we can say sure Trump can run BUT he cannot hold any office with within the federal,state or local offices of government.

No, they weren't. That is a lie about Trump.

As I have said before on this board, people who think women can have penises can't be trusted intellectually because they can believe anything.

Gee, if Trump had been a man and admitted his loss, would there have been a January 6th?

Nope.

His fault.

As Orwell once
Oh, do shut up.

Gee, if Trump had been a man and admitted his loss, would there have been a January 6th?

Nope.

His fault.

Oh, do shut up.

I still think the election probably had issues, so him asking the same questions doesn't make him an instigator, an insurrectionist, or a traitor.

You're just being pissy because the abortion thread is in Zone 1 and you have to hold in your usual sociopathic miserableness.

I still think the election probably had issues, so him asking the same questions doesn't make him an instigator, an insurrectionist, or a traitor.

Yup, it makes them all those things because, unlike chumps like you who have swallowed the Big Lie with a gusto that would make Stormy Daniels envious, Trump KNEW the election was on the up and up, and he lost. He knew this because his own people, up to and including Mike Pence, told him so.

He lost. He knew he lost. He organized the coup anyway, and dozens of people were injured and hundreds have had their lives ruined.

Because when you are a malignant narcissist, that's what you do.

You're just being pissy because the abortion thread is in Zone 1 and you have to hold in your usual sociopathic miserableness.
No, I just find it presumptuous when someone needs to quote "Orwell" (probably the most overrated writer ever.) to underscore a lame point.

Yup, it makes them all those things because, unlike chumps like you who have swallowed the Big Lie with a gusto that would make Stormy Daniels envious, Trump KNEW the election was on the up and up, and he lost. He knew this because his own people, up to and including Mike Pence, told him so.

He lost. He knew he lost. He organized the coup anyway, and dozens of people were injured and hundreds have had their lives ruined.

Because when you are a malignant narcissist, that's what you do.

No, I just find it presumptuous when someone needs to quote "Orwell" (probably the most overrated writer ever.) to underscore a lame point.

Lots of assumption on your part, as is your usual.

That quote sums up the SJW left. "As long as our groupthink thinks something is real, it is real, and everyone better believe it's real or else"

Lots of assumption on your part, as is your usual.

No assumptions at all. These events have been documented. Why do you think Trump is trying so hard to avoid going on trial before the election? He knows once he gets in front of a jury, they are going to see the obvious, that he tried to overthrow the government because he lost an election.

That quote sums up the SJW left. "As long as our groupthink thinks something is real, it is real, and everyone better believe it's real or else"
Most of society operates on groupthink. It's why I can't walk down the street naked, because most people think that's wrong.

The problem with you guys is that the groupthink has moved away from your racism, homophobia, and misogyny, and we are better off for it.

No assumptions at all. These events have been documented. Why do you think Trump is trying so hard to avoid going on trial before the election? He knows once he gets in front of a jury, they are going to see the obvious, that he tried to overthrow the government because he lost an election.

Most of society operates on groupthink. It's why I can't walk down the street naked, because most people think that's wrong.

The problem with you guys is that the groupthink has moved away from your racism, homophobia, and misogyny, and we are better off for it.

The events have been misconstrued and massaged ad nauseum by people trying to turn a protest that got out of hand into the seminal event of the left's made up "insurrection of the right".

He was the government at the time, how was he going to overthrow himself?

There is basic decorum, and what the left is trying to foist on anyone else. It's a Religion in everything but name.

Most of your retorts look like this nowadays.

racism, homophobia, and misogyny, racism, homophobia, and misogyny racism, homophobia, and misogyny, racism, homophobia, and misogyny racism, homophobia, and misogyny, racism, homophobia, and misogyny racism, homophobia, and misogyny, racism, homophobia, and misogyny racism, homophobia, and misogyny, racism, homophobia, and misogyny racism, homophobia, and misogyny, racism, homophobia, and misogyny

The events have been misconstrued and massaged ad nauseum by people trying to turn a protest that got out of hand into the seminal event of the left's made up "insurrection of the right".

Except it wasn't a protest that got out of hand. It was a conspiracy to stop the election from being certified.

He was the government at the time, how was he going to overthrow himself?
Because the constituitonal process removed him in 16 days, and that's what he was trying to avoid.

Given all the legal shit that he's being hit with, we all know why.

There is basic decorum, and what the left is trying to foist on anyone else. It's a Religion in everything but name.
I agree. Basic decorum used to be

Most of your retorts look like this nowadays.
Because that's what the White Greivance Party runs on these days. We all know your economic ideas suck.

Except it wasn't a protest that got out of hand. It was a conspiracy to stop the election from being certified.

Because the constituitonal process removed him in 16 days, and that's what he was trying to avoid.

Because that's what the White Greivance Party runs on these days. We all know your economic ideas suck.
/----/ Free enterprise sucks? Here's Joe's plan in action.
1710246997083.png

Nope.

And he didn't try to stop hit, did he?

Yes, because the left's idea of tax everyone to oblivion and stop prosecuting crime is working out so well for blue cities.....

boring-meeting1-X3.jpg

Wrong.

Family and friends first. Without them I'd be somewhere else a long time ago.
/----/ Same with me. Fortunately, I live in a gated community in conservative Nassau County, so I'm immune to the democRAT shytshow in NYC. They need the National Guard to police the subway because normal folks don't like getting raped, robbed, and pushed onto the tracks.

/----/ Same with me. Fortunately, I live in a gated community in conservative Nassau County, so I'm immune to the democRAT shytshow in NYC. They need the National Guard to police the subway because normal folks don't like getting raped, robbed, and pushed onto the tracks.

I'm a big guy, so I don't worry too much on the subway, but I can't imagine being a woman, or small guy on it.

I'm a big guy, so I don't worry too much on the subway, but I can't imagine being a woman, or small guy on it.
/----/ Don't be so sure. An average-sized guy can run up behind you and shove you onto the tracks. This isn't the exact story I heard about, but the victim was described as over 6 feet tall.
A victim was pushed from behind at the Fulton Street station in lower Manhattan while standing on the southbound platform on the A/C line as a C train was approaching at around 11:30 a.m., according to police.

Forum List

Back