it all.
Our supreme law gave us a "duty, to throw off such government" to solve the problem. But nobody obeys our supreme law so we lose our freedom.

Most people don't recognize the pre-amble to the constitution and the words there in- that is THE mission statement - it's been ignored- no surprise though- appeased ignorance is comfortable.

Most people don't recognize the pre-amble to the constitution and the words there in- that is THE mission statement - it's been ignored- no surprise though- appeased ignorance is comfortable.
The bankster owned TV networks brainwashed the country to make us believe that servant politicians are the authorities.

Ok...............so they are all charged with treason.

Yay.

Now wut?

I know, I have this great idea. Let's send a band of Vikings to the Capital.

They will never suspect an attack from Vikings, simply because they mistakenly believe they no longer exist.

Thus the plan is brilliant!

Oh, and any unarmed women that want to get shot dead are welcome as well.

Surely you aren't whining about having to pay taxes again. Would you rather businesses paid the taxes that funded the government, with citizens having no skin in the game? I like having a military, interstate and other federal highways, big ticket infrastructure, like TVA, having put a man on the moon and the space race that brought the dawn of electronic miniaturization, permeating every convenient device we own and use daily, as well as other advances due to government funded research in chemistry, metallurgy,medicine, physics as well as creation of weather satellites for storm prediction being pretty cool, not to forget GPS and that I am get my 2nd Covid vaccine Saturday without pay to play at the door. The systems of stream and river gauges, transmitted to the internet and river navigation and control systems are pretty cool, also. Heck, 4 of the high-schools and elementary schools, I attended were built by WPA as the government put people back to work during and after the great recession, doing public works for the country and providing training and skills to the masses. I wish my taxes were lower, but not enough to move to some 3rd world sh#thole that may not have many of the conveniences stability, I am used to.

Surely you aren't whining about having to pay taxes again. Would you rather businesses paid the taxes that funded the government, with citizens having no skin in the game? I like having a military, interstate and other federal highways, big ticket infrastructure, like TVA, having put a man on the moon and the space race that brought the dawn of electronic miniaturization, permeating every convenient device we own and use daily, as well as other advances due to government funded research in chemistry, metallurgy,medicine, physics as well as creation of weather satellites for storm prediction being pretty cool, not to forget GPS and that I am get my 2nd Covid vaccine Saturday without pay to play at the door. The systems of stream and river gauges, transmitted to the internet and river navigation and control systems are pretty cool, also. Heck, 4 of the high-schools and elementary schools, I attended were built by WPA as the government put people back to work during and after the great recession, doing public works for the country and providing training and skills to the masses. I wish my taxes were lower, but not enough to move to some 3rd world sh#thole that may not have many of the conveniences stability, I am used to.
Obviously, my post was about the govt abusing its powers. So, I didnt read past the first sentence.

Taking the vaccine will probably end your life soon so you won't have to worry about how our money is supposed to work without the Federal Reserve robbing us. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back