Investigators Unlock Gunman’s Phone in Search for Motive in Trump Shooting

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This will be interesting. In addition, what is his social media footprint? Has he been active on boards such as this? Twitter? Facebook, etc?

The F.B.I. said it had gained access to the would-be assassin’s phone, but it was not immediately clear if it had yielded clues. The Homeland Security secretary said the Secret Service would beef up Donald Trump’s security.

The F.B.I. said on Monday that it had gained access to data on the cellphone of the man who tried to assassinate Donald J. Trump, as investigators continued to search for a motive in the shooting at the former president’s weekend campaign rally.

Attention remained focused on the Secret Service’s apparent failure to secure the rally site in western Pennsylvania. The homeland security secretary, Alejandro N. Mayorkas, said that “adjustments have been made” not only to Mr. Trump’s protection detail but also to those of President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris. Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the independent presidential candidate, will now also be granted Secret Service protection.

1bf61f5d0f5ff3b6b55b72dcc4ec0771_768x0.png

Who knows what investigators may find in the guy's phone or some other way. It seems clear to me that this young man had a severe case of TDS, but I have no doubt there were other factors that led him to do what he did that tipped him over the edge into attempted murder, and we may never know the entire truth. But somebody influenced him to focus on Trump as the object of his retaliation against those other factors.

The motive was to kill Trump
Why??
Because he was told to

No phone unlocking needed for that fact
Gently suggest that we don't know that. The guy's classmates said that he was a loner, had no friends, was seriously bullied in school. That can make a weak minded person go off the deep end and that can have absolutely nothing to do with political vitriol, rhetoric, or deep state dirty work.

Admittedly when a person is described as Hitler, evil, existential threat to our 'democracy', fascist, determined to be a dictator who will take away all our liberties, felon, terrible jerk, etc. etc. etc., it can make a person more likely to be a target of the crazies.

This will be interesting. In addition, what is his social media footprint? Has he been active on boards such as this? Twitter? Facebook, etc?

The F.B.I. said it had gained access to the would-be assassin’s phone, but it was not immediately clear if it had yielded clues. The Homeland Security secretary said the Secret Service would beef up Donald Trump’s security.

Best guess:

This will yield little useful information. People don't use their phones as their diaries.

I would wager he didn't communicate his plan to anyone else.

Gently suggest that we don't know that. The guy's classmates said that he was a loner, had no friends, was seriously bullied in school. That can make a weak minded person go off the deep end and that can have absolutely nothing to do with political vitriol, rhetoric, or deep state dirty work.

Admittedly when a person is described as Hitler, evil, existential threat to our 'democracy', fascist, determined to be a dictator who will take away all our liberties, felon, terrible jerk, etc. etc. etc., it can make a person more likely to be a target of the crazies.
I do not mean that he was a contract killer
I do mean that in yet another soy boy, I’m picked on, I hate Trump state the bullseye comment and lethal danger to America comments and on and on do in fact equate to “he was told to”

I do not mean that he was a contract killer
I do mean that in yet another soy boy, I’m picked on, I hate Trump state the bullseye comment and lethal danger to America comments and on and on do in fact equate to “he was told to”
Yes, we heard the fantasy the first time.

We're talking about what is true. Not what the cult really hopes is true.

Have to have proof before we can make claims like that.
Well, he shot Trump, so that's a given. Had Trump not turned his head, he most likely would have died.

So that's proof of motive. Now, as to the second part, it is pretty obvious that the secret Service overwatch performed...let us say, less than stellar.

So then, was this kid able to find the one think in the armor, or was he led there?

That's the only question remaining.

Forum List

Back