🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Investigators believe female California shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS -CNN

The process for getting a visa is nothing like the process for getting refugee status.

Not even close to being the same. The refugee screening process is far more stringent and takes years.

From the link:

Senator Ted Cruz (R., Texas) and Senator Jeff Sessions (R., Ala.) want President Obama to release the immigration records of the San Bernardino shooters

Immigration records of the shooters? Plural?

Um. Farook was born here. A US citizen.
Yes, one was from Pakistan and one was from Qutar.

On a side note
San Bernardino: Female Attacker Pledged to Islamic State

Investigators believe that the female attacker pledged allegiance to the Islamic State as the rampage was ongoing.

During the jihadi attack, Tashfeen Malik posted on Facebook that she was pledging allegiance to Islamic State “caliph” Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, officials told CNN. The investigators said she used an account under a different name.

Here's what I said on November 24, eight days before the San Bernardino attack:

Our biggest weak spot isn't refugees. It's the visa waiver program we have with Western Europe.

good to see the reality !! When mrobama says that it was workplace violence that was not related to 'islam' the liberal democratic drones can nod their heads and smile !!

And what 'reality' is that? So far all we know for sure is that she posted something on a facebook page, which isn't even in her name.

What is it turns out that these two have absolutely no connection to ISIS at all? What if they are just two people who had grown disgruntled with American foreign policy in the Middle East? What if they were just fed up and pissed off about there being too many people like yourself in the United States? Too many anti-Muslim bigots who are constantly spouting ignorant bullshit and don't know what they are talking about? What if the only reason she said anything about ISIS was just to piss people like yourself off?

What if the motivations of these people are less ISIS and more Post Office? Would you be willing to see that reality? Or would you retreat into a fantasy land that better reflects the way you want the world to be?

it was a couple muslims conducting 'Islamic jihad' Swim expert !!

Let's talk about "constant terror attacks".

2myua3a.png

Between 15,000 and 20,000 homicides in America each year. So the fact is the Muslims can't even keep up with the Christians in America, as far as killing goes.

More than half of all homicides are committed by someone known to the victim, with one quarter being a relative of the victim.

On the other hand, you have a one in 20 million chance of being killed by a terrorist, and that's counting Americans killed anywhere on Earth by terrorists.

My understanding is that that "known to the victim" includes drug dealers who know each other though work.

So, that's kind of bs.

The exact same illogic used by liberals toward guns is used by right wingers toward Muslims.

Exactly the same.

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, BUT muslim's DO!...As do deranged mental retards...
But you love guns, and with guns you get dead bodies, that's what a gun was invented for, war. You reap what you sow...
Naw, the people who reap the sowing are the pathetic unarmed losers who get targeted by your buddies.

Yes, one was from Pakistan and one was from Qutar.

Actually, I believe he was from the US. He was of Pakistani ancestry.

On a side note
San Bernardino: Female Attacker Pledged to Islamic State

Investigators believe that the female attacker pledged allegiance to the Islamic State as the rampage was ongoing.

During the jihadi attack, Tashfeen Malik posted on Facebook that she was pledging allegiance to Islamic State “caliph” Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, officials told CNN. The investigators said she used an account under a different name.

Yep, and it's yet another bizarre fact in this whole thing. He was inside shooting the place up. She was at home facebooking her declaration. This is one of the things that fuels my hunch that despite the collection of weapons these people had, this was an impulse decision in many ways. I'm thinking he was at the party, his loud-mouthed co-workers were at it again with the religious talk, he was pissed off and ready to snap. He gets home and says "That's is, we're doing this and doing it now."

One part workplace violence.
One part suicide by cop.
One part religious extremism.

That being said, that final ingredient is the one that I'm least sure about. Sure, on it's face it's easy to point to the facebook post and say that shows the religious extremism. But based on what we know so far I'm not sure if it's really religious extremism, or simple anti-Americanism.

2myua3a.png

Between 15,000 and 20,000 homicides in America each year. So the fact is the Muslims can't even keep up with the Christians in America, as far as killing goes.

More than half of all homicides are committed by someone known to the victim, with one quarter being a relative of the victim.

On the other hand, you have a one in 20 million chance of being killed by a terrorist, and that's counting Americans killed anywhere on Earth by terrorists.

My understanding is that that "known to the victim" includes drug dealers who know each other though work.

So, that's kind of bs.

Nope. Try again. Drug related murders are an insignificant percentage.

cnkg5.gif

National Drug Control Strategy 2001 - ONDCP

343kh92.jpg

Mexico's drug killings soar above US figures

it was a couple muslims conducting 'Islamic jihad' Swim expert !!

So.....you just want the easy answer, that it? Can't be bothered to do any thinking that requires electrical activity north of the pons?

Last edited:
The exact same illogic used by liberals toward guns is used by right wingers toward Muslims.

Exactly the same.

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, BUT muslim's DO!...As do deranged mental retards...
But you love guns, and with guns you get dead bodies, that's what a gun was invented for, war. You reap what you sow...
Naw, the people who reap the sowing are the pathetic unarmed losers who get targeted by your buddies.
They aren't my buddies, little dipshit. They hate me more than you. You have a god, three of them, they're just wrong but since you are nothing like a Christian you'll be easy to convert, which you will do instead of dying at the drop of a hat. In your case, Jesus would be thrilled that you call yourself anything but a Christian.

Upon hearing this news, ladies and gentlemen, the shiite in chief.

s-OBAMA-YAWN-large.jpg

:lol:

Obama's a Shiite? No wonder he's been killing so many of them Al Qaeda and ISIS people.
Yeah, Obama has killed a lot more ISIS than ISIS has killed Americans.

By a long shot!

Obama has killed more ISIS than Putin and France combined. Way more.

You'd think that would give the bigots multiple orgasms, considering how wet between the legs they get over Putin...but nooooooo!

But my point was that for all the talk about how Obama is a terrorist sympathizer that we so often hear, Theowl's comment underscores how he really doesn't know jack shit. If Obama was a Shiite then that would contradict the sympathizer argument. Al Qaeda and ISIS are Sunni organizations.

Upon hearing this news, ladies and gentlemen, the shiite in chief.

s-OBAMA-YAWN-large.jpg

Obama's a Shiite? No wonder he's been killing so many of them Al Qaeda and ISIS people.
Yeah, Obama has killed a lot more ISIS than ISIS has killed Americans.

By a long shot!

Obama has killed more ISIS than Putin and France combined. Way more.

You'd think that would give the bigots multiple orgasms, considering how wet between the legs they get over Putin...but nooooooo!

But my point was that for all the talk about how Obama is a terrorist sympathizer that we so often hear, Theowl's comment underscores how he really doesn't know jack shit. If Obama was a Shiite then that would contradict the sympathizer argument. Al Qaeda and ISIS are Sunni organizations.
I got your point. I was just adding some frosting. :)

2myua3a.png

So, that's kind of bs.

Nope. Try again. Drug related murders are an insignificant percentage.

cnkg5.gif

National Drug Control Strategy 2001 - ONDCP

343kh92.jpg

Mexico's drug killings soar above US figures

And how exactly do they define "Drug related murders"?

Forum List

Back