Iowa approves same sex marriage

Hey, that reminds me...you think gays are defective. CHECK

You think workers are a liability. CHECK

You welsh on bets.... Whoah!... What bets have I welshed on?

And you best check with the Rust Picker before you open THAT poor loser up to MORE well deserved ridicule... because, as is ALWAYS the case, what you idiots "FEEL" is going to go well for you, this will turn on you immediately... but DON'T LET ME STOP YA!

BRING IT! This works to change the subject as well as anything else, and while it CONCEDES THAT CIC HAS SINGLEHANDIDLY KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THE WHOLE OF YOU SODOMITES, I'm sure she understands you desire to change the subject... despite her ample means to continue to bust you sick fucks up as LONG AS YOU FEEL THE NEED FOR THE DISCIPLINE!
So, are you a typical Republican?

No, he isn't. NO matter what he says.

And you best check with the Rust Picker before you open THAT poor loser up to MORE well deserved ridicule... because, as is ALWAYS the case, what you idiots "FEEL" is going to go well for you, this will turn on you immediately... but DON'T LET ME STOP YA!

BRING IT! This works to change the subject as well as anything else, and while it CONCEDES THAT CIC HAS SINGLEHANDIDLY KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THE WHOLE OF YOU SODOMITES, I'm sure she understands you desire to change the subject... despite her ample means to continue to bust you sick fucks up as LONG AS YOU FEEL THE NEED FOR THE DISCIPLINE!
no, he isnt
at least not if you count those in elective office

Honestly, I have gay friends and she is demonizing an entire group of people, she can certainly take a little personal name calling.

Aren't generalizations and stereotypes fun??:eusa_whistle:

Hey, that reminds me...you think gays are defective, you think workers are a liability, you welsh on bets....are you a typical Republican?
I asked him a question, do you have a problem with that?
so you excuse your generalizations while condemning his?

nice double standard

Ravi, I've quickly lost a great deal of respect for her and I understand your frustration with her, but this is wayyyy over the line. We can all just agree to disagree, but come on... aren't you getting a little too personal here?
Ah, you don't know what she's said to me, do you? I was also under the impression that when you make your private life public here, it was fair game.

Honestly, I have gay friends and she is demonizing an entire group of people, she can certainly take a little personal name calling.

My brother is gay. I know how you feel. All you can do is look at these people as the same people who called black people ******* in the 1960s. Gay marriage will become law within the next 8 years - and that is a fact. These people have no idea that many gay people are better suited for marriage and love than these straight people are.

Besides, these people are all Republicans or conservatives. They're the people who reject other people's right to love each other and encourage people stock up on guns.

You've just got everybody's fucking number, don't you??:rolleyes:

Hey, that reminds me...you think gays are defective, you think workers are a liability, you welsh on bets....are you a typical Republican?

Only group I've demonized are activists. Seems to me the person making blank generalizations is the one who assumes that a person who opposes legalized homosexual "marriage" must not have any homosexual friends.

Ah, you don't know what she's said to me, do you? I was also under the impression that when you make your private life public here, it was fair game.

My brother is gay.

ROFLMNAO... Ok.. (It's her BROTHER that's the sexual deviant that is incapable of denying her defective base sexual instincts... EVERY GOT THAT? It's HER BROTHER... ;)

Excuse me while I don't care.

No sweetie, I have zero problem pointing out your double ass standard.:lol:

I don't think he is either, but I'd like him to answer the question.

Are you a typical Republican? If you are, do you agree with his views on gays and workers...I'm not understanding how I'm generalizing. Sounds to me as if you are trying to disown Pubic.

This points out the fear those who are so adamantly against gay marriage share...

ROFLMNAO... Yeah I fear queer love like I fear snmaching my testicles with a 12 lb mallet... IT'S A PRACTICE WHICH IS GOING TO PRODUCE CATASTROPHIC RESULTS FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED...

Now kids, you may feel that the analogy is over the top... but THAT is HOW THE QUEERS see it...

I mean think about it... IF the queers were really ONLY interested in their mutal adjulation for one another... and the REAL GOAL was to simply live as one in a union wherein the other was LEGALLY BOUND TO THE OTHER and the commonly advance issues of pensions and insurance procedes; the right to visit the pathetic little fad in hospital... IF THAT WERE ALL THAT WERE AT STAKE AS THIS MEMBER ASSERTS... Then a simply trip to LegalZoom.com, where they would incorporate their union and PRESTO they're ONE LEGAL ENTITY which can determine HOW, WHERE, WHERE AND WITH WHOM all of this little issues will be delegated in their corporate bi-laws...

But that is NOT what is at stake... NOT EVEN CLOSE! Because what is at STAKE is the queer lobby wants MARRIAGE AS A MEANS TO LEGITIMACY!

And that ain't gonna happen...

"Their PRICKS>> ARE SICK and THEIR ANUS CANT GET USED TO IT!"

Are you a typical Republican? If you are, do you agree with his views on gays and workers...I'm not understanding how I'm generalizing. Sounds to me as if you are trying to disown Pubic.

Your definition of "typical Republican" is FITH.

Well, I AM a dominatrix. Discipline is my thing. ;)

And aint THAT HANDY! I'm a dominatOR...

Last edited:
This points out the fear those who are so adamantly against gay marriage share...

ROFLMNAO... Yeah I fear queer love like I fear snmaching my testicles with a 12 lb mallet... IT'S A PRACTICE WHICH IS GOING TO PRODUCE CATASTROPHIC RESULTS FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED...

Now kids, you may feel that the analogy is over the top... but THAT is HOW THE QUEERS see it...

I mean think about it... IF the queers were really ONLY interested in their mutal adjulation for one another... and the REAL GOAL was to simply live as one in a union wherein the other was LEGALLY BOUND TO THE OTHER and the commonly advance issues of pensions and insurance procedes; the right to visit the pathetic little fad in hospital... IF THAT WERE ALL THAT WERE AT STAKE AS THIS MEMBER ASSERTS... Then a simply trip to LegalZoom.com, where they would incorporate their union and PRESTO they're ONE LEGAL ENTITY which can determine HOW, WHERE, WHERE AND WITH WHOM all of this little issues will be delegated in their corporate bi-laws...

But that is NOT what is at stake... NOT EVEN CLOSE! Because what is at STAKE is the queer lobby wants MARRIAGE AS A MEANS TO LEGITIMACY!

And that ain't gonna happen...

"Their PRICKS>> ARE SICK and THEIR ANUS CANT GET USED TO IT!"

Keep talkin, Mein Fuehrer.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Obviously this woman has some major issues

Yes, it IS obvious that Cic has a tendency towards defending her right to not have her culture bastardized by a decietfull, destructive ideology and what's more that she's HIGHLY EFFECTIVE IN HER MEANS TO DO SO...

That you've CHOSEN TO LEAVE THE ISSUES PROVES YOUR INABILITY TO ADDRESS HER ARGUMENT< THUS YOUR CONCESSION TO THAT ARGUMENT...

Congrats Cic... Dave is publically delcaring that she is unable to meet your argument.

He always is. That's why I have him on ignore.

Coward. You couldn't argue with me without insulting me, you neg repped me and then you put me on ignore??? Fucking pussy.

ROFL... Well is that were RELEVANT, that might be a GREAT POINT!

Of course its NOT relevant... and as such stands as a means to distract from the argument and as such STANDS AS YET ANOTHER CONCESSION!

Of course its NOT relevant... and as such stands as a means to distract from the argument and as such STANDS AS YET ANOTHER CONCESSION!

No one is going to argue with you about whether or not homosexuals are subhuman. so go to another forum, ok, douchebag?

Jesus Christ. Now you're on your concession schtick because you are too much of a coward to answer the question.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, it IS obvious that Cic has a tendency towards defending her right to not have her culture bastardized by a decietfull, destructive ideology and what's more that she's HIGHLY EFFECTIVE IN HER MEANS TO DO SO...

That you've CHOSEN TO LEAVE THE ISSUES PROVES YOUR INABILITY TO ADDRESS HER ARGUMENT< THUS YOUR CONCESSION TO THAT ARGUMENT...

Congrats Cic... Dave is publically delcaring that she is unable to meet your argument.

He always is. That's why I have him on ignore.

Coward. You couldn't argue with me without insulting me, you neg repped me and then you put me on ignore??? Fucking pussy.
the bigger pussy is the one bitchin about a neg rep in public
:lol:

Do not confuse boredom with concession yungin. It is apparent that you cannot be taught, so you can only expect such responses until you at least show an ounce of humanity.

Nope, nothing typical about me sis... nothing at all...

Of course, typical describes average and I've never been one to subscribe to the mean...

In my world, as I've trained my children... "those moments when you've managed to be average... YOU FAILED. Welcome to second place... The first place bracket for THE LOSER!

Forum List

Back