🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Investigators believe female California shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS -CNN

"This is looking more and more like self-radicalization," a law enforcement official said.

Another official said authorities haven't ruled out that others may have influenced this radical view. In addition, the law enforcement source said investigators have a greater focus on whether the shooting occurred after a workplace issue with religion.

Same link.
Yeah, workers said he had gotten angry over debates about religion ...Hmmmm, a Muslim getting upset with those who don't believe what he does so he kills them.....

Self-radicalization? I find that rather hard to believe - not impossible. To be influenced so drastically one must be influenced. Like I said, I just find it DIFFICULT to imagine.

So she was affiliated with a terrorist organization.

Bet she's the one who talked him into murdering his co workers.

Hell. I wonder if she had a mission for that terrorist organization?

Seems to me they would want much more than just fourteen dead Americans.

There's been nothing connecting these two to ISIS. Only the woman's facebook page declaring her loyalty to them. But that's it so far. The working theory is that they were self radicalized individuals acting on their own accord. As the link says, nothing seems to make alot of sense right now. My instincts are still telling me that there was a strong Columbine element to this. The investigation continues....

Color me shocked.

She was affiliated with terrorists.

Guess Barry and his posse were the only Americans who hadn't yet figured it out and they needed someone to let them know.

We have a lot of people on this forum and in this country just looking for an excuse to start a racial holy war against Muslims, so it is not hard to comprehend how the shooters suffered from the same mental illness toward the West.

Each side is being fed hateful propaganda aimed at splitting the world apart. And none of it is God-directed.

Sounds like you are trying to Ben Gazi Obama.
How so...by pointing out a fact and wondering when the President will acknowledge it?

Besides Obama did that to himself when he let an American needlessly die then falsely blamed a video.

Each side is being fed hateful propaganda aimed at splitting the world apart. And none of it is God-directed.
I am perfectly content to live my life without ever having any ideological, philosophical, or religious discussion with anyone, and I am not trying to start a Holy War with Muslims; however, at the same time, it is not the propaganda regarding them that influences me as much as it is their constant terrorist attacks that end up killing dozens of American citizens and wounding more.

I am perfectly content to live my life without ever having any ideological, philosophical, or religious discussion with anyone, and I am not trying to start a Holy War with Muslims; however, at the same time, it is not the propaganda regarding them that influences me as much as it is their constant terrorist attacks that end up killing dozens of American citizens and wounding more.
"constant terrorist attacks"...

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

CVWQD1NWcAAX7IF.jpg

New York Daily News Slams 'Terrorist' NRA Boss Wayne LaPierre

Yep, I agree!
7dJb2Ua.gif

The exact same illogic used by liberals toward guns is used by right wingers toward Muslims.

Exactly the same.

Let's talk about "constant terror attacks".

2myua3a.png

Between 15,000 and 20,000 homicides in America each year. So the fact is the Muslims can't even keep up with the Christians in America, as far as killing goes.

More than half of all homicides are committed by someone known to the victim, with one quarter being a relative of the victim.

On the other hand, you have a one in 20 million chance of being killed by a terrorist, and that's counting Americans killed anywhere on Earth by terrorists.

The exact same illogic used by liberals toward guns is used by right wingers toward Muslims.

Exactly the same.

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, BUT muslim's DO!...As do deranged mental retards...
Islam doesn't kill people. People do.

See post 34.

The Muslims can't even keep up with the number of homicides this Christian Nation perpetrates on itself.

You'd be safe keeping a weather eye on your crazy Uncle Bob than the Muslims.

Upon hearing this news, ladies and gentlemen, the shiite in chief.

s-OBAMA-YAWN-large.jpg

:lol:

Obama's a Shiite? No wonder he's been killing so many of them Al Qaeda and ISIS people.
Yeah, Obama has killed a lot more ISIS than ISIS has killed Americans.

By a long shot!

Obama has killed more ISIS than Putin and France combined. Way more.

You'd think that would give the bigots multiple orgasms, considering how wet between the legs they get over Putin...but nooooooo!

"This is looking more and more like self-radicalization," a law enforcement official said.

Another official said authorities haven't ruled out that others may have influenced this radical view. In addition, the law enforcement source said investigators have a greater focus on whether the shooting occurred after a workplace issue with religion.

Same link.
Yeah, workers said he had gotten angry over debates about religion ...Hmmmm, a Muslim getting upset with those who don't believe what he does so he kills them.....

Self-radicalization? I find that rather hard to believe - not impossible. To be influenced so drastically one must be influenced. Like I said, I just find it DIFFICULT to imagine.

Sadly, it wouldn't be the first time some religious nuts killed a bunch of innocent people because of their differences of beliefs.

Forum List

Back