Iowa approves same sex marriage

So basically, because she has a gun. It just happens to be in a cop's hand. That would mean nothing has changed, since you wouldn't have clubbed her in the Stone Age for the same reason: she had a protector who was stronger than you.

Wrong, Sparky. The courts do not have the legal power to make law.

They have the power to interpret the law.

Technically, no. They don't. They have the power to APPLY the law. The reason laws are written the way they are is to try to rule out any possibility of "interpretation" at all. Lawmakers tie themselves into verbal pretzels trying to cover every possible eventuality and loophole PRECISELY because they don't want judges "interpreting" anything. Judges are just supposed to read the law and apply it to the case at hand.
Oh, I get it, you don't have any real idea how American democracy works. I guess it is to be expected, many people don't.

And that's what it's all about to you isn't it? It's an emotional reaction to what is strange to you. It feels wrong to you therefor it's abnormal and deviant. Well to them it's perfectly normal.

Strange is where I order a steak rare and it comes to my table well done...

Where one DEVIATES from the natural order; where on desires sexual gratification from those of their own GENDER... where there is no genetic distinction, that is a DEFECTIVE BRAIN... a mental illness. And healthy cultures DO NOT ALTER THE HEALTHY THRESHOLDS OF THAT CULTURE TO ACCOMMODATE THE DEFECTIVE BRAINS.

Thus where its PERFECTLY NORMAL for someone to live out the distinct lives of 16 personalities, we do not consider what is NORMAL TO THEM to be NORMAL TO US and issue them 16 DRIVERS LICENSE... 16 Credit reports; we don't list 16 places to sign on their MORTGAGE...

We DENY THEN EVEN ONE DRIVERS LICENSE, A MORTGAGE AND THEIR CREDIT IS FUCKED WHEN the free spirit they call "TED" Decides who gets paid and TED don't PAY NO ONE THAT DON'T SURF!

Would I be considered a conspiracy theorist if I thought Adolf Hitler were still alive and posting on this board?

LOL ... at this point no.

I was going to rep you for that one, made me chortle, but I have to spread it a bit more.

I didn't marry for love, because I recognized that the most anyone really feels at the beginning of a relationship is infatuation, which is a silly damned reason to get married. Love is what you get after years of living and working together as a team. The first time I looked at my husband, thoroughly pissed off and fed up at him, ready to either divorce him or kill him, and realized that I was going to stay with him and make it work anyway, is the day I knew I really loved him.
lol, you've posted enough about your personal life that it is quite clear you are in a loveless marriage setting a bad example for your kids...I can only imagine that you are so bitter you want no one else to have joy in their lives. :eek:

Ravi, I've quickly lost a great deal of respect for her and I understand your frustration with her, but this is wayyyy over the line. We can all just agree to disagree, but come on... aren't you getting a little too personal here?
Ah, you don't know what she's said to me, do you? I was also under the impression that when you make your private life public here, it was fair game.

Honestly, I have gay friends and she is demonizing an entire group of people, she can certainly take a little personal name calling.

I will never understand why people I've had on ignore for months are still addressing posts to me. I'm always very clear about telling these twits when they drop off the end of my patience.

When you make such ridiculous posts you open yourself up to ridicule.

So you can't speak to the point? Is that what you're saying? You can't actually show that your non sequitur is somehow distinct from that otherwise demonstrated?

ROFL... Color me SHOCKED!:eek:
Ridicule away asshat, the one immutable truth which is proven by this exercise is that I OWN YOU... and the rest of these morons.

I know you gals felt like ya had some potential to take Cic down, and while she is PERFECTLY capable of taking you down, COLLECTIVELY... the calvary's here and this fitht is over...

BRING IT... I've got all night and you're so outclassed as to make it LAUGHABLE...

I await your next volley of the stupifyingly absurd.

Hey freak show. :ahole-1:

This topic of discussion is not about you and your fantasies. You can imagine you won something and really all you've done is display that you're an ass who can't follow simple logic and have a civil discussion. :cuckoo: :eusa_clap:

But homosexuals are NOT a minority... they're a gaggle of defective beings which desperately want to change the culture to fit their particular KINK... There is no biological distinction betwwen a homosexual and a heterosexual... one can be a homosexual on Monday and a hetero on Tuesday and there is NO DISTINCTION IN THOSE TWO POSITIONS EXCEPT THE TESTIMONY OF THE PERV...

When you girls come up with some DNA that defines Homosexuals as being BIOLOGICALLY DISTINCT... you get back to us.
Hey, that reminds me...you think gays are defective, you think workers are a liability, you welsh on bets....are you a typical Republican?

No, he isn't. He's a typical fascist.
That was my guess.

Strange is where I order a steak rare and it comes to my table well done...

Where one DEVIATES from the natural order; where on desires sexual gratification from those of their own GENDER... where there is no genetic distinction, that is a DEFECTIVE BRAIN... a mental illness. And healthy cultures DO NOT ALTER THE HEALTHY THRESHOLDS OF THAT CULTURE TO ACCOMMODATE THE DEFECTIVE BRAINS.

Thus where its PERFECTLY NORMAL for someone to live out the distinct lives of 16 personalities, we do not consider what is NORMAL TO THEM to be NORMAL TO US and issue them 16 DRIVERS LICENSE... 16 Credit reports; we don't list 16 places to sign on their MORTGAGE...

We DENY THEN EVEN ONE DRIVERS LICENSE, A MORTGAGE AND THEIR CREDIT IS FUCKED WHEN the free spirit they call "TED" Decides who gets paid and TED don't PAY NO ONE THAT DON'T SURF!

Would I be considered a conspiracy theorist if I thought Adolf Hitler were still alive and posting on this board?

LOL ... at this point no.

I was going to rep you for that one, made me chortle, but I have to spread it a bit more.
seems your too stingy with rep ;)

lol, you've posted enough about your personal life that it is quite clear you are in a loveless marriage setting a bad example for your kids...I can only imagine that you are so bitter you want no one else to have joy in their lives. :eek:

Ravi, I've quickly lost a great deal of respect for her and I understand your frustration with her, but this is wayyyy over the line. We can all just agree to disagree, but come on... aren't you getting a little too personal here?

I would agree if not for what she is replying to, as I say, if you make a ridiculous post you open yourself to ridicule, Cecilie had in admitting she is in a loveless marriage and thus she has also admitted to destroying the sanctity of marriage herself.

Obviously this woman has some major issues - but then again, EVERYBODY's got issues. Fuck, I've got a few semi trucks full of baggage from previous relationships. Nobody's anywhere close to being perfect. I'm 30 and as single as can be. Mostly because I don't want a relationship where I have to "settle" and make something work. Relationships take enough work as it is - I don't want to putting all of this hard effort into a relationship with someone I just settled for. When I marry, I'm going to be IN love. Not the kind of love that grows between two people over time - the kind of love that changes the entire chemical makeup of every single fiber of your body every time you think about her.

Infatuation is different. I can stare at Amanda's bikini pics and be infatuated with them...err...her but that ain't love.

I would agree if not for what she is replying to, as I say, if you make a ridiculous post you open yourself to ridicule, Cecilie had in admitting she is in a loveless marriage and thus she has also admitted to destroying the sanctity of marriage herself.
Exactly...that's what I don't get. There is no sanctity of marriage if you are just making a marriage of convenience...marriage becomes a vehicle and nothing more.

Which brings the argument back to the Jim Crowe laws, etc. where often times in the case of civil rights the oppressed minority can't win at the ballot box because well, they are an oppressed minority.

But homosexuals are NOT a minority... they're a gaggle of defective beings which desperately want to change the culture to fit their particular KINK... There is no biological distinction betwwen a homosexual and a heterosexual... one can be a homosexual on Monday and a hetero on Tuesday and there is NO DISTINCTION IN THOSE TWO POSITIONS EXCEPT THE TESTIMONY OF THE PERV...

When you girls come up with some DNA that defines Homosexuals as being BIOLOGICALLY DISTINCT... you get back to us.

Hey, that reminds me...you think gays are defective. CHECK

You think workers are a liability. CHECK

You welsh on bets.... Whoah!... What bets have I welshed on?

And you best check with the Rust Picker before you open THAT poor loser up to MORE well deserved ridicule... because, as is ALWAYS the case, what you idiots "FEEL" is going to go well for you, this will turn on you immediately... but DON'T LET ME STOP YA!

BRING IT! This works to change the subject as well as anything else, and while it CONCEDES THAT CIC HAS SINGLEHANDIDLY KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THE WHOLE OF YOU SODOMITES, I'm sure she understands you desire to change the subject... despite her ample means to continue to bust you sick fucks up as LONG AS YOU FEEL THE NEED FOR THE DISCIPLINE!

Last edited:

Ah, you don't know what she's said to me, do you? I was also under the impression that when you make your private life public here, it was fair game.

Honestly, I have gay friends and she is demonizing an entire group of people, she can certainly take a little personal name calling.

My brother is gay. I know how you feel. All you can do is look at these people as the same people who called black people ******* in the 1960s. Gay marriage will become law within the next 8 years - and that is a fact. These people have no idea that many gay people are better suited for marriage and love than these straight people are.

Besides, these people are all Republicans or conservatives. They're the people who reject other people's right to love each other and encourage people stock up on guns.

Exactly...that's what I don't get. There is no sanctity of marriage if you are just making a marriage of convenience...marriage becomes a vehicle and nothing more.

This points out the fear those who are so adamantly against gay marriage share, they know gays marry only out of love, there really is no other reason for them considering all the drawbacks. This would make those straight people who have ruined marriage look bad, not just those who have turned it back into the mechanical and spiritless shell but also those who get divorces like they are made of candy. As I said though, if the majority do not want to acknowledge gay marriage, that is their right, but it is also the rights of even gays to enter into the legal contract with the one they love.

And you best check with the Rust Picker before you open THAT poor loser up to MORE well deserved ridicule... because, as is ALWAYS the case, what you idiots "FEEL" is going to go well for you, this will turn on you immediately... but DON'T LET ME STOP YA!

BRING IT! This works to change the subject as well as anything else, and while it CONCEDES THAT CIC HAS SINGLEHANDIDLY KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THE WHOLE OF YOU SODOMITES, I'm sure she understands you desire to change the subject... despite her ample means to continue to bust you sick fucks up as LONG AS YOU FEEL THE NEED FOR THE DISCIPLINE!

Well, I AM a dominatrix. Discipline is my thing. ;)

Obviously this woman has some major issues

Yes, it IS obvious that Cic has a tendency towards defending her right to not have her culture bastardized by a decietfull, destructive ideology and what's more that she's HIGHLY EFFECTIVE IN HER MEANS TO DO SO...

That you've CHOSEN TO LEAVE THE ISSUES PROVES YOUR INABILITY TO ADDRESS HER ARGUMENT< THUS YOUR CONCESSION TO THAT ARGUMENT...

Congrats Cic... Dave is publically delcaring that she is unable to meet your argument.

Aren't generalizations and stereotypes fun??:eusa_whistle:

Hey, that reminds me...you think gays are defective, you think workers are a liability, you welsh on bets....are you a typical Republican?

My brother is gay. I know how you feel. All you can do is look at these people as the same people who called black people ******* in the 1960s. Gay marriage will become law within the next 8 years - and that is a fact. These people have no idea that many gay people are better suited for marriage and love than these straight people are.

Besides, these people are all Republicans or conservatives. They're the people who reject other people's right to love each other and encourage people stock up on guns.

First part, yes, second part, wrong. They are not all republicans nor all conservatives, and not all republicans nor all conservatives share this opinion. I have seen many liberals and many democrats also against gay marriage, this is the reason the laws do not pass to support it.

So, are you a typical Republican?

Well, I AM a dominatrix. Discipline is my thing. ;)

Okay ... you are a pervert, sorry, but you know my views on sex as a whole, and BDSM is a perversion.

Aren't generalizations and stereotypes fun??:eusa_whistle:

I asked him a question, do you have a problem with that?

Obviously this woman has some major issues

Yes, it IS obvious that Cic has a tendency towards defending her right to not have her culture bastardized by a decietfull, destructive ideology and what's more that she's HIGHLY EFFECTIVE IN HER MEANS TO DO SO...

That you've CHOSEN TO LEAVE THE ISSUES PROVES YOUR INABILITY TO ADDRESS HER ARGUMENT< THUS YOUR CONCESSION TO THAT ARGUMENT...

Congrats Cic... Dave is publically delcaring that she is unable to meet your argument.

He always is. That's why I have him on ignore.

My brother is gay.

ROFLMNAO... Ok.. (It's her BROTHER that's the sexual deviant that is incapable of denying her defective base sexual instincts... EVERY GOT THAT? It's HER BROTHER... ;)

Forum List

Back