Into the 40s

I think the liberals forgot to post Obama's approval rating this week, I got your backs.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Interesting to compare the different presidents with Obama.

Is that the same Gallup that had Romney winning the election? THAT Gallup?

Didn't you just ask yesterday for posts where you were wrong???

Bottom Line

Gallup finds a statistical tie among likely voters in its final presidential election survey of 2012, suggesting a very close battle in the national popular vote,

Romney 49%, Obama 48% in Gallup's Final Election Survey

Certainly Gallup didn't account for voter fraud but they certainly didn't call the election for Romney.

You know that whiney little kid on the playground who causes trouble but nothing is his fault. He can always blame someone else. Sooner or later the other kids realize that he's just a whiney little kid that blames others for everything he does and they get sick of it.

Maybe this is that day.

That kid is named Boehner and his partner in the crying game is McConnell.

I think the liberals forgot to post Obama's approval rating this week, I got your backs.

Nice try, the GOP's approval rating was 19% the last time I checked :lmao:

Obama is the most popular man in Washington

Well, he does get the best press.

As long as he stays away from governing he'll always be at least in the 40s. If he tries to look like he's actually doing something other than campaigning he'll drop like a stone in a pond. The less he does the more well liked he is.

obama's intent is to do as much damage as possible. There's a brand new crisis coming up in a couple of weeks. He can make a little damage inroad there.

Now, boy, you dingleberries lost the election. And will continue to lose elections for as long as you talk like a bunch of damned fools.

The current situation is proof of that. And the American Voter will state his opinion in 2014.

Who had to walk back all there sequester armageddon talk when the scare tactics did not work?

Bottom Line

Gallup finds a statistical tie among likely voters in its final presidential election survey of 2012, suggesting a very close battle in the national popular vote,

Certainly Gallup didn't account for voter fraud but they certainly didn't call the election for Romney.

49 is a larger number than 48.

Voter fraud lol.

And he was absolutely correct.

No he wasn't. 47% of the country is not on welfare. Amongst those that are, not all vote Democrat. It is cute that you all on the right keep running with this lie though.

The quote given wasn't absolutely what he said that is the lie. I merely didn't argue over yet another left wing liberal misrepresenting facts. Here is the quote that was secretly, thus illegally, recorded.

“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what … who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims. … These are people who pay no income tax. … and so my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

So no, he didn't say what the poster said. Again, dealing with libeals is always dealing with those who either don't know the truth or are just downright liars.

Liberals are not very good at basic comprehension. It's not their fault though - it's Bush's fault.

Bottom Line

I would like you to tell us all why you cited only the Gallup approval poll, when in the very same time period,

Rasmussen's poll has Obama at 52 - 47?

Why did you feel the need to be dishonest? Is that how you live the rest of your life?

No he wasn't. 47% of the country is not on welfare. Amongst those that are, not all vote Democrat. It is cute that you all on the right keep running with this lie though.

The quote given wasn't absolutely what he said that is the lie. I merely didn't argue over yet another left wing liberal misrepresenting facts. Here is the quote that was secretly, thus illegally, recorded.

“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what … who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims. … These are people who pay no income tax. … and so my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

So no, he didn't say what the poster said. Again, dealing with libeals is always dealing with those who either don't know the truth or are just downright liars.

Liberals are not very good at basic comprehension. It's not their fault though - it's Bush's fault.

47% who are dependent on government, who believe they are victims

Ill never convince them that they should take personal responsibility

Yea.....liberals are not good at basic comprehension

Bottom Line

Voter fraud lol.

There has already been admitted to fraud, one woman admitted to voting at least twice if not more. Most liberals are smart enough, barely, to keep their mouths shut. That liberal is so brazen she doesn't need to care.

As for Gallup, you said they called it, I showed they didn't call it they said it would be close. You have been proved wrong now three times in two days. 1 percent ain't enough to call it and everyone knows that, but I won't say you were wrong on that one I think that issues has been settled.

Glory days, we agree.

Glory days, we agree.

Yup, Libs just don't appreciate the REAL Americans who carry the rest of us. Poor folks just need a kick in the ass

Bottom Line

Voter fraud lol.

There has already been admitted to fraud, one woman admitted to voting at least twice if not more. Most liberals are smart enough, barely, to keep their mouths shut. That liberal is so brazen she doesn't need to care.

As for Gallup, you said they called it, I showed they didn't call it they said it would be close. You have been proved wrong now three times in two days. 1 percent ain't enough to call it and everyone knows that, but I won't say you were wrong on that one I think that issues has been settled.

I didn't say they called it. They showed Romney winning.

You found one woman who voted more than once who did not effect the outcome of the election.

Do you want to try to figure out how many million incidents of voter fraud, all to Obama's net advantage, that you would have to confirm in order to make any semblance of a case that voter fraud changed the outcome of the election.

Go ahead, calculate a number. Then we'll discuss it from there.

Forum List

Back