🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IOF soldiers try to storm Silwan school

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) tried to storm Silwan intermediate school for boys in Ras Al-Amud suburb on Wednesday morning.

Issam Al-Abbasi, the secretary of the school’s parents council, said in a press statement that the school administration refused to allow the soldiers, who barged into its yard in big numbers, to enter the buildings.

He said that 1000 students study in the school in the seventh to the ninth grade.

Abbasi said that undercover agents and soldiers routinely attack students while on their way to school in Silwan, noting that a teacher was arrested last year for trying to prevent soldiers from arresting a student.

IOF soldiers try to storm Silwan school

Terrorists are known for hiding amongst the innocent.

549086_488249087864633_1452468264_n.jpg

No terrorist fatalities in West Bank in 2012 | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

It's unfortunate and I wish it didn't have to be so, but perhaps it is because of such overzealous security as the one in the OP that this was able to happen (above link). First year in the last 4 decades.

No terrorist fatalities in West Bank in 2012

?????

What do you mean? Many People were killed in the West Bank in 2012.

Your source is crap.

My source is crap? Why are so many people on this board opposed to evidence and facts?

No terrorist fatalities in West Bank in 2012 | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

It's unfortunate and I wish it didn't have to be so, but perhaps it is because of such overzealous security as the one in the OP that this was able to happen (above link). First year in the last 4 decades.

?????

Your source is crap.

My source is crap? Why are so many people on this board opposed to evidence and facts?

From your link.

That is not true.

?????

Your source is crap.

From your link.

That is not true.

So terrorists did cause fatalities in the west bank? I thought you said that was not the case. I'm confused. Elaborate?

From your link.

That is not true.

So terrorists did cause fatalities in the west bank? I thought you said that was not the case. I'm confused. Elaborate?

Two deaths attributed to shooting by Israeli security forces...

Palestinians protest in the West Bank - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

This is just one report. I am sure there are more but I am not going to do your work for you.

From your link.

That is not true.

This is just one report. I am sure there are more but I am not going to do your work for you.

Very sad. All one can do is hope for an end to the violence. It's unfortunate that religious zealots from all sides will make sure that it continues.

Very sad. All one can do is hope for an end to the violence. It's unfortunate that religious zealots from all sides will make sure that it continues.

Indeed, when a period of calm is reported that means that only Palestinians are being killed.

Forum List

Back